I Sell Dead Babies

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
I think there is a compromise here that will please Republicans, let these fetuses be come out prematurely, but then only give them an incubator if they can pay for it. Everyone is happy, woman gets to get rid of the baby from her body, and Republicans get to treat it as a born baby that they don't give a shit about, as opposed to all important unborn one.

Yes, I think this is a grand idea. Those damn babies shouldn't get any entitlements to pay for that incubator.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Do we at least give them a pair of bronzed bootstraps by which to pull themselves up?

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
The video linked to in the link below is an interview with an ex PP employee. A Director in fact. She talks about the business of PP and how they had abortion quotas to meet. She also talks about how they purposely steered young women into methods of birth control that PP knew had a good chance of failing. The impetus behind that was to sell the girls an abortion.

http://iotwreport.com/crowder-interview-with-ex-planned-parenthood-employee/

It's big business that's for certain. The head honcho reportedly made $523 million last year.

I honestly don't get how people can live themselves after they spend all their time lying. How do you do it?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Shit fire. Are you saying that racism hasn't been eliminated in SC, Repubs do want all welfare children to starve and Iran having nukes is a good idea?

Thank God, I'm going to the beach for a few days. You guys get this crap straightened out before I get back.
I'm back and 7 pages later. You guys get this crap straight yet?

:biggrin:

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Actually we solved it in PMs. Almost done with global warming and we should have Israel/Palestein wrapped up by the end of the weekend. :colbert:
You guys are the best. Fixed Iran, racism, killing babies, killing racist babies, gigantonormous Kin K ass reduction, Bruce details his 1st tail experience...D:...all of the pubtars candidates are gay, and rudeguy got reinstated.

I love this place.:wub:

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
You guys are the best. Fixed Iran, racism, killing babies, killing racist babies, gigantonormous Kin K ass reduction, Bruce details his 1st tail experience...D:...all of the pubtars candidates are gay, and rudeguy got reinstated.

I love this place.:wub:
Wait, where was rudeguy I thought he just went to the bathroom?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Wait, where was rudeguy I thought he just went to the bathroom?
Nope. His dumb ass assaulted the hierarchy with his low intellect...over and over again. Heck, I think he might have had help, the posts were so weak....:hmm:...or I could be wrong.

Rude..missed...:(
Ruby..missed more...:(
Princess Ida missed the most.:(

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
You are off by 1000x, which is par for your course.
Ask yourself, if you are wrong about simple numbers by 1000x, how wrong are you about things that require actual thinking?
Woops! Let's make that thousand not million. Hope this helps with your blood pressure.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Looks like Ben Carson was buying dead babies.
https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/ben-carson-did-research-on-17-week-fetal-tissue/

carson1.jpg

carson3.jpg

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Talk about perverting the argument. Abortion doesn't = murder.

Well that is a matter of opinion, it is not a material fact that can be proven or disproven. For fundamentalists, it is absolutely murder.

Jan 25, 2011

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Won't mean a thing to the extreme right wing. They are already parsing the wording and that "aborted" doesn't actually specify if it was induced or natural abortion (miscarriage). So they are going with it must have been premies to validate themselves.

The right loves swimming in Egyptian rivers.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So when a woman has a spontaneous abortion, who is the murderer, God?

Don't be silly. As long as you don't take any action to end a possible pregnancy no one is responsible! It doesn't matter how many spontaneous abortions, still births you have its only a dead baby if you have an abortion!

That's what being responsible for having sex means. Just allow what ever happens to happen and your not responsible! But take responsibility and your being irresponsible.