How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
Trump Has Words, He Says Them, They Then Get Recorded:

DECEMBER 2015
At a rally in Charleston, South Carolina, just a few days after the San Bernardino shooting, Trump told thousands of supporters:
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

JANUARY 2016
During Fox Business Network's GOP debate, moderator Maria Bartiromo asks Trump whether he's heard anything that's made him want to rethink his "comments about banning Muslims from entering the country." "No," Trump responds to laughter and applause. "Look, we have to stop with political correctness. We have to get down to creating a country that's not going to have the kind of problems that we've had with people flying planes into the World Trade Centers, with the — with the shootings in California, with all the problems all over the world. ... We have to find out what's going on."

MAY 2016
Trump begins to stress the "temporary nature" of his ban on Muslims, leading some to wonder whether he's reconsidering. "It's a temporary ban. It hasn't been called for yet, nobody's done it," he says on Fox News Radio. "This is just a suggestion until we find out what's going on."

JUNE 13, 2016
Trump delivers a speech in Orlando, Florida, where he reiterates his proposed Muslim ban. "I called for a ban after San Bernardino and was met with great scorn and anger. But now ... many are saying that I was right to do so. And although the pause is temporary, we must find out what is going on. We have to do it," he said. "It will be lifted, this ban, when and as a nation we're in a position to properly and perfectly screen these people coming into our country."

JUNE 24-25, 2016
Trump travels to Scotland to tour a pair of golf courses. He offers contradictory responses when pressed on his position. At one point Trump tells reporters that he'd be fine with Muslims from Scotland or the U.K. coming to the U.S. Trump later takes to Twitter to offer a clarification: "We must suspend immigration from regions linked with terrorism until a proven vetting method is in place."

This continues monthly until and after the elections.

And then:

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani told Fox in an interview on Saturday that he helped draft President Donald Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order after Trump called him and asked how to do a "Muslim ban" "legally."

"When he first announced it, he said 'Muslim ban,'" Giuliani, who served as the vice chairman of Trump's transition team, told Fox. "He called me up. He said 'put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Totally not a Muslim ban!

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Again, Trump said it was a Muslim ban. I don't give 2 shits what BS you think, just keep it to yourself.

Youre so fucking lazy.

In 2017 visas from primarily mulim counteis (not complete list):

Indonesia: 56,500
Pakistan: 25,300
Bangladesh: 11,000
IndIa: 898,000
Nigeria: 160,000
Egypt: 47,000
Turkey: 100,000
Algeria: 11,300

Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/da...017AnnualReport/FY17AnnualReport- TableIV.pdf

So tell me...if there was a Muslim ban ban, why did we let so many Muslims into the country?

Answer: Because you and anyone else who thinks therre was a Muslim ban are idiots.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Trump Has Words, He Says Them, They Then Get Recorded:

DECEMBER 2015
At a rally in Charleston, South Carolina, just a few days after the San Bernardino shooting, Trump told thousands of supporters:
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

JANUARY 2016
During Fox Business Network's GOP debate, moderator Maria Bartiromo asks Trump whether he's heard anything that's made him want to rethink his "comments about banning Muslims from entering the country." "No," Trump responds to laughter and applause. "Look, we have to stop with political correctness. We have to get down to creating a country that's not going to have the kind of problems that we've had with people flying planes into the World Trade Centers, with the — with the shootings in California, with all the problems all over the world. ... We have to find out what's going on."

MAY 2016
Trump begins to stress the "temporary nature" of his ban on Muslims, leading some to wonder whether he's reconsidering. "It's a temporary ban. It hasn't been called for yet, nobody's done it," he says on Fox News Radio. "This is just a suggestion until we find out what's going on."

JUNE 13, 2016
Trump delivers a speech in Orlando, Florida, where he reiterates his proposed Muslim ban. "I called for a ban after San Bernardino and was met with great scorn and anger. But now ... many are saying that I was right to do so. And although the pause is temporary, we must find out what is going on. We have to do it," he said. "It will be lifted, this ban, when and as a nation we're in a position to properly and perfectly screen these people coming into our country."

JUNE 24-25, 2016
Trump travels to Scotland to tour a pair of golf courses. He offers contradictory responses when pressed on his position. At one point Trump tells reporters that he'd be fine with Muslims from Scotland or the U.K. coming to the U.S. Trump later takes to Twitter to offer a clarification: "We must suspend immigration from regions linked with terrorism until a proven vetting method is in place."

This continues monthly until and after the elections.

And then:

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani told Fox in an interview on Saturday that he helped draft President Donald Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order after Trump called him and asked how to do a "Muslim ban" "legally."

"When he first announced it, he said 'Muslim ban,'" Giuliani, who served as the vice chairman of Trump's transition team, told Fox. "He called me up. He said 'put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Totally not a Muslim ban!
Since when do you take Trump at his word? I just proved his words were false. There was no Muslim ban. Full stop.

Last edited:

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Youre so fucking lazy.

Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2017AnnualReport/FY17AnnualReport- TableIV.pdf

So tell me...if there was a Muslim ban ban, why did we let so many Muslims into the country?

Answer: Because you and anyone else who thinks therre was a Muslim ban are idiots.
I guess it should be A Muslim reduction.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Say what

Vox.com: Trump’s claim that he’s taken coronavirus “very seriously,” debunked.
xZnNUEH.mp4

Oh yes very seriously

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Youre so fucking lazy.

Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2017AnnualReport/FY17AnnualReport- TableIV.pdf

Dude. Just because he sucked at implementation doesn’t mean that’s what he wasn’t trying to do.

I’m fine with you lying to yourself just don’t expect the rest of us to go along. Hell even trump said we have to stop being politically correct so why are you trying to be PC about his ban?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Dude. Just because he sucked at implementation doesn’t mean that’s what he wasn’t trying to do.

I’m fine with you lying to yourself just don’t expect the rest of us to go along. Hell even trump said we have to stop being politically correct so why are you trying to be PC about his ban?
lmao k. You're grasping at straws now. You can't call it a ban if it didn't ban what you think it did. Because it didn't.

I guess truth doesn't fare well in your echo chamber

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Seriously?

Again. Can you answer if it WAS a Muslim ban, why didn't it ban.... You know... Muslims?

Because that is technically impossible to do and for an already incompetent administration the best thing is to ban immigration from Muslim majority countries.

This is pretty basic shit. Is there a reason you struggle with it when everyone else understands it just fine?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Because that is technically impossible to do and for an already incompetent administration the best thing is to ban immigration from Muslim majority countries.

This is pretty basic shit. Is there a reason you struggle with it when everyone else understands it just fine?
Then why didn't he ban the largest population of Muslim countries?

lol you guys are awesomely stupid

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So you're defending Trump's covid-19 bullshit by saying his promised muslim ban was also bullshit?
The covid19 thing is off topic. I've already proven although he said it was a Muslim ban, it wasn't. Period. Yet you and those like you carry on that lie. With your head fully in the same ignoring the truth.

Edit there's enough true things to go after Trump on I just don't understand the fanaticism around the support of lies. Like the Muslim ban

Edit 2 covid19 is on topic for thread but off topic of the discussion I'm having which is correcting the lie, that I didn't bring up btw, of the Muslim ban I've stated my opinion on Trump's reaction to covid19

Last edited:

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Then why didn't he ban the largest population of Muslim countries?

lol you guys are awesomely stupid

The truth is he says shit to pander to a group of idiots and that group eats it up.

He doesn't really give a cap about banning muslims or building a wall but saying these things has gained him popularity with a large group of highly unintelligent people.

He really only cares about DJT and if you disagree you are wrong.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Vic

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The Black Plague began in 1348 and lasted 3 years. Over 25 million died. It too passed or as Donald Trump would say “flowed through “. This is a shot tonight of Bourbon street New Orleans. And Fremont street in Las Vegas. Talk about calm before the storm. Eerie as hell.
47E73F7E-8AB8-46F2-90E7-404D29B672F1.jpeg

1264DF72-9640-4C96-86DF-7D26CCE9B7D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The truth is he says shit to pander to a group of idiots and that group eats it up.

He doesn't really give a cap about banning muslims or building a wall but saying these things has gained him popularity with a large group of highly unintelligent people.

He really only cares about DJT and if you disagree you are wrong.
Ok great. Thanks for validating there was no ban on Muslims

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
The Black Plague began in 1348 and lasted 3 years. Over 25 million died. It too passed or as Donald Trump would say “flowed through “. This is a shot tonight of Bourbon street New Orleans. And Fremont street in Las Vegas. Talk about calm before the storm. Eerie as hell.
View attachment 18339

View attachment 18340

Meanwhile in Florida