Impeachment coming

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
25th along with Impeachment would be the preferred method. That would get him out of office immediately while Congress could do their fucking job for a change.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
If Republicans are at last going to provide some contrition... then I say go for it.
There is value to be found in this, even if we can never forget or forgive. This would at least provide a positive message.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
Yeah it won't happen. As frustrated as they are with him, they're still his little puppies and they don't want to lose his base because party > country.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
25th along with Impeachment would be the preferred method. That would get him out of office immediately while Congress could do their fucking job for a change.

I say fuck arbitrary DOJ policy and issue arrest warrants for the traitor. Arrest him and frog March him out of the White House. Traitor in Chief has committed about a dozen felonies since this past Saturday.

The easiest way to end all of this is arrest him for his crimes against the US. Deny bail and hold him in jail until his trial(s).

Last edited:

Xcobra

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2004
I say fuck arbitrary DOJ policy and issue arrest warrants for the traitor. Arrest him and frog March him out of the White House. Traitor in Chief has committed about a dozen felonies since this past Saturday.

The easiest way to end all of this is arrest him for his crimes against the US. Deny bail and hold him in jail until his trial(s).
I agree here. If anything, this enforces that the DOJ is an impartial agency who is willing to enforce the law no matter what. I can't believe some policy overrides the constitution.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

I agree here. If anything, this enforces that the DOJ is an impartial agency who is willing to enforce the law no matter what. I can't believe some policy overrides the constitution.

This will not happen. The DOJ is a puppet of this fool. Just like the inaction and denying of law enforcement yesterday, as well as the actions against the BLM protests were all tRump’s actions which have had any consequences other than his fractured ego in losing the election.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
This will not happen. The DOJ is a puppet of this fool. Just like the inaction and denying of law enforcement yesterday, as well as the actions against the BLM protests were all tRump’s actions which have had any consequences other than his fractured ego in losing the election.

By all reports Trump is 100% on his own and his staff have abandoned him at all levels. Staff has been warned by White House counsel to avoid assisting Trump because they could suffer criminal consequences. The White House is essentially an active crime scene.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So, what do you think about Trump's political future now?
He never had one. He lost the presidency and both houses, and all in one term.
He shat over his own party so he won't get any back room support next time round.
Hes getting increasingly insane and his level of sanity wasn't amazing first time round.
His rats have fled his sinking ship. He's left with a frayed basket of moth eaten deplorables covered in the filth of their past exploits.

I give even odds on him being a dribbling idiot or dead by the next election.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

I'm fine with that...hopefully he would be " shot while resisting arrest" like so many POC have been.