Hillary Compares Republicans To Terrorists

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
And now, obfuscational blather in response to plain speaking, of course.

We all know what Hillary was talking about. She just put it in a different frame than the doublespeak used by Repubs when they want to control that particular conversation.

If Righties really gave a flying fuck about the unborn they'd demonstrate more concern about infants after they're born.

They already demonstrate more concern than the pregnant women who would have killed them via abortion.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They already demonstrate more concern than the pregnant women who would have killed them via abortion.

But not for that woman's Constitutional Rights, of course.

Which is where chickenshit power plays attempt to deny that.

The doublespeak is astounding, of course, coming from people who bemoan the welfare state while trying to increase demand for it.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
But not for that woman's Constitutional Rights, of course.

Which is where chickenshit power plays attempt to deny that.

The doublespeak is astounding, of course, coming from peoplte who bemoan the welfare state while trying to increase demand for it.

What double speak? I'm happy to accommodate any number of blue state abortions and would gladly expend taxpayer money for them. I fully join you in not wanting any more of them produced and would mandate it if I could.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What double speak? I'm happy to accommodate any number of blue state abortions and would gladly expend taxpayer money for them. I fully join you in not wanting any more of them produced and would mandate it if I could.

Not Red State abortions, I presume. Are women in those states less equal?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I don't like Hillary but you have to admit, right wing conservatives are terrorists. If you have any doubt look at SC shooter or Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooter. But to actually say that, the PC police will be out in full force.

Hillary is going to get away with this though because of Trump. He's getting away with anything and everything, so just one word isn't going to sink her campaign.. but her untrustworthy nature is like an elephant on her back.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
What Hilary's statement amounts to is:

Extreme views about women are a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States.

But only ATPN righties can construe "We expect X from A but not from B" to mean "B is like A" rather than "We don't expect X from B." What a surprise.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I don't like Hillary but you have to admit, right wing conservatives are terrorists. If you have any doubt look at SC shooter or Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooter. But to actually say that, the PC police will be out in full force.

Hillary is going to get away with this though because of Trump. He's getting away with anything and everything, so just one word isn't going to sink her campaign.. but her untrustworthy nature is like an elephant on her back.

Please. This whole "trust" thing is completely circular & just another way to tear down the opposition. It's truthiness.

Don't tell me that I can't trust her, tell me why I can trust her opponents. You know, the Birther/ Benghazi panderers, the perpetual perps of lies & distortions.

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
What Hilary's statement amounts to is:

Extreme views about women are a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States.

But only ATPN righties can construe "We expect X from A but not from B" to mean "B is like A" rather than "We don't expect X from B." What a surprise.

Interesting. You just expressed an opinion that only ATPN righties understand logic. While there is some evidence for that conclusion, it is incorrect. There are some ATPN righties that don't rely upon logic for their statements as well as some not in that category who sometimes present logically valid arguments.