How much do you think Adele weighs?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I would put a baby in Adele and run away on her just so she can write a scathing song about me and win awards and tons of money and I can tell everyone that it was all because of me!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Are we talking Adele or Taylor Swift?

Adele makes good music and has unending talent. Taylor Swift makes shit music and has no talent.

also, I would be afraid to put my johnson in that disease hole between Swift's legs.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
The thing I don't get about Adele isn't her weight, it's her age. She was born in 1988, so she's only 24, but her look is that of someone in their 40s.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
The thing I don't get about Adele isn't her weight, it's her age. She was born in 1988, so she's only 24, but her look is that of someone in their 40s.

A lot of Caucasian females age horribly, I'm sure one of the members here will post a few pictures that prove me totally wrong. But where I work I see hundreds of white females a day. And at least 60% look older than they are by at least 10-15 years. Size aside Adele does look in her 40's, but it's not that uncommon really.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
A lot of Caucasian females age horribly, I'm sure one of the members here will post a few pictures that prove me totally wrong. But where I work I see hundreds of white females a day. And at least 60% look older than they are by at least 10-15 years. Size aside Adele does look in her 40's, but it's not that uncommon really.

it's more due to her style, I think....and that's how I read the comment: "her look;" not, "she look's like she is in her 40s"

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
it's more due to her style, I think....and that's how I read the comment: "her look;" not, "she look's like she is in her 40s"

This. And she wears too much makeup to be distinguishable from anyone up to ~20 years older with the same amount of makeup.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Who cares? She has an amazing voice.

Don't confuse big lungs and soppy songs for amazing.

I mentioned Kelly Clarkson and got responses from a few ignoramuses, typical. I've watched over the years people tried and sing Adele songs with success, while no one has come close to singing some of Clarkson's song.

The range between the two is not even worth comparing. Yes you may not like Clarkson's music, because they're written for a different audience, but you'd have to be deaf to not hear the differences.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Don't confuse big lungs and soppy songs for amazing.

I mentioned Kelly Clarkson and got responses from a few ignoramuses, typical. I've watched over the years people tried and sing Adele songs with success, while no one has come close to singing some of Clarkson's song.

The range between the two is not even worth comparing. Yes you may not like Clarkson's music, because they're written for a different audience, but you'd have to be deaf to not hear the differences.

I have to hand it to you, that is some dedicated trolling right there.

:D