Illegals are raping children at a crazy rate in NC

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It's odd, I can't find a single news story that refers to this 'epidemic'. The only sites that are pushing this are the usual propaganda outlets.
Because it's not new - those stats are from over a year ago. I'm bringing it to attention because it's been a problem that clearly many of you haven't thought about. I'm sure many of us with kids don't want them to be sexually assaulted by an illegal, correct?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Some men from Mexico think it's ok to have sex with young girls. Supposed age of consent as low as 12 years old. If that is true, it might contribute to behavior that has a lot of men arrested, where I used to live.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Because it's not new - those stats are from over a year ago. I'm bringing it to attention because it's been a problem that clearly many of you haven't thought about. I'm sure many of us with kids don't want them to be sexually assaulted by an illegal, correct?

So, no one reputable cared a year ago either?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Some men from Mexico think it's ok to have sex with young girls. Supposed age of consent as low as 12 years old. If that is true, it might contribute to behavior that has a lot of men arrested, where I used to live.

Funny thing though, the rate of rape per 100,000 in Mexico and Central America is nearly half of America's.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
So, no one reputable cared a year ago either?
Cared about what? Border states are dealing with even worse. I chose NC because the stats are compiled in an easy to read fashion. If you want to read more, just google "child rape illegal immigrant". You'll be reading all night.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
@ SP33Demon

It's nice to see one county in the whole US has given deputies the power to arrest non-natives oil workers who are descending like locusts there to begin with, due to an agreement in that one county.

Even prosecuting someone was a problem in the past, is one of the main things that has been changed.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2006
I'm for conquering Mexico and making it part of the US. Millions of legal tax paying citizens now. Then we build US standards for infrastructure. US gets great new prime beach front property to develop. Millions of new jobs. Millions of new tax paying citizens and no more illegals. This plan really sells itself.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It's nice to see one county in the whole US has given deputies the power to arrest non-natives oil workers who are descending like locusts there to begin with, due to an agreement in that one county.

Even prosecuting someone was a problem in the past, is one of the main things that has been changed.

You really should read your own links more.
Any county can do it, and it's not just one county. lol

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
You reading comprehension is failing again, apparently.
The article was based on one county and one tribal land. To say that no other tribe in the entire country has cross-deputization shows your ignorance of TLOA2010.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
The article was based on one county and one tribal land. To say that no other tribe in the entire country has cross-deputization shows your ignorance of TLOA2010.

That's pretty much what you said about the CIA and waterboarding, but have at it man.

I have other things to do.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Because its not rape in Mexico/C.America?

Mexico is very complicated on their laws regarding consent.

Look what the US had at one time:
While the age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
:rolleyes:

Speak for some of your own ancestors, BTW :p

crimpets ?

You all ready covered most of what I was going to bring up.

But per usual, SP33Demon makes things up in his own mind and spews insanity, if you prove him wrong when he rambles on about something for about a week it might settle in and he'll go into "oh you were right, I meant this" mode.

What's even more...Pathetic, is that he went on a tangent about moral relativism, stating that the genocidal settlers were doing it because they thought it was morally white to do so; it was the culture that they fostered, and thusly, evil acts are moral acts.

Then he talks about how illegal immigrant foreigners raping children is bad.

The irony is so blatant and bemusing.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I'm for conquering Mexico and making it part of the US. Millions of legal tax paying citizens now. Then we build US standards for infrastructure. US gets great new prime beach front property to develop. Millions of new jobs. Millions of new tax paying citizens and no more illegals. This plan really sells itself.

Go North as well, energy independence and a brand new market for health insurance companies to screw up!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

I'm all for it! The question then becomes, are Mexicans for it?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
We could trade the people in Mexico for the people in the USA, basically just have everyone trade places and all the prosperity would move south, then those in the north would want to come back. Mexico would be run like the USA and the USA would be run like Mexico.