How do we block people from tunneling under our new wall?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2009
Old enough to know that you don't murder people for trying to cross the border. Again, are you going to go to the border now and kill illegal crossers? Or your daddy won't drive you to the border since you're not old enough to drive?
Not that it's your business, but i'm past my legal majority.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Yes in this and in other cases the authorities knew about the tunnel and waited to intercept large drug shipments and arrest the smugglers. Not very effective.

Yes, b/c there aren't any other tunnels and guess what, lots of drugs were brought over thru those tunnels before they were found.

Feb 16, 2005
Crap you're an asshole, where have i ever said anything about gunning down children? You're a liar of the most despicable type. BTW it was the Soviets gunning down people trying to escape their authoritarian/Communist regime.
LOL. I'm the asshole, but you're the true-blue murrican cause you're ok with gunning people down who cross the border illegally. I suppose you think you're christian too. How am I lying? I am using YOUR words, your implications, not making anything up.
tumblr_mzoemlfdv31qgq91so1_250_zpsxqiygzvg.gif

Jul 9, 2009
Make up your mind. Either the tunnel is effective or they are not.
I've always said they're not numerically effective and that they can be practically stopped using various and sundry methods. I support a wall/fence and I think it will be effective when used with other governmental actions to reduce illegal immigration and reduce drugs and other prohibited items for crossing the border.

Jul 9, 2009
LOL. I'm the asshole, but you're the true-blue murrican cause you're ok with gunning people down who cross the border illegally. I suppose you think you're christian too. How am I lying? I am using YOUR words, your implications, not making anything up.
"implications" lol

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I've always said they're not numerically effective and that they can be practically stopped using various and sundry methods. I support a wall/fence and I think it will be effective when used with other governmental actions to reduce illegal immigration and reduce drugs and other prohibited items for crossing the border.

Whut? You impying the border patrol is deliberately not shutting down tunnels?

Jul 9, 2009
Whut? You impying the border patrol is deliberately not shutting down tunnels?
WTF is it with you clowns making crap up? The Border Patrol and other agencies have stopped plenty of illegal crossings and drugs from making it across the border, and would be even more effective with more support from the Trump administration along with other political actions. A bigger and better wall, legislative action against illegal hiring practices, faster judicial reviews of status claims, streamlined deportations etc.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Not really, usually on one side there's steps, stairs and other types of access.

Just to the gun towers-

nigelwallstory483.jpg

It keeps people in as well as it keeps people out.

Mericuh! Land of the free & the home of the brave! But we're scared shitless of Mexicans.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
WTF is it with you clowns making crap up? The Border Patrol and other agencies have stopped plenty of illegal crossings and drugs from making it across the border, and would be even more effective with more support from the Trump administration along with other political actions. A bigger and better wall, legislative action against illegal hiring practices, faster judicial reviews of status claims, streamlined deportations etc.

Needs more unicorn.

Feb 16, 2005
There's nothing to refute dumbass.
right, you implied it's totally ok to shoot anyone crossing the border illegally, by the statement, and the quite manly statement I may add, that you'd easily gun down someone entering your house, and/or breaking the law in other ways.
So you cannot refute what cannot be refuted, you're catching on billy.

Reactions: Capt Caveman

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

So you are saying they are not effective since clearly tons of drug is still making it across the border. And when the wall is built, the amount of drug will likely decrease since it will be more lucrative to smuggle people.

Jul 9, 2009
Liar, here's your quote. When did I ever claim i was "hell bent on gunning down children" when my only statement about children is that they should be handed over to the authorities. You are a liar, get over yourself, take a breath.

right, you implied it's totally ok to shoot anyone crossing the border illegally, by the statement, and the quite manly statement I may add, that you'd easily gun down someone entering your house, and/or breaking the law in other ways.
So you cannot refute what cannot be refuted, you're catching on billy.

I think it would have a bigger impact on us as a society. You are far too young to remember how they treated people crossing the berlin wall, but it didn't make east germany a very welcome country to the rest of the world.
maybe something will wake you out of your delusions, but you seem hell bent on gunning down children, so maybe psychiatric help is the best option now.

Jul 9, 2009
So you are saying they are not effective since clearly tons of drug is still making it across the border. And when the wall is built, the amount of drug will likely decrease since it will be more lucrative to smuggle people.
I disagree with your assessment.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Liar, here's your quote. When did I ever claim i was "hell bent on gunning down children" when my only statement about children is that they should be handed over to the authorities. You are a liar, get over yourself, take a breath.

You're the dumbass that has stated that you want to throw grenades down tunnels. You going to check first if there are children? So you're only going to shoot adults crossing the border? When are you going down the border to shoot people?

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti
Jul 9, 2009
You're the dumbass that has stated that you want to throw grenades down tunnels. You going to check first if there are children? So you're only going to shoot adults crossing the border? When are you going down the border to shoot people?
Why would you think I intend to shoot people? When have I ever stated i am personally going to be the lawful authority to do it? Take a deep breath, think twice and then shut up.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I guess Jhhnn read the law.

About castle doctrine? There are 50 different laws in 50 different states & you claim the one in your state allows you to kill over property not your own. I challenged you to cite it & you can't.

Going on to say that "Jhhnn read the law" clearly indicates that you don't know how American law works at all.

Feb 16, 2005
awww are you just sad because the liar in chief and his staff of liars are getting called out for their bullshit
And you go on to say
I have advocated using deadly force to prevent incursions over/under/through the wall and have no problem doing so.

Not murdered, stopping an ongoing crime it's legal to use deadly force in order to stop the crime. Again, you are lying about what I said, but than I expect it from you.

Break the law, accept the consequences.

What, do you think it will just be men crossing the border illegally? Check again billy. It's families, but go ahead, exert your manliness and use that deadly force you have no problem extolling the virtues of.

Jul 9, 2009
About castle doctrine? There are 50 different laws in 50 different states & you claim the one in your state allows you to kill over property not your own. I challenged you to cite it & you can't.

Going on to say that "Jhhnn read the law" clearly indicates that you don't know how American law works at all.
I posted it for you, you obviously didn't read it.
PS it has nothing to do with the castle doctrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.