Illegals are raping children at a crazy rate in NC

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
From your link:
Pew Research reports 44% of North Carolina immigrants are unauthorized, and nationally more than 60% of Hispanics are natural born U.S. citizens.

So let's assume NCFIRE is lying, which there is no proof otherwise. Multiply by .44 if it makes you feel better. For example, 518X.44 = 217, 94X.44 = 41 offenders. That's still a shitload of child rape for 1 month. Luckily state law HB318 remove any grey area as to legal status for 2016. Not in E-Verify? Then GTFO. Every state needs to pass this law.

Let's use your math then, 41 offenders out of approx 350K - 400K illegals in NC. The U.S. rape rate (2010) is 27.3 per 100,000, so it looks like illegals need to rape more in NC...:rolleyes:

Blueychan

Feb 1, 2008
We should institute large scale guest worker programs and give people a way to come here to work legally and within the system.

How does that address the illegal immigration issue? Do you think that such guest worker program will inhibit people coming in illegally?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
How does that address the illegal immigration issue? Do you think that such guest worker program will inhibit people coming in illegally?

Yes it certainly will. People generally immigrate to somewhere illegally because they lack a legal option to do so.

I mean do you think these people are risking their lives trudging through the desert because they wanted a good workout?

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
They wouldn't necessarily have an "immigrant related charge" on their record, because many of them use (usually falsified) consular documents from other countries to justify their stay even if they don't have a Soc Sec #. The new bill gets rid of that shit. Like I said, if you don't believe that they are all illegals then just multiply the number by 44% which Pew in 2014 said = the number of illegals in NC. It's still a helluva lot per month vs other states for just child rape. Again, this is only one state and not even near the border. Imagine the issues that border states must be going through with rape and murder.

So the posts and data you have are not related. Got it.

It's a pretty bad assumption to try your approach. Its like saying a neighborhood with 80% race x should result in 80% of crimes being attributed to that race..... there are plenty of very non-black areas where most of the crimes are committed by blacks. So we can't just assume that a certain number are illegals. It may be lower than 44% or it may be 90%, the point is that the data hasn't been presented to indicate one way or another conclusively.

Blueychan

Feb 1, 2008
Yes it certainly will. People generally immigrate to somewhere illegally because they lack a legal option to do so.

I mean do you think these people are risking their lives trudging through the desert because they wanted a good workout?

Most illegal immigrants want to live in the state permanently. It's not just about jobs.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
I'd like to know SP33's opinion on the native-born Americans raping the Native Americans to hell and back. 1 In 3 Native American women have reported being raped, and only 1 in 3 rapes are reported.

Sources 'ere: http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=38063292&postcount=8

Interested, 'cause we have true natives (these lads had settled the continent long, long before the European influx gained traction) being totatlly raped, abused and whatnot, by native-born Americans. Descendants of illegal immigrants from back in the past, 'n' all that.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
So the posts and data you have are not related. Got it.

It's a pretty bad assumption to try your approach. Its like saying a neighborhood with 80% race x should result in 80% of crimes being attributed to that race..... there are plenty of very non-black areas where most of the crimes are committed by blacks. So we can't just assume that a certain number are illegals. It may be lower than 44% or it may be 90%, the point is that the data hasn't been presented to indicate one way or another conclusively.
1) Pew is pretty well respected. So yes, 44% is an accurate number of illegals in 2014. Unless you think HB318 was passed out of fear, there's a reason that NC passed it. Illegals are a huge problem in that state. Interestingly enough, I had a chat with the Sec of State recently and she said she's trying to encourage NC residents to now accept them because they want more Congressional seats in NC. Ironic, eh? I guess she feels now that HB318 tightened up the paperwork process it's time to welcome them.
2) NCFIRE claims they are all illegals. Why don't you contact them to see their methodology? I'm presenting their findings for debate, and these arrests are checking out. We are taking them at their word that they are illegal and Pew statistically puts it in the likely category. We don't have a thesis on how NCFIRE verifies but 44% is an abnormally high number. NC has many pig/chicken farms which draws a huge number of illegals to work there.
3) Your example of 80% of crimes committed would be averaged throughout the state, not regionally. Of course there are exceptions.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I'd like to know SP33's opinion on the native-born Americans raping the Native Americans to hell and back. 1 In 3 Native American women have reported being raped, and only 1 in 3 rapes are reported.

Sources 'ere: http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=38063292&postcount=8

Interested, 'cause we have true natives (these lads had settled the continent long, long before the European influx gained traction) being totatlly raped, abused and whatnot, by native-born Americans. Descendants of illegal immigrants from back in the past, 'n' all that.
Tribes are treated as sovereign nations now, so these are essentially crimes against another country's resident. It depends on where the crime occurred (tribal land or not). If on tribal land, then they can prosecute the non-tribal person.

As far as the past, to the victors go the spoils. If illegals think they can take a jurisdiction by force, then I'm all for it. Let us know how that works out for them.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Tribes are treated as sovereign nations now, so these are essentially crimes against another country's resident. It depends on where the crime occurred (tribal land or not). If on tribal land, then they can prosecute the non-tribal person.

To the contrary, as the source I posted in that thread stated, Tribes are forbidden from prosecuting non-Natives that committed crimes in their jurisdiction.

Tribal prosecutors cannot prosecute crimes committed by non-Native perpetrators. Tribal courts are also prohibited from passing custodial sentences that are in keeping with the seriousness of the crimes of rape or other forms of sexual violence.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/women-s-rights/violence-against-women/maze-of-injustice

Could have changed in the past half a decade, I suppose. Gi'es yer source.

As far as the past, to the victors go the spoils. If illegals think they can take a jurisdiction by force, then I'm all for it. Let us know how that works out for them.

...Talk about selling out your humanity. Jeezus man.

Feb 16, 2005

wow, so rape is acceptable if you won a war. you are just a sparkling little gem of a human being, you know that?

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
1) Pew is pretty well respected. So yes, 44% is an accurate number of illegals in 2014. Unless you think HB318 was passed out of fear, there's a reason that NC passed it. Illegals are a huge problem in that state. Interestingly enough, I had a chat with the Sec of State recently and she said she's trying to encourage NC residents to now accept them because they want more Congressional seats in NC. Ironic, eh? I guess she feels now that HB318 tightened up the paperwork process it's time to welcome them.

The issue isn't the number/% of illegals, it's the number/% of illegals that are criminals.

2) NCFIRE claims they are all illegals. Why don't you contact them to see their methodology? I'm presenting their findings for debate, and these arrests are checking out. We are taking them at their word that they are illegal and Pew statistically puts it in the likely category. We don't have a thesis on how NCFIRE verifies but 44% is an abnormally high number. NC has many pig/chicken farms which draws a huge number of illegals to work there.

Not my problem. You're the one posting and spreading their claims, and we are debating these. The initial OP does not give any indication on how many are illegals. We just know that they are likely hispanic and some of them got arrested, but didn't get charged with immigration offenses. I know you offered one possible explanation, but who knows if it applies or for how many number it would apply for? Pew doesn't give a figure on % illegals that are criminals, which is different than the 44% number.

3) Your example of 80% of crimes committed would be averaged throughout the state, not regionally. Of course there are exceptions.

Well, how are the crimes distributed throughout the state? I'm sure they're not averaged out evenly throughout the state. You'll see much higher concentrations in one area vs another. The demographics of high crime activity areas could and often look totally different than the rest of the state.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
To the contrary, as the source I posted in that thread stated, Tribes are forbidden from prosecuting non-Natives that committed crimes in their jurisdiction.

Could have changed in the past half a decade, I suppose. Gi'es yer source.

...Talk about selling out your humanity. Jeezus man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribal_Law_and_Order_Act_of_2010
This allows Indians to start the legal process by arresting within a Non-Indian's county. They are cross deputized and the reverse is true.

What do you want me to say? You are bringing something up from hundreds of years ago where frontier justice ruled supreme. Should our ancestors have sat down and offered the Indians who wanted to scalp them some tea and crimpets? No, I don't think so. Had the Indians won, maybe we'd be speaking a different language but they didn't. And to assign modern day issues to our forefathers' day will get a realistic response from me. You may not like it, but back then it was about kill or be killed for survival.

Feb 16, 2005
This allows Indians to start the legal process by arresting within a Non-Indian's county. They are cross deputized and the reverse is true.

What do you want me to say? You are bringing something up from hundreds of years ago where frontier justice ruled supreme. Should our ancestors have sat down and offered the Indians who wanted to scalp them some tea and crimpets? No, I don't think so. Had the Indians won, maybe we'd be speaking a different language but they didn't. And to assign modern day issues to our forefathers' day will get a realistic response from me. You may not like it, but back then it was about kill or be killed for survival.

first of all it's crumpets, but being so well educated, you knew that.

secondly, not all native americans subscribed to scalp taking, more like counting coup. But being so well educated, you knew that as well, correct?

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015

Doesn't do anything in regards to allowing Native American authorities to prosecute non-Natives; the article doesn't say anything regarding the granting of such.

The first paragraph does state:

The law allows tribal courts operating in Indian country to increase jail sentences handed down in criminal cases.

But nothing in regards to Native American authorities prosecuting non-Natives that committed crimes on Native American land.

What do you want me to say? You are bringing something up from hundreds of years ago where frontier justice ruled supreme.

I wanted to hear your opinion. Sadly, it's akin to a psychopath's.

Should our ancestors have sat down and offered the Indians who wanted to scalp them some tea and crimpets?

Woof. Talk about a racist stereotype. And you'll note that I wasn't speaking just about the past; I was, in fact, focusing mainly on the present-day mass-rape that they undergo.

I think you'll find that it was that the settlers wanted America, and didn't give a shit about the Natives. Weren't the majority of Native cultures warm to them at first, but turned sour when the settlers began the slavery and sex slavery?

Hell, in the later years of the occupation, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were all about enslaving them, and committing genocide.

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...cking-quotes-indians-us-leaders-part-1-150362

No, I don't think so. Had the Indians won, maybe we'd be speaking a different language but they didn't. And to assign modern day issues to our forefathers' day will get a realistic response from me. You may not like it, but back then it was about kill or be killed for survival.

...What?

Talk about a strawman.

And that wasn't how it was at all. The Europeans were the belligerent occupiers, man. Go read up on how it all started; Columbus was a rampaging sex slaver, for starters.

But, I guess I got what I wanted from you. The racism is bloody intense, sadly.

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Holy crap you are xenophobic. I used to jokingly compare you to Alky, but now I realize I was doing a disservice to Alky...you are far worse than that troll. Are you just spidey incarnate?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
first of all it's crumpets, but being so well educated, you knew that.

secondly, not all native americans subscribed to scalp taking, more like counting coup. But being so well educated, you knew that as well, correct?
Yes well aware that some natives were peaceful. But given Cro-Magnon domination, did you really think Europe was going to leave peacefully? It's what Europeans back then did, it's in their blood to conquer like the Angles/Saxons/Normans who settled the European region. Just because testosterone is down across the board among Americans doesn't mean it was low back then. A fireside chat back then was going to end up with someone in the fire if it was a different culture. You may not like it, but that is white america's past and ancestry. They divided and conquered anything in their path and you are asking me to apologize for that. No sir. Was it wrong by today's standards? Yes. By the standards from back then? Nope. "All's fair in love and war."

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One doesn't have to demonize illegal immigrants to see the negatives of allowing it to continue. It just makes for a wall mentality.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Doesn't do anything in regards to allowing Native American authorities to prosecute non-Natives; the article doesn't say anything regarding the granting of such.

The first paragraph does state:

But nothing in regards to Native American authorities prosecuting non-Natives that committed crimes on Native American land.

Woof. Talk about a racist stereotype. And you'll note that I wasn't speaking just about the past; I was, in fact, focusing mainly on the present-day mass-rape that they undergo.

I think you'll find that it was that the settlers wanted America, and didn't give a shit about the Natives. Weren't the majority of Native cultures warm to them at first, but turned sour when the settlers began the slavery and sex slavery?

Hell, in the later years of the occupation, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were all about enslaving them, and committing genocide.

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...cking-quotes-indians-us-leaders-part-1-150362

...What?

Talk about a strawman.

And that wasn't how it was at all. The Europeans were the belligerent occupiers, man. Go read up on how it all started; Columbus was a rampaging sex slaver, for starters.

The Tribal Law and Order Act also encourages cross-deputization agreements. These certify tribal officers to act under county jurisdiction, arrest non-Indians, and follow through on cases in county court. Likewise, the tribe would grant deputies the authority to arrest tribal members. This would allow any officer who first arrives on a crime scene to make the arrest instead of waiting for someone with proper jurisdiction.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national...als-can-get-away-with-almost-anything/273391/

Indians can arrest non-indians now, you should be happy. It's a solid first step in slowing Indian reservation crime.

I'm quite aware of our forefathers' past and I agree they didn't give a shit about the natives. They did what they thought was right at the time to get this country colonized. If you think whites should be giving out apologies and reparations then that's ridiculous, and that's coming from a minority. Learn from it and move on since times are different today. You can sling your little insults but that isn't going to do a lick to change the past.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

:rolleyes:

Speak for some of your own ancestors, BTW :p

crimpets ?

You all ready covered most of what I was going to bring up.

But per usual, SP33Demon makes things up in his own mind and spews insanity, if you prove him wrong when he rambles on about something for about a week it might settle in and he'll go into "oh you were right, I meant this" mode.

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Holy crap you are xenophobic. I used to jokingly compare you to Alky, but now I realize I was doing a disservice to Alky...you are far worse than that troll. Are you just spidey incarnate?
And you're a xeonphilic cuckold to your fellow americans. You would choose to divide your own people with people in who will never assimilate into our culture over your friends. Take a look at Germany if you want a glimpse into a our future. Science is proving that diversity is a failed experiement:
http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/

More studies:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
http://esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
http://sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
http://esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.abstract
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-1705-1_12
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract

Kids in the cafeteria aren't going to stop self segregating anytime soon, wake the fuck up to reality. This is an inherent trait that we all have. Trump is simply a manifestation of this reality. We will always congregate to people more like ourselves when given the option. But tell us more about xenophobia, Mr. Xenophilic-and-Science-hating-Cuck. I have 20+ more links after that if you need more proof.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
You could have 2,000,000 more links that won't mean squat if you can't even interpret them correctly half the time.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
You could have 2,000,000 more links that won't mean squat if you can't even interpret them correctly half the time.
Ok, well why don't you read my list and give me a summary of each. Let's keep it real, not PC.

Nov 25, 2013
It's odd, I can't find a single news story that refers to this 'epidemic'. The only sites that are pushing this are the usual propaganda outlets.