How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 62 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
So how many millions of people got laughed at, besides yourself? How many millions abused by pros? How many can be independently verified as accurate?

Thought so. BTW, I'm having fun with your trolling so you can continue but understand that you really are arguing out your butt with no supporting evidence, but "oh the humanity" type crying.

Appeal to emotion with no facts isn't a good look brah. Hundreds of billions dead, because why not? It's not as if you need facts any more than Trump.

Why is that the part of the story you are focused on? Very strange. It seems like you dont want to address the other points of the story. Do you think its rediculous that in early march whoever answers the phone would laugh at someone who thought they had covid19? But thats not even the main point of the story so Im wondering why you are trying to use that and only that to say his story is fake.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Another reason besides racism for not calling this the Chinese virus.

Sars COVID-19

Both are a strain of corona virus that originated in China. For anyone interested in facts and truth how do you differentiate between these two or ANY virus that originated in China?

Facts matter

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Why is that the part of the story you are focused on? Very strange. It seems like you dont want to address the other points of the story. Do you think its rediculous that in early march whoever answers the phone would laugh at someone who thought they had covid19? But thats not even the main point of the story so Im wondering why you are trying to use that and only that to say his story is fake.

Still at it. Considering that we have one side of the story and parts of that are outlandish, the rest is suspect. Was he sick? Ok, maybe he was. Maybe he was being a spoiled brat and not getting what he WANTED, not what could be had or needed at that moment. I can't say. Guess what? You can't either.

I don't need to prove anything but you as the poster claiming something as real are under burden of demonstrating the factuality of a claim. You can be Trump or Obama, don't care. This is the understood rule of basic arguments. A declarative is made which is then backed up with facts so that it can be considered.

When you get there, come back, or continue with your house of cards. Everyone is held to this standard by people who have a clue no matter if it's left or right. You meet the standard or you fail.

Sorry, ok, not sorry.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Another reason besides racism calling this the Chinese virus.

Sars COVID-19

Both are a strain of corona virus that originated in China. For anyone interested in facts and truth how do you differentiate between these two or ANY virus that originated in China?

Facts matter

Facts seem to be lacking in some camps and by some posters. Go figure. Trump is being Trump and in most everything that's a failure.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Still at it. Considering that we have one side of the story and parts of that are outlandish, the rest is suspect. Was he sick? Ok, maybe he was. Maybe he was being a spoiled brat and not getting what he WANTED, not what could be had or needed at that moment. I can't say. Guess what? You can't either.

I don't need to prove anything but you as the poster claiming something as real are under burden of demonstrating the factuality of a claim. You can be Trump or Obama, don't care. This is the understood rule of basic arguments. A declarative is made which is then backed up with facts so that it can be considered.

When you get there, come back, or continue with your house of cards. Everyone is held to this standard by people who have a clue no matter if it's left or right. You meet the standard or you fail.

Sorry, ok, not sorry.
speaking of trump or Obama --
90095208_2528130697503292_2245928275564036096_n.png
89978369_2521863378130024_4240141162293231616_n.jpg

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

Sorry, ok, not sorry.

Oh so now he wasnt even sick? And yet there is a photo of him in a hospital. in fact, we know the hospital. Why dont you call that hospital and ask if he is a patient? Should be easy enough.

also for others...

Maybe he was being a spoiled brat and not getting what he WANTED, not what could be had or needed at that moment.

Take special note of this line of thinking by capitalist healthcare providers. Someone seeking medical care is spoiled. Spoiled!

Here is a guy who wasnt spoiled...

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

From our own experience. My wife sent one of her engineers home back at the beginning of March. He and his wife had been in Rome two weeks earlier and each eventually became ill with an upper respiratory infection.

My wife tried to help get him tested so he could come back to work. The county health officials where he worked were able to test but only for citizens of that county. The county health officials were he lived refused to test him, weren’t sure how to test him, and would only attempt to help test him if he was in the ICU.

They told her unless he had symptoms he wasn’t contagious.

So we found they were woefully unprepared and ill-informed.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Oh so now he wasnt even sick? And yet there is a photo of him in a hospital. in fact, we know the hospital. Why dont you call that hospital and ask if he is a patient? Should be easy enough.

I didn't say that, I said he might have been, bad troll

also for others...

Take special note of this line of thinking by capitalist healthcare providers. Someone seeking medical care is spoiled. Spoiled!

Here is a guy who wasnt spoiled...

Take note of no thinking OP. Seeking medicare is proper. Insisting on getting your way is not. But then we can't know and that's typical of a non-thinking hater, a very good example of the thought processes of the ignorant Trumpian but on the opposite ( I assume) political spectrum.

People who have an illness should get appropriate treatment, duh.

In the case of the guy that died, we likely have a case of a lack of due diligence and likely grounds for a lawsuit. Note that he wasn't denied a test, he wasn't given one because of a misdiagnosis and bad decisions are independent of any care system. The article the OP linked to explains the situation and cuts the legs he hopes to stand on out from under him.

No test because the doc fucked up.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Take note of no thinking OP. Seeking medicare is proper. Insisting on getting your way is not. But then we can't know and that's typical of a non-thinking hater, a very good example of the thought processes of the ignorant Trumpian but on the opposite ( I assume) political spectrum.

People who have an illness should get appropriate treatment, duh.

In the case of the guy that died, we likely have a case of a lack of due diligence and likely grounds for a lawsuit. Note that he wasn't denied a test, he wasn't given one because of a misdiagnosis and bad decisions are independent of any care system. The article the OP linked to explains the situation and cuts the legs he hopes to stand on out from under him.

No test because the doc fucked up.

in one case spoiled man in the other case a lawsuit against a specific doctor. No systemic issues according to hr. The problem is (for your industry) the number of reported problems that will come in are going to be so great you can only look to the system being flawed as the answer. Its an answer you won't like but it will come from this.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
trump killing off everyone over 65 would be pretty fitting.

Ahh, here it comes at last :D

Since you guys are not supporting the only candidate who might have taken action sufficient to prevent climate catastrophe, then your head will be on the block as well. How does it feel to have participated in the destruction of Boomers and everyone else? I'm sure it's satisfying.

Your generation, assuming you are old enough to vote, is on the hook now for not coming out and voting or voting for the "vote for someone else of you support Green Deal environmentalism", Joe Biden.

Here's your hat with your BS, wear it proudly.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You joke... but then there's this....

In strategic shift, doctors in America's two largest cities are told to skip some coronavirus testing
Health officials in New York City and Los Angeles County are signaling a change in local strategy when it comes to coronavirus testing, recommending that doctors avoid testing patients except in cases where a test result would significantly change the course of treatment.

Our numbers are going to start looking better, soon as we stop testing people!
That means that your death rate is gonna skyrocket

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump just told another whopper at todays presser

He said previous administrations did nothing when it comes to things like this.

He seems to forget...
NSCs pandemic response team he closed
During the Presidential transition his team was given a pandemic scenario presentation and some of Trump's people fell asleep

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
From our own experience. My wife sent one of her engineers home back at the beginning of March. He and his wife had been in Rome two weeks earlier and each eventually became ill with an upper respiratory infection.

My wife tried to help get him tested so he could come back to work. The county health officials where he worked were able to test but only for citizens of that county. The county health officials were he lived refused to test him, weren’t sure how to test him, and would only attempt to help test him if he was in the ICU.

Do you have the other side of the story so we can see what was actually true?

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
in one case spoiled man in the other case a lawsuit against a specific doctor. No systemic issues according to hr. The problem is (for your industry) the number of reported problems that will come in are going to be so great you can only look to the system being flawed as the answer. Its an answer you won't like but it will come from this.

If there were no systemic issues then I would not have said there were and called for reform. In fact, more than once I offered specifics while you lie. I think I've found Trump's alt account here. Naturally, anyone can do a search and I encourage people to do just that and find if I spoke the truth.

I'm probably not being a good person watching the poster hanging himself and twisting in the wind, but I also turn my head at traffic accidents.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
If there were no systemic issues then I would not have said there were and called for reform. In fact, more than once I offered specifics while you lie. I think I've found Trump's alt account here. Naturally, anyone can do a search and I encourage people to do just that and find if I spoke the truth.

I'm probably not being a good person watching the poster hanging himself and twisting in the wind, but I also turn my head at traffic accidents.

just lol if you think Im the one who looks bad here.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000

Early on it was hard to know exactly how to prepare but nations tend to guard scarce resources for their own. Did these people seek testing here and/or diagnosed?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

this is fittingly appropriate --
90429973_2527568284226200_6334853565034528768_n.jpg

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Holy shit this guy. Does he want to make recommendations for the entire county? Nah. Quite the leader.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Holy shit this guy. Does he want to make recommendations for the entire county? Nah. Quite the leader.

Shut up you health care douche, evil profiteer!

Anyway, the "Chloroquine and azithromycin will fix this" Stable Genius comment was sadly amusing. Er, not amusing at all really.