is it me or does religion suck?

mlip129

Banned
Jun 18, 2001
i mean atheism is the only way to go, I dont have to worry about going to hell or to church on sunday, and its the only one that makes any sense. am i right or what

AaronP

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
so basically, when you die, that's it. your existence ends there. eternal blackness. nothing. nada. if you can come to grips with that, cool.

I am an atheist too, but I hope that there's some kind of life after death, whether its reincarnation, heaven, anything.

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
I'm sorry, I put this in your other completely identical thread to this one, but I'll repeat it here:

Troll.

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
I think people made up atheism because they were afraid of dying too!

heh, this thread is useless.

loosbrew

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2000
"i just cant enough of talking about religion and arguing. i mean my friends and i do it all the time and we argue for hours! also, in my drama class, we act out scenes of not liking religion and how we think its so boring and like we did a tennesee williams scene and it was like, so ...oh my goodd. i mean i could cut the emotions like a knife, and then we started to discuss how f jesus was alive today he would totally look like kermit the frog and......."

give it up, its been done so many times....if you wanna waste your time with this, do a search and read through hundreds of posts people have already argued through.

loosbrew

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

<< I'm sorry, I put this in your other completely identical thread to this one, but I'll repeat it here:

Troll.
>>

Yes. I agree.

Troll.

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
Is it me or does CS suck?

i mean Tribes 2 is the only way to go, I don't have to worry about CS servers or the cheesy graphics, and its the only game that is any fun. am i right or what

Is it me or does Ford suck?

i mean Chevy is the only way to go, I don't have to worry about breaking down or slow speed, and they're the only cars that are any good. am i right or what

Is it me or does intel suck?

i mean AMD is the only way to go, I don't have to worry about crappy P4's or the overclocking, and its the only processor that is any good. am i right or what

Helpless

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Quite honestly, religion is big business...plain and simple. What other multi-billion dollar industry do know of that is tax-exempt?

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
He's just a troll. Let this thread die. Tomorrow, when he posts a similar thread about guns/abortion/drugs/whatever, do the same thing. Nothing you post here can change anyone's opinions, and that is that.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
<is it me or does religion suck?>

It's you !!

<Quite honestly, religion is big business...plain and simple. What other multi-billion dollar industry do know of that is tax-exempt?>

As Bono said &quot;My god isn't short on cash&quot; :D

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
yeah big business, money money. No where else could someone with two masters degrees and a phd earn 33k a year, woohoo cash, money, hoes. Damn straight helpless, you definitely know what you're talking about. ;)