I Sell Dead Babies

MatSm

May 24, 2015
An undercover video shows Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how her organization sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions – a felony punishable by imprisonment – to harvest intact body parts.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/top-abortionist-admits-selling-babies-body-parts/

I feel sick to my stomach after reading this article about this monstrous woman talking glibly of how she crushes the thorax to save valuable unborn baby's heads for money. And she can smile. . .man. . .how sick is that. I think that any person involved in abortion have questionable morals. And the pro life politicians will do nothing because abortion is good for their careers.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
She is referring to reimbursement rates that are given to providers when transporting tissue for medical research. This is not only legal, it's nothing new. It is not limited to fetuses and has led to lifesaving discoveries.

This is another James OKeefe video, or a video by someone linked to him. When will people learn?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
She is referring to reimbursement rates that are given to providers when transporting tissue for medical research. This is not only legal, it's nothing new. It is not limited to fetuses and has led to lifesaving discoveries.

This is another James OKeefe video, or a video by someone linked to him. When will people learn?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say if they visit world nut daily, never.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000

She also discusses altering the procedure in order to particularly harvest organs. Federal regulations also prohibit anyone from altering the timing or method of an abortion for the sole purpose of later using the tissue in research.

Messengers should wear bulletproof vests.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Per Alice Cooper

Billion dollar baby
Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel
Grimy as an alley
Loves me like no other lover

Billion dollar baby
Rubber little monster, baby, I adore you
Man or woman living couldn't love me like you, baby

We go dancing nightly in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky
If I'm too rough tell me
I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands

Billion dollar baby
I got you in the dimestore
No other little girl could ever hold you
Any tighter, any tighter than me, baby
Billion dollar baby
Reckless like a gambler, million dollar maybe
Foaming like a dog that's been infected by the rabies

We go dancing nightly in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky
If I'm too rough, tell me
I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands

Million dollar baby
Billion dollar baby
Trillion dollar baby
Zillion dollar baby

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
This correct - I go to this doctor to get my daily meal of aborted fetuses.

As of late, she has been trying to pass off non-Christian aborted fetuses off as Christian. She gave me a few Muslim babies and claimed they were from a Hispanic/Black Christian woman. I gave her the old stink eye.

Also, her customer service needs work. I have been asking for a VERY long time to get the fetuses from mothers who don't want to abort. She said that was illegal since it involves kidnapping and murder. I told her; "So? I am Liberal - I get to do whatever I want."

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
She also discusses altering the procedure in order to particularly harvest organs. Federal regulations also prohibit anyone from altering the timing or method of an abortion for the sole purpose of later using the tissue in research.

Messengers should wear bulletproof vests.

Link to the regulations?

It is pretty funny that you would complain about shooting the messenger. I'm asking why you or anyone else would continue to uncritically accept the word of a proven liar. How naive would you have to be?

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Link to the regulations?

This was linked from the Washington Post article: link

It is pretty funny that you would complain about shooting the messenger. I'm asking why you or anyone else would continue to uncritically accept the word of a proven liar. How naive would you have to be?

Ah - so anybody that has ever met james O'Keefe is now "linked" and is, of course, a "liar". I guess this is what the talking points are to smear this - I noticed that "absolutely unbiased ;)" Snopes is already in that corner.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
This is a segment of capitalism that proggies wholeheartedly condone. Most capitalism bad, some capitalism good.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Yet another time when conservatives prefer lies to the truth when it can fit their agenda. Then again, if conservatives actually adhered to only the truth, they'd cease to be conservative since there is absolutely zero justification for conservative positions.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

That's not a link to the regulation.

Regardless, it's funny how quickly the 'planned parenthood selling body parts' argument has collapsed into 'planned parenthood maybe not following regulations for tissue donation'.

Ah - so anybody that has ever met james O'Keefe is now "linked" and is, of course, a "liar". I guess this is what the talking points are to smear this - I noticed that "absolutely unbiased ;)" Snopes is already in that corner.

No, people who work with him on these sorts of projects are linked to him. And yes, he's a proven liar. I imagine you would concede at least that much.

Also, are you now claiming that Snopes is part of the progressive conspiracy? Are you joking?

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
That's not a link to the regulation.

You are correct. I am trusting that this reporter has done their homework, because I am gainfully employed in another field.

Regardless, it's funny how quickly the 'planned parenthood selling body parts' argument has collapsed into 'planned parenthood maybe not following regulations for tissue donation'.

What has collapsed? I am explaining to you an issue that was presented in the article. I do not know her personal stance regarding the selling of these parts, but I would say it's unethical (and possibly illegal, based on what the aforementioned reporter reported) to alter an abortion to suit a menu of body parts.

No, people who work with him on these sorts of projects are linked to him. And yes, he's a proven liar. I imagine you would concede at least that much.

Evidence that the individual "worked with him on this project"? Or are you just fabricating that?

So - anyone who as ever lied is a "proven liar" and must never be trusted? You must have a *very* small "trust" group - of 0.

Also, are you now claiming that Snopes is part of the progressive conspiracy? Are you joking?

No, I'm stating that snopes dedicated a good chunk of it's "fact-finding" article about this to O'Keefe, without presenting even a smidge of evidence that O'Keefe had anything to do with it. Yes, that's a smear.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are correct. I am trusting that this reporter has done their homework, because I am gainfully employed in another field.

What has collapsed? I am explaining to you an issue that was presented in the article. I do not know her personal stance regarding the selling of these parts, but I would say it's unethical (and possibly illegal, based on what the aforementioned reporter reported) to alter an abortion to suit a menu of body parts.

Gotcha. So no regulations.

What I am telling you is that the headline of this post is "I sell dead babies", not "I may have performed an abortion that was going to happen any way in a different manner". I'm going to guess you can tell the difference.

Evidence that the individual "worked with him on this project"? Or are you just fabricating that?

I didn't say he worked with him on this project, why would you fabricate that?

That being said, want to take bets on whether O'Keefe was involved somehow?

So - anyone who as ever lied is a "proven liar" and must never be trusted? You must have a *very* small "trust" group - of 0.

Either that or someone who has a documented history of falsifying video evidence should be viewed highly skeptically when they present new video evidence.

It's crazy, I know.

No, I'm stating that snopes dedicated a good chunk of it's "fact-finding" article about this to O'Keefe, without presenting even a smidge of evidence that O'Keefe had anything to do with it. Yes, that's a smear.

Or it's relevant information when a website pops up out of nowhere hosting supposedly incriminating videos from an obscure guy who happens to have documented ties to someone well known for posting supposedly incriminating videos of exactly this sort.

They would have been irresponsible NOT to note that. Remember, an article isn't biased just because it tells you things that challenge what you want to believe.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Link to the regulations?

From what I can find this is the regulation they're talking about. They don't clarify what they mean by method though. I think it means to prevent doctors from convincing patients to opt for late-term abortions in order to preserve fetal tissue, but that's just speculation. The regulation is over 20 years old.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
From what I can find this is the regulation they're talking about. They don't clarify what they mean by method though. I think it means to prevent doctors from convincing patients to opt for late-term abortions in order to preserve fetal tissue, but that's just speculation. The regulation is over 20 years old.

While I haven't watched the video, it certainly seems possible that they have violated that regulation. It's a stupid regulation, but it's there. (why on Earth would you not want to tailor your procedure to get the maximum benefit out of it if it's happening anyway?)

That's still a completely different issue than 'I sell dead babies' and one I bet very few people care about.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Yes, if you hang out with dishonest people you start to be associated with them. This isn't a difficult concept, but I can see a rightwinger having trouble with it. Also, analogies. Plus critical thinking.

All of this is coming from a Pro-Life organization, and they have proven repeatedly to be some of the most dishonest people of all time.

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Yes, if you hang out with dishonest people you start to be associated with them. This isn't a difficult concept, but I can see a rightwinger having trouble with it. Also, analogies. Plus critical thinking.

All of this is coming from a Pro-Life organization, and they have proven repeatedly to be some of the most dishonest people of all time.

Because there's no such thing as a Pro Life organization, they're all Pro Control. Notice how they never support better sex education, better access to birth control such as condoms, the never support better post birth health care or access to health care for the poor. Because none of those things give them control over a woman's health care decisions. No, they're Pro Control because they don't think women are competent enough to decide for themselves.