Hillary or Donald Trump?

Feb 6, 2007
Neither, but given the choice between Donald Trump and virtually any other person on Earth, I'm not choosing Trump. Kim Kardashian would be a better president than Trump.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Neither, but given the choice between Donald Trump and virtually any other person on Earth, I'm not choosing Trump. Kim Kardashian would be a better president than Trump.
Kim Kardashian, sure. The Hildabeast, not so much.

OP, that is not a question that should ever be uttered. Ever. Not even in jest.

Feb 6, 2007
Challenge accepted:

Bieber vs. Trump

Go!

Bieber, and it's not even close. Justin Bieber is an annoying asshole. Donald Trump would be the next Hitler if he had even an ounce of charisma. He's a pathetic amalgamation of all the worst traits humanity has ever espoused. He's a greedy, egotistical, racist, moronic, arrogant, boorish, blowhard, jackass idiot whose level of diplomacy hasn't evolved beyond schoolyard taunting and who thinks everyone who isn't him is a "loser." He's a national disgrace. Donald Trump can fuck himself off right off some gold-plated monstrosity with his name plastered on it and the stain he leaves on the sidewalk can be set up as a memorial to remind future generations of everything not to be. He's like the literal anti-Christ; everything Jesus was for, Donald is the opposite.

If you want to start a list of people I would not vote for President over Trump, you've got to reach into the dictator pile; Putin or Kim Jong Un or that asshole who runs ISIS. The really sick twisted fucks of the world. But they're not eligible, not being American citizens, so it's a moot point. Maybe Dylan Rooff? That guy is legitimately worse than Trump. But I'd vote for Rick Santorum ahead of Trump, and you can probably guess how I feel about Santorum.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Given the fact that I hate myself and that makes me hate everybody, I find a lot of appeal in Donald Trump. A part of me is attracted to darkness and disaster and its refreshingly honest and balls out psychopathic expression. I have an unconscious, a lot of the time, urge to bring down catastrophe, so I can create conditions without knowing I do so that will make me relive my childhood traumas. It is in those traumas that I became mentally ill and that reliving them is what I must do to regain sanity. It's hard to do that consciously and see that's the only way that would work rather than that it would cause my actual extinction. So yeah, Hillary offers me little that appeals to my saner self and in Trump I see the whole nine yards for the animal within me.

Last edited:

blake0812

Feb 6, 2014
Trump, Hillary is pure authoritarian.

As much as I like Bernie Sanders, he's not gonna get the attention of the public, and that's a big problem.

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Trump might be the only person on this planet more full of himself than Dan Bilzerian whom you mentioned. And I wouldn't vote for Bilzerian if you offered me all the women he's been with minus all the diseases they inevitably have. That being said I'd vote for Bilzerian before I'd ever vote for Trump.

Really as undesirable as Hillary has recently made herself, she's still miles ahead of any of the Republican candidates. And she's still miles behind Bernie Sanders. He'll be getting my vote in the primary.

The last time the GOP had a candidate as bad as Trump was David Duke.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
None of the above.

We really need a "None of the above" on the ballot, and if that option wins there's another election, and neither of the previous candidates can run.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I really do honestly feel that Rush Limbaugh would actually be worse than Trump. That I think they hate each other even worse than they know for certain how vitally important they are to the Party makes me feel that they are so alike that they are as repulsive to each other as identical poles are on a pair of magnets.

Yet, Limbaugh is still worse in that his hiding behind a mike belching out vile and near libelous sensationalist propaganda for self-aggrandizement and profit is much worse than how Trump built his own imperial throne to cast edicts from.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
None of the above.

We really need a "None of the above" on the ballot, and if that option wins there's another election, and neither of the previous candidates can run.

No, we need a constitutional convention to change money is speech and corporations are people and a ballot where, if your primary choice for an office fails to win, your vote is transferred to your second choice. You have to make it possible for a third party candidate to get votes without your vote being subtracted from a lesser evil.

The problem is that what we need doesn't get pushed because folk are dreaming of other things. The American people need to demand election reform and only that till it happens. We have to wake up. The system is the problem and it's self-perpetuating.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I am not totally thrilled with Hillary, but would vote for her in a heartbeat over Donald Trump.
This. But, unlike the others who would vote Kardashian over Trump, uh, no. Trump's a pompous ass, but at least he's intelligent enough to run the country. Russia could start WWIII, and Kardashian would be too busy getting a manicure to push the red button.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
It's not really Hillary or Obama or Bush or McRomney that are the problem. Its the establishment that is the problem. It is the entrenched bureaucracy that leads an Obama to do two dozen 180's on all his campaign promises. People who keep voting for these characters are simply voting for more of the bureaucratic establishment. Which is stupid beyond words. They keep calling people like Trump and Paul "crazy" but crazy is doing the same damn thing over and over and expecting different results. You will NOt get different results from Hillary. You just will not. With a Trump, you might. Maybe yes, maybe no, but at least there is a possibility. Trump could fire every CFR Trilateral PNAC lackey in the executive branch. And that is what needs to happen just for starters. The swamp needs to be drained.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Trump. We havent had a good presidential assassination in a long time.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
No, we need a constitutional convention to change money is speech and corporations are people and a ballot where, if your primary choice for an office fails to win, your vote is transferred to your second choice. You have to make it possible for a third party candidate to get votes without your vote being subtracted from a lesser evil.

The problem is that what we need doesn't get pushed because folk are dreaming of other things. The American people need to demand election reform and only that till it happens. We have to wake up. The system is the problem and it's self-perpetuating.
I would LOVE to see election reform

Spinning our wheels on the lesser evil for the rest of our lifetimes is a waste of time. Doesn't matter either cause the "lesser evil" still does everything they can to burden the middle class with carrying the weight of the poor and the rich.

Last edited:

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Bieber, and it's not even close. Justin Bieber is an annoying asshole. Donald Trump would be the next Hitler if he had even an ounce of charisma. He's a pathetic amalgamation of all the worst traits humanity has ever espoused. He's a greedy, egotistical, racist, moronic, arrogant, boorish, blowhard, jackass idiot whose level of diplomacy hasn't evolved beyond schoolyard taunting and who thinks everyone who isn't him is a "loser." He's a national disgrace. Donald Trump can fuck himself off right off some gold-plated monstrosity with his name plastered on it and the stain he leaves on the sidewalk can be set up as a memorial to remind future generations of everything not to be. He's like the literal anti-Christ; everything Jesus was for, Donald is the opposite.

If you want to start a list of people I would not vote for President over Trump, you've got to reach into the dictator pile; Putin or Kim Jong Un or that asshole who runs ISIS. The really sick twisted fucks of the world. But they're not eligible, not being American citizens, so it's a moot point. Maybe Dylan Rooff? That guy is legitimately worse than Trump. But I'd vote for Rick Santorum ahead of Trump, and you can probably guess how I feel about Santorum.
It's the internet, and you have anonymity here, so feel free to tell us how you REALLY feel. :biggrin:

blake0812

Feb 6, 2014
I would LOVE to see election reform

Spinning our wheels on the lesser evil for the rest of our lifetimes is a waste of time. Doesn't matter either cause the "lesser evil" still does everything they can to burden the middle class with carrying the weight of the poor and the rich.

This this this

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
... He's a greedy, egotistical, racist, moronic, arrogant, boorish, blowhard, jackass idiot whose level of diplomacy hasn't evolved beyond schoolyard taunting and who thinks everyone who isn't him is a "loser." ...
That sounds pretty close to what I know about Bieber. :hmm:

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Whomever our corporate masters choose is fine by me. I am so confused at this point I haven't a clue as to who would make a good president. They know far better than myself. I am just hoping whomever they select really sticks it to the middle class, they have been suckling at the teat for far too long.