How much do you think Adele weighs?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
100 lbs... above average.

Ps. I love Adele and I have both of her albums and her concert blu-ray.

Last edited:

Kroze

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
I don't know how she's so fat and miserable with all that money.

A personal fitness trainer doesn't cost that much you fatty!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I don't know how she's so fat and miserable with all that money.

A personal fitness trainer doesn't cost that much you fatty!

Fattiness is a state of mind. You can get her in the best shape possible, but psychologically she'll always be a disgusting fatty, no different from thousands on this very board.

Kroze

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
Fattiness is a state of mind. You can get her in the best shape possible, but psychologically she'll always be a disgusting fatty, no different from thousands on this very board.

Oh god, you're not one of those fat lard woman who think they're sexy and wear spandex everywhere they go? :mad:

Fattiness is not a state of mind, it's your fat self.!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Oh god, you're not one of those fat lard woman who think they're sexy and wear spandex everywhere they go? :mad:

Fattiness is not a state of mind, it's your fat self.!

No, people that are genuinely secure in their repulsive, bloated, adiposity are what we simply call narcissists, and they should be put down whenever possible. The psychologically obese are a pox on our society, but at least they realize that and are pitiable for it. The best we can do is torment them so that the strongest among them gain the courage to fight the physical side-effects of being an emotional lardass.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
She is the kind that my grandpa would refer to as a "big 'ole gal" which pretty much sums it all up.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
So, this chick is not attractive...but what do you look like again, HB?

I mean, I'm a good bit over six feet tall and a bit over 200lbs. I generally don't get considered fat...with clothes on. Farly stout build...it's hard to tell that I have a gut and manboobs with some cloth draped over me.

But I freely acknowledge that the amount of extra gelatin I carry is highly probably to be in excess of any woman ATOT would generally consider 'not fat.'

How 'bout you? Feel free to post alkemyst-style bodybuilder pics of varying ethnicity.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

I mean, I'm a good bit over six feet tall and a bit over 200lbs. I generally don't get considered fat...with clothes on. Farly stout build...it's hard to tell that I have a gut and manboobs with some cloth draped over me.

But I freely acknowledge that the amount of extra gelatin I carry is highly probably to be in excess of any woman ATOT would generally consider 'not fat.'

How 'bout you? Feel free to post alkemyst-style bodybuilder pics of varying ethnicity.

5'7" 130lbs, and yes, combined with my dashing boyish face and innocent demeanor, I can safely call myself sexy as fuck. I don't see what my stats have to do with anything though. I, too, am a psychological fatty. You have no idea what inner turmoil I go through every day keeping hunks of meat out of my mouth, and you have no right to be presumptuous towards me.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
5'7" 130lbs, and yes, combined with my dashing boyish face and innocent demeanor, I can safely call myself sexy as fuck. I don't see what my stats have to do with anything though. I, too, am a psychological fatty. You have no idea what inner turmoil I go through every day keeping hunks of meat out of my mouth, and you have no right to be presumptuous towards me.

Most redeeming post ever.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
why was she wearing so much makeup? (besides the obvious TV makeup) she doesn't need to be plastered, would look better without it. more natural beauty.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

I wouldn't say that at all. I think she has a pretty face, she's just big. I really don't care though, she has a beautiful voice. She can look however she wants.

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Never really seen her before. Chick's huge!

KT

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
No idea and not terribly concerned, but it makes me wonder...what is the correlation between husky people and powerful voices, like Adele or Luciano Pavarotti?
Always wondered if Pavarotti would have sounded different had he lost 100 lbs.