How do we block people from tunneling under our new wall?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2009
holy fvck I stand corrected. So you're on the border patrol, you see an 8 year old kid, well somewhere around 8 years old, but definitely pre-pubescent, crossing the border illegally, you'd shoot him/her down? you are one sick, sad fvck you know that?
seek help, I hope law enforcement is paying attention to these kinds of passive threats.
Nope, in a case as described you'd arrest him and turn him over to the proper Mexican authorities. Damn, you're an idiot. And what question, you ask so many stupid rhetorical questions it's hard to keep track.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Nope, in a case as described you'd arrest him and turn him over to the proper Mexican authorities. Damn, you're an idiot. And what question, you ask so many stupid rhetorical questions it's hard to keep track.

I have advocated using deadly force to prevent incursions over/under/through the wall and have no problem doing so.

So, which one is it? Mommy hasn't tucked you into bed yet?

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti
Jul 9, 2009
So, which one is it? Mommy hasn't tucked you into bed yet?
I live in a State where it's legal for me to shoot someone breaking into my neighbors car, but you think I should be horrified about shooting someone breaking into my country ? Guess what? I'm not and if they don't want to be shot they shouldn't be crossing the border illegally.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
I live in a State where it's legal for me to shoot someone breaking into my neighbors car, but you think I should be horrified about shooting someone breaking into my country ? Guess what? I'm not and if they don't want to be shot they shouldn't be crossing the border illegally.

Well, that's murder dumbass and there's a thing called due process. So, I'm guessing you're all right with shooting Canadians that have crossed the border and have over stayed their visit b/c they are now criminal illegal aliens. Tourist from France that over stay their visit, we should shoot them right? You're nothing but a teenage idiot.

Every time you post, you demonstrate how little you know about the law and how the real world works.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
This is probably why hugely strengthening the penalties against employers is the better approach. Throwing some upper east side socialite in FPMITA jail for her illegal nanny or red state farmer in jail for his Mexican farmhands will gain far, far greater compliance than a wall.

Yeah...even in castle doctrine states, that would get you locked up. Maybe when you grow up and your balls drop, you'll finally understand why the shit you post here is so stupid...maybe.

Feb 16, 2005
Right, I'm the idiot because I've asked this non-rhetorical question at least 3 times. Now you try to come across as a reasonable person, yet you advocate using lethal actions against someone crossing the border in a different post as pointed out above.
You're just a sad little troll.
Maybe some day you'll grow out of this phase, I hope so for your sake. Unless drumpf is someone you idolize, and, well, then you're probably not going to change one iota.

Reactions: Capt Caveman

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Right, I'm the idiot because I've asked this non-rhetorical question at least 3 times. Now you try to come across as a reasonable person, yet you advocate using lethal actions against someone crossing the border in a different post as pointed out above.
You're just a sad little troll.
Maybe some day you'll grow out of this phase, I hope so for your sake. Unless drumpf is someone you idolize, and, well, then you're probably not going to change one iota.

He probably doesn't even know his alias is a Muslim King's favorite wife's mausoleum.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011

I don't know what can really be done when a huge number of people in the US are as simple minded as this guy.

Jul 9, 2009
Yeah...even in castle doctrine states, that would get you locked up. Maybe when you grow up and your balls drop, you'll finally understand why the shit you post here is so stupid...maybe.
You are ignorant, possibly stupid, but definitely ignorant about the laws in my state.

Jul 9, 2009
Well, that's murder dumbass and there's a thing called due process. So, I'm guessing you're all right with shooting Canadians that have crossed the border and have over stayed their visit b/c they are now criminal illegal aliens. Tourist from France that over stay their visit, we should shoot them right? You're nothing but a teenage idiot.

Every time you post, you demonstrate how little you know about the law and how the real world works.
It's not murder and i'm talking about anyone illegally crossing the border, especially tunneling under a border wall.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
It's not murder and i'm talking about anyone illegally crossing the border, especially tunneling under a border wall.

You're posting from recess? So, you're going to shoot Canadians that cross the border and over stay their visit b/c under your definition, they're illegal criminal aliens? And ask your teacher what murder is since you're too stupid to understand what it is.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
You think it might prevent tunnelers?

Do I think what might prevent tunnelers?

What are you asking?

To be clear, my point was that you're an idiot.

Further, my point was there are a lot of idiots.

From what I've read here, idiots think that because a wall kept raccoons out of their kitchen last night that a wall will keep Mexicans out of the US.

It might help you to think of The Wall as more of a fence. Raccoons will simply go around a fence and dig around in your trash. To feel safe, what you really want is a roof held up by a floor and a wall. Tweet Trump and let him know that you demand a comprehensive immigration solution consisting of this floor/wall/roof assembly and that anything less is gay.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
You're lying about what I said, which is typical for you.

You've stated repeatedly that all illegal immigrants are criminals. You have stated that all illegal criminal immigrants should be deported. You are now stating that all illegal criminal immigrants that cross the border should be murdered. Illegal criminal immigrants that reside in the US today should also be treated this way correct? And you know that there are Canadians that cross the border and over stay their visit, so they should be murdered right?

Or are you just a racist and it should only apply to Mexicans? You can't answer the questions b/c you're too stupid. I'm guessing your recess should be over.

Jul 9, 2009
You've stated repeatedly that all illegal immigrants are criminals. You have stated that all illegal criminal immigrants should be deported. You are now stating that all illegal criminal immigrants that cross the border should be murdered. Illegal criminal immigrants that reside in the US today should also be treated this way correct? And you know that there are Canadians that cross the border and over stay their visit, so they should be murdered right?

Or are you just a racist and it should only apply to Mexicans? You can't answer the questions b/c you're too stupid. I'm guessing your recess should be over.
Not murdered, stopping an ongoing crime it's legal to use deadly force in order to stop the crime. Again, you are lying about what I said, but than I expect it from you.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Not murdered, stopping an ongoing crime it's legal to use deadly force in order to stop the crime. Again, you are lying about what I said, but than I expect it from you.

You're stating crossing the border is a crime. Is being illegally in the US a crime? From your logic, yes. Then you should murder illegals in the US as well as those crossing the border. You're too stupid to understand what you're even saying.

From your statement above, any crime can be stopped by deadly force? Please tell us how old you are. I'm guessing 16.

Jul 9, 2009
You're stating crossing the border is a crime. Is being illegally in the US a crime? From your logic, yes. Then you should murder illegals in the US as well as those crossing the border. You're too stupid to understand what you're even saying.
So you don't think that illegally crossing a border is a crime? You think that digging a tunnel under or climbing over a clearly marked border fence/wall isn't really a crime? I suppose you think that NO TRESPASSING signs really aren't important and you can just cut the fence and do what you want on your neighbors land?

Feb 16, 2005
so volunteer, put a mexican kid in your scope who's crossing the border illegally and get your rocks off 'defending our country' you sick, sad little troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.