K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Trump should close the US/Mexico border to all trade and traffic, shutdown the government on Dec 7, and institute martial law in CA/AZ/TX/NM.

Also raise tariffs on China to 100% duty on all goods.

Let's get this over with.

Last edited:
Reactions: cytg111

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexic...nts-as-trump-threatens-to-close-entire-border

We need good immigration policy and a secure border. Will the Democratic congress fix this?

Says a lot about your passive-aggressive racism that you see a bunch of clearly harmless migrants as an "invasion."

Oh, the Democrats have good immigration and border policies. It's just a shame the Republicans and Trump are certain to shoot them down in favor of bigotry and fantasies about border walls that will never be built.

Jan 25, 2011
Says a lot about your passive-aggressive racism that you see a bunch of clearly harmless migrants as an "invasion."

Oh, the Democrats have good immigration and border policies. It's just a shame the Republicans and Trump are certain to shoot them down in favor of bigotry and fantasies about border walls that will never be built.
Can’t humanize them. That would expose the callousness of their position if they did.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
I want them to come in, work as pest control, and exterminate every cockroach we have in the US.

Clearly the current people aren't doing the job or we wouldn't have cockroaches in homes.
And exterminate mice and rats while they are it.:cool:

Reactions: Bitek

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Can’t humanize them. That would expose the callousness of their position if they did.

There you guys go, right on cue. Create racism where there is none, it is all you do anymore. This is a group of foreign people trying to force their way into our country unvetted. This has nothing to do with skin color, but you racists create racism, keeps the plantation thriving.

Reactions: IJTSSG

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
There you guys go, right on cue. Create racism where there is none, it is all you do anymore. This is a group of foreign people trying to force their way into our country unvetted. This has nothing to do with skin color, but you racists create racism, keeps the plantation thriving.

*Cough* If they were Germans, you'd be inviting them over and giving them free sausages and beer. *Cough*

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So, a few hundred tried to crash a port that normally handles thousands. Slow Trump news day. What needs to be fixed again?
You know a good way to solve the problem of a hundred or so disgruntled people trying to cross a border? Close that border and make it chaos with thousands of disgruntled people trying to cross that border!
That'll work!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

An invasion by a people who aren't nearly the criminals and terrorists Trump has you believing, requiring a hundred million dollars for a stunt.

I have to let my dogs in, they're trying to invade

Last edited:

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexic...nts-as-trump-threatens-to-close-entire-border

We need good immigration policy and a secure border. Will the Democratic congress fix this?
Republicans have had total control of the government for years and didn't do jack shit. Now all of a sudden it's the Democrat's responsiblity to fix it?

Usual Republicans, they say it's an issue, have control to easily change things, don't do anything, slight power swings, and now things finally need to be be changed.

Reactions: dank69
Jan 25, 2011
Read what I wrote and tell me where I said anything about race you arrogant piece of shit.

Pretty telling that you read humanizing and immediately assume someone is calling you a racist.

Reactions: cytg111

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I'm a boomer. Get off my lawn.

old.jpg