Hillary Compares Republicans To Terrorists

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/hillary-clinton-republicans-terrorist-groups/

So in the liberal bubble world, comparing republicans to terrorists is ok.

But try and attempt to have a link between islam and terrorists, and her, and the liberal left wing will call you ignorant, claim its only a small minority, or worse yet, deny the link.

But this is expected, the left needs to paint the right as some sort of extremist group, so that there modern day 'progressive' radicalism can be sold.

This is not the first or second time you have knowingly posted a factually inaccurate thread title.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
From the video: "61% of voters polled said Clinton was not honest and trustworthy". Voters are brighter than they are often given credit for. They have figured her out.

I'm encouraged by her blathering. Every word she speaks contributes further to her eventual demise as a candidate. Keep that pie-hole in motion Hildabeast.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States," Clinton said at a speech in Cleveland.

Calling Republicans terrorists not found. Saying some of their positions are similar to those taken by terrorist groups found.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Not all Republicans are terrorists, but most terrorism is committed by Republicans,.. am I doing it right correctly?

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Republicans comparing the President to Hitler is one thing. But Democrats now calling Repubs Terrorists?! That's just low.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/hillary-clinton-republicans-terrorist-groups/

But try and attempt to have a link between islam and terrorists, and her, and the liberal left wing will call you ignorant, claim its only a small minority, or worse yet, deny the link.

But this is expected, the left needs to paint the right as some sort of extremist group, so that there modern day 'progressive' radicalism can be sold.
Clinton did not call republicans [sic] terrorists. That is a lie. Why are you lying? Is your position so weak that it's the only way you can make an argument? Don't you see how hypocritical it is to attack Clinton for dishonesty when you are so dishonest? Do you think it's OK to be a dishonest hypocrite?

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
she isn't saying republicans are terrorists....
still a pretty cringy statement, but that's expected from presidential hopefuls.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States," Clinton said at a speech in Cleveland. "Yet they espouse out of date, out of touch policies. They are dead wrong for 21st century America. We are going forward, we are not going back."

How the hell do you get "Hillary calls republicans terrorists" from that?

ebfb8b192119719d61861868717647fa.jpg

tracerbullet

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2001
Republicans comparing the President to Hitler is one thing. But Democrats now calling Repubs Terrorists?! That's just low.

Well, yeah. The difference is that the Republicans are actually correct, and the democrats of course, as always, wrong.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Don't be so politically correct

Since Obama was already called a terrorist many times let's call it even.

BTW - What took you so long to get exercised about this kind of stuff? Oh I get it its not the negro!

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

It's sad that you will never be able to comprehend the massive amount of projection in this post.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

But try and attempt to have a link between islam and terrorists, and her, and the liberal left wing will call you ignorant, claim its only a small minority, or worse yet, deny the link. But this is expected, the left needs to paint the right as some sort of extremist group, so that there modern day 'progressive' radicalism can be sold.

Not that I care about Clinton, she is a career politician and takes way too much money from big business (as they all do) but your post is full of crap. You took it way WAY out of context.

What she said was "Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States,"

What that means is she is comparing some of the rep. parties extreme social conservative views on womens issues to the bassackwards old world views of fundamentalist Islam. Actually a fair comparison.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
IT'S THE WOMEN!
Hillary was speaking of how republicans treat WOMEN.
And Hillary was shaming republicans by pointing out the only other group of people that dehumanize women are over in Middle Eastern countries.
And I would add China in there too.
Where women have no rights. Where women are second class citizens. Actually less than second class.
Hillary was making a good point. And how else would one point out the facts on how republicans treat women?

Republicans fight equal pay.
Republicans fight women health issues.
Republicans want to control women's reproductive rights.
And when a woman runs for political office, republicans hold them up to a different standard.
I mean, the facts are the facts fellas.
How else would one shame republicans with pointing out their flaws?
What has gotten republicans so on edge is they know Hillary was right.

Nov 29, 2006
I feel like we need a photoshop of the Simpson helicopter pic

REPUBLICANS
Not Terrorists
But #1 with Terrorists

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Agreed that the witch isn't calling reps terrorists. That being said, help me out here please. What specifically is the witch thinking of wrt extreme views on women that are similar to terrorists?

I know of no rep prez candidates that advocate:
- Genital mutilation of women so that they can't enjoy intercourse
- Believe that rape is ok in certain circumstances
- Advocate kidnapping girls, as young as 8 or 9, to be sex slaves
- Don't believe that women should have the right to vote or drive
- I'm sure there are other items I could add to the list but I can't be bothered

This is a campaign and politics is (and always has been) a very dirty game. False accusations and hyperbole are the game's stock and trade.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
Agreed that the witch isn't calling reps terrorists. That being said, help me out here please. What specifically is the witch thinking of wrt extreme views on women that are similar to terrorists?

I know of no rep prez candidates that advocate:
- Genital mutilation of women so that they can't enjoy intercourse
- Believe that rape is ok in certain circumstances
- Advocate kidnapping girls, as young as 8 or 9, to be sex slaves
- Don't believe that women should have the right to vote or drive
- I'm sure there are other items I could add to the list but I can't be bothered

This is a campaign and politics is (and always has been) a very dirty game. False accusations and hyperbole are the game's stock and trade.

On your list, only #2 (the rape one) and they also believe they have the right to tell a woman what to do with her Vagina, birth control, abortion etc.

I dont want to get into a debate on all that, but the reps seriously need to stop harping on Gays, women, minorities and science if they ever want to win another national election. The crazy social values are why people think that reps are all morons... And that hurts the whole country as the reps have better fiscal policies (the reps make more money while robbing up blind, where the dems make less money while robbing up blind)

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You guys complain that Hillary never tells the truth, and then she goes and says the most honest thing she ever has and you complain about her telling the truth. Make up your minds!

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is a joke. Obama has been arming every Muslim in sight since he has been in office. Obama is the one that is the terrorist.

What is that weird flag behind Hillary?

It is the Democratic party that does not want women to have concealed carry???

Doesnt everyone have ACA aka Obamacare?

Last edited: