How do we block people from tunneling under our new wall?

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2005
So you don't think that illegally crossing a border is a crime? You think that digging a tunnel under or climbing over a clearly marked border fence/wall isn't really a crime? I suppose you think that NO TRESPASSING signs really aren't important and you can just cut the fence and do what you want on your neighbors land?
so a cop can shoot me for speeding, or littering or pickpocketing someone, well I am white, so I'm probably safe.
Goddamn, you are just the biggest billy badass there is, aren't you?

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Not murdered, stopping an ongoing crime it's legal to use deadly force in order to stop the crime.

lol, too much of a pussy to own it. It's murder, just call it by the proper name.

Hilarious how some people stopped mentally maturing at age 13. What a pathetic little bitch.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
So you don't think that illegally crossing a border is a crime? You think that digging a tunnel under or climbing over a clearly marked border fence/wall isn't really a crime? I suppose you think that NO TRESPASSING signs really aren't important and you can just cut the fence and do what you want on your neighbors land?

Then what's stopping you or anybody from killing them right now? Do it and you can tell the authorities you had the legal right.

Answer the question dumbass. Is it a crime to be in the US illegally? Why only shoot people crossing the border? Why not shoot illegal criminal immigrants already in the US?

Jul 9, 2009
So, kill all people that break the law? Go shoot some jaywalkers dumbass. You're such a pussy you won't go to the border and shoot people crossing. Lot of talk for a 16 year old kid.
After a few examples do you think it would have an impact on criminals tunneling under the border? I do.

Feb 16, 2005
After a few examples do you think it would have an impact on criminals tunneling under the border? I do.
I think it would have a bigger impact on us as a society. You are far too young to remember how they treated people crossing the berlin wall, but it didn't make east germany a very welcome country to the rest of the world.
maybe something will wake you out of your delusions, but you seem hell bent on gunning down children, so maybe psychiatric help is the best option now.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
Please get it neutered or spayed when you do it. Cats are very destructive of our songbird populations.

LOL, Of course, and great point!

Fences are very destructive to wildlife. Fractured habitats are known to cause issues with genetic diversity and limiting access to sustenance.

I look forward to your posts whining about the animal rights pussies hating America when the lawsuit yet again delays construction of your wall.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

When are you going to go to the border to shoot border crossers? And why it isn't done today is b/c it's illegal retard. Again, who old are you?

Again, why not shoot illegal criminal immigrants already in the US?

I love how you repeat yourself and won't answer any other questions. I'm guessing your brain can't comprehend more than a single thought a hour.

Jul 9, 2009
I think it would have a bigger impact on us as a society. You are far too young to remember how they treated people crossing the berlin wall, but it didn't make east germany a very welcome country to the rest of the world.
maybe something will wake you out of your delusions, but you seem hell bent on gunning down children, so maybe psychiatric help is the best option now.
Crap you're an asshole, where have i ever said anything about gunning down children? You're a liar of the most despicable type. BTW it was the Soviets gunning down people trying to escape their authoritarian/Communist regime.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I solved the ladder problem. In addition to building a floating wall (to prevent people from sneaking underneath) we will build a moat on top of the wall to keep people from climbing over it. Border Patrol "Employees of the Month" will be rewarded with four hours of water skiing time on the wall.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Crap you're an asshole, where have i ever said anything about gunning down children? You're a liar of the most despicable type. BTW it was the Soviets gunning down people trying to escape their authoritarian/Communist regime.
Walls generally work in both directions.

Jul 9, 2009
When are you going to go to the border to shoot border crossers? And why it isn't done today is b/c it's illegal retard. Again, who old are you?

Again, why not shoot illegal criminal immigrants already in the US?

I love how you repeat yourself and won't answer any other questions. I'm guessing your brain can't comprehend more than a single thought a hour.
"Who old are you?"
Once they're already in this country you take the legal steps as prescribed by law for their deportation.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
"Who old are you?"
Once they're already in this country you take the legal steps as prescribed by law for their deportation.

Old enough to know that you don't murder people for trying to cross the border. Again, are you going to go to the border now and kill illegal crossers? Or your daddy won't drive you to the border since you're not old enough to drive?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Old enough to know that you don't murder people for trying to cross the border. Again, are you going to go to the border now and kill illegal crossers? Or your daddy won't drive you to the border since you're not old enough to drive?
Careful now. He might have a bus pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.