Invisible Attacks Causing Brain Injury Being Reported?

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Apparently, since 2016, people have been victim to invisible attacks causing something called Havana Syndrome.

Some points of interest from a CNBC article:

"In 2016, U.S. diplomats and their support staff stationed in Havana reported hearing strange sounds, steady pulses of pressure in their heads and a number of other bizarre physical sensations. In some cases, diplomats noticed a sharp deterioration in their hearing and vision."

"One of the unexplained attacks, reported by CNN, occurred in November near the Ellipse, the oval lawn south of the White House. The person who was sickened by the attack is a National Security Council official, people told CNN."

"Canadian diplomats serving missions in Havana also reported similar symptoms."

"Physicians enlisted by the State Department said that brain scans of 21 affected U.S. personnel showed structural changes to the brain that had not been identified or linked to any known disorder."

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Probably Bermuda triangle aliens.

Actually, I wonder if it is some natural phenomenon. Or maybe it requires a large fixed structure of some kind so that's why it only happens in Havana.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Probably Bermuda triangle aliens.

Actually, I wonder if it is some natural phenomenon. Or maybe it requires a large fixed structure of some kind so that's why it only happens in Havana.

"One of the unexplained attacks, reported by CNN, occurred in November near the Ellipse, the oval lawn south of the White House. The person who was sickened by the attack is a National Security Council official, people told CNN."

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Pretty sure there's a thread about it from years ago, but ya saw some news recently about it. Someone has developed themselves an interesting weapon.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Pretty sure there's a thread about it from years ago, but ya saw some news recently about it. Someone has developed themselves an interesting weapon.

It sounds like it is simply a microwave beam.

The trouble is no one really knows it is being operated except for the victim... and they'll have no chance of determining who / what / where / why.

Reactions: hal2kilo

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
It's the microwave oven in the break room, terrorists took the screen out of the door and everyone thought this is awesome to see your food.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Putin got pretty riled recently, I can see him giving the go ahead on ramping up his long standing campaign of harassment towards American foreign service personnel.

Russia (and China) are already behaving like we're in a Cold War that's close to simmering. They're not going to stop until their acts are exposed to daylight and followed with consequences.

Reactions: hal2kilo

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
That would explain the behavior of some of the posters here.
When you stand too close to the Progresshevik Propaganda Spewer 3000, your brain becomes a cornucopia of logic, facts, and insightful discussions.

Mar 11, 2004

That's interesting.

Putin got pretty riled recently, I can see him giving the go ahead on ramping up his long standing campaign of harassment towards American foreign service personnel.

Russia (and China) are already behaving like we're in a Cold War that's close to simmering. They're not going to stop until their acts are exposed to daylight and followed with consequences.

That it happened on the White House grounds now is interesting. I'd lean more to it being someone in the Turmp administration (that possibly got whatever it is via Russia) for that one though.

Which its really interesting on what it might be. I personally have my doubts about it being some technology and feel it more likely is something still fucked up but more biological. I remember when there was a story a few years back about multiple Americans that died in the span of like a month while or after visiting some country (think its in the same region as Cuba), and it turned out it was some form of poisoning stemming from fake alcohol, or something like that.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
When you stand too close to the Progresshevik Propaganda Spewer 3000, your brain becomes a cornucopia of logic, facts, and insightful discussions.

Always a good laugh to see a magat cry about propaganda, heh. Logic and facts too no less, ahaha *wipes tear*

Years of failure topped with lies, treason and sedition, and you're still shilling for Team Treason and it's war on democracy?

Until you address your treasonous ways, no one cares about your input beyond pointing, laughing, using you as an example of what not to let their kids turn into.

Keep fucking that chicken bullshit. It's what you do.

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
That's interesting.

That it happened on the White House grounds now is interesting. I'd lean more to it being someone in the Turmp administration (that possibly got whatever it is via Russia) for that one though.

Which its really interesting on what it might be. I personally have my doubts about it being some technology and feel it more likely is something still fucked up but more biological. I remember when there was a story a few years back about multiple Americans that died in the span of like a month while or after visiting some country (think its in the same region as Cuba), and it turned out it was some form of poisoning stemming from fake alcohol, or something like that.
The Alcohol was Dominican Republic, also quite odd, but due to cheap booze with methonal in it.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
aleins.....

aliens2-5ad507128e1b6e00377936ca.jpg

One of my favs.

Feb 4, 2009
We need to get serious about these attacks. Find who is doing it and punish them enough to make them or anyone else never want to again.

Imagine if this starts to happen to Politicians or News Reporters. We cannot allow these softer targets to be harmed.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
First, I seem to remember we had a thread for this but I cant seem to find it. If its found, please merge.

I remember reading about this a few years ago, and it was treated more like a tinfoil hat issue. Now we're at today, where its acknowledged, and being investigated. Crazy "microwave or other unknown invisible source" affecting people. It was first reported years ago by staffers in Havana. Since then, Americans on every continent except Antarctica,

At least 200 Americans have been affected by 'Havana Syndrome' (msn.com)

edit: thank you for moving my post!

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
First, I seem to remember we had a thread for this but I cant seem to find it. If its found, please merge.

I remember reading about this a few years ago, and it was treated more like a tinfoil hat issue. Now we're at today, where its acknowledged, and being investigated. Crazy "microwave or other unknown invisible source" affecting people. It was first reported years ago by staffers in Havana. Since then, Americans on every continent except Antarctica,

At least 200 Americans have been affected by 'Havana Syndrome' (msn.com)

edit: thank you for moving my post!

I am sure that if you ask Putin top stop nicely, again, he will accommodate.