Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
We care because somehow this guy was making millions of dollars in several different countries while daddy was vice president. Oh and the guy has zero experience or credentials in the energy industry. I can only imagine that if Biden gets elected his son and the rest of the family would become a green energy tycoons worth billions.

Thankfully, Biden will be releasing his tax returns, so we'd know if that happened.

Last edited:

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Oh and the guy has zero experience or credentials in the energy industry. I can only imagine that if Biden gets elected his son and the rest of the family would become a green energy tycoons worth billions.
Why does that matter to you? Trump was elected Pres with zero experience in politics. And what experience does Jared Kushner have in middle east peace or any of the other myriad number of jobs he's been given?

And in terms of enriching themselves, Trump, his family, and his friends/associates are doing that RIGHT NOW. Any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
We care because somehow this guy was making millions of dollars in several different countries while daddy was vice president. Oh and the guy has zero experience or credentials in the energy industry. I can only imagine that if Biden gets elected his son and the rest of the family would become a green energy tycoons worth billions.
yeah i'm sure hiring a delaware lawyer who'd served on boards before (including being appointed by one of the Bush to the amtrak board) with plenty of experience in corporate governance and finance wasn't at all valuable to a company seeking international credibility.

edit: i've almost certainly made this reply to you before, i doubt it will stick this time either.

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Poor guy. My heart goes out to all the guys dodging child support hearings like him.

"
Hunter Biden is using the coronavirus outbreak to try to get out of a deposition in his child support case, Page Six has learned.

Biden, 50, claims it’s “unsafe” for him to travel to Arkansas court — and that appearing as scheduled Wednesday could put his pregnant wife and soon-to-be born baby at risk for the flu-like illness.

“Travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the coronavirus,” his attorney, Brett Langdon, wrote in court documents filed Tuesday.

“Setting aside personal endangerment, [Biden] reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus,” Langdon continued.

California, where Biden lives, “in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure,” the filing states.

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden was set to appear in Independence County Circuit Court as part of the case brought by Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former stripper with whom he has a 17-month-old.

Biden had previously asked the judge in the case, Holly Meyer, to postpone his deposition until April, after most of the key Democratic primaries are over, but she denied that request.

“He needs to make himself available unless his hair is on fire,” Meyer had said.

In Tuesday’s filing, Biden’s attorney also argued its risky for his client to travel to Arkansas because of the “intense media scrutiny” tied to his father, Joe Biden’s, run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“The tremendously elevated media scrutiny creates some physical risks and logistics difficulties with travel to Arkansas,” Langdon wrote.

“[It] invades the privacy of [Biden] and his 8 and a half month pregnant wife, threatens to complicate the Court’s ability to conduct a public hearing, creates a highly prejudicial environment from [Biden], and cannot be in the child’s or his mother’s interest in any way,” the filing continues.

Last week, Roberts, 28, asked the court to hold Biden in contempt last week for skipping the deadline to submit financial documents.

Biden is expecting his fifth child with 32-year-old Melissa Cohen Biden, whom he wed in May."

I work for a law firm. We are rescheduling EVERYTHING right now. It's a mess.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
yeah i'm sure hiring a delaware lawyer who'd served on boards before (including being appointed by one of the Bush to the amtrak board) with plenty of experience in corporate governance and finance wasn't at all valuable to a company seeking international credibility.

edit: i've almost certainly made this reply to you before, i doubt it will stick this time either.

He bought the bullshit-

The triumph of bullshit has consequences far beyond the political realm, making society as a whole more credulous and willing to accept all sorts of irrational beliefs. A newly published article in the academic journal Judgment and Decision Making links “bullshit receptivity” to other forms of impaired thinking: “Those more receptive to bullshit are less reflective, lower in cognitive ability (i.e., verbal and fluid intelligence, numeracy), are more prone to ontological confusions and conspiratorial ideation, are more likely to hold religious and paranormal beliefs, and are more likely to endorse complementary and alternative medicine.”

Jul 9, 2009
Who do you trust for COVID-19 advice? Trump or Dr. Fauci??

Odd you don't give 2 fucks about a pandemic that invaded this country that could kill 10s of thousands perhaps a million.
What does that issue have to do with this thread? Ohh right, nothing but a random spew by special contributor Homer JS. Thank you for your trophy contribution.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
What does that issue have to do with this thread? Ohh right, nothing but a random spew by special contributor Homer JS. Thank you for your trophy contribution.
what does hunter biden have to do with anything? he's not on a single ballot anywhere in the US. he's not in government. it's just a massive whatabout to distract from the shitbag in charge being a complete and utter shitbag at everything he does.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
what does hunter biden have to do with anything? he's not on a single ballot anywhere in the US. he's not in government. it's just a massive whatabout to distract from the shitbag in charge being a complete and utter shitbag at everything he does.
Republicans are very concerned with the appearance of corruption. Or at least they will be come November. I think they are just practicing for it now.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Why the fuck can’t he be deposed remotely? I know there are different state legal systems and what not, but can’t he just go to his lawyer’s office and do it via video?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
The only time Repubs have a problem with corruption is when they get cut out of the action.

I didn't say they had a problem with it, I said they were concerned. So very, very concerned.
You can actually see the strain in their fingers as they are gripping their pearls so tight.

Jul 9, 2009
Damn, and i thought this forum included news too

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
No, it was a stripper and his brothers wife and current wife that are the suffering victims, oh yeah and his kid, i'm just having fun talking about the news.

haha, your deep concern is noted. toss in your vote for the bad orange man again, because that will validate your concern. lol...

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

dang, and Jared made about 2 billion in less than a month, having zero experience or qualifications doing anything...oh except selling weapons to and allowing an illegal war for the Saudis!

but you don't care about that.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
dang, and Jared made about 2 billion in less than a month, having zero experience or qualifications doing anything...oh except selling weapons to and allowing an illegal war for the Saudis!

but you don't care about that.
No matter how you spin it, Hunter Biden is a liability.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
to whom? Trump voters that we thought we could swing because they apparently actually don't care about this stuff, by evidence of their voting for Trump?

lol.
In 2016, the Access Hollywood tape should have buried Trump, the same as the 47% tape buried Romney...but it didn’t because Trump paraded Bill Clinton’s accusers at a debate, and it totally blunted that line of attack.

You’re not trying to convert Trump voters.

Trump isn’t going to flaunt Hunter Biden as a line of attack. He’s going to use Hunter to knock Biden off balance.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
In 2016, the Access Hollywood tape should have buried Trump, the same as the 47% tape buried Romney...but it didn’t because Trump paraded Bill Clinton’s accusers at a debate, and it totally blunted that line of attack.

no, it's because half an hour after the access hollywood video dropped, wikileaks in concert with the trump campaign and the russian government dropped the first group of podesta's emails.

Reactions: zinfamous