High acid, can't live in pickled food. Pickled food are fine for decades if not forever.Botulism is a rare but serious illness caused by Clostridium botulinum bacteria. The bacteria may enter the body through wounds, or they may live in improperly canned or preserved food. Symptoms usually appear 8 - 36 hours
ok, so 7 years doesnt seem as bad as 4000 years.The 1922 discovery by Howard Carter and George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon of Tutankhamun's nearly intact tomb received worldwide press coverage. It sparked a renewed public interest in ancient Egypt, for which Tutankhamun's burial mask remains the popular symbol. Exhibits of artifacts from his tomb have toured the world. Aside from the royal treasures, a small cache of foodstuffs was found, including an earthenware vessel containing various pickled vegetables, which Carter immediately ingested, and found them to be not only safe to eat, but quite tasty, as well.
the older the cheese, the better!I had some truffle infused cheddar today that "expired" in 2016. Scraped the bloom off the outside, and it was fine. Never had it before to compare, but 4yr old cheese was acceptable.
Ask Trump! He think he knows everything. Maybe he can offer you a solution or a remedy to keep you alive. If you expire - Do you think it was worth being here? <--- Only answer this while you're here and alive.I DIDNT REALIZE THEY WAS THAT OLD! tasted like crap but i figured what the hey, so i made it through a couple pickles before i went and looked at the jar. HOLY WOW! it tasted so weird, i dont know why i didnt do something on the first bite...
atot, am i a goner?