Herman Cain has died from covid

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
No, what's really fucked up is that millions of people have been brainwashed into believing that a politician giving the people what they want (vote chasing) is actually a bad thing. Not just a bad thing, but as bad as letting anti-intellectualism grow to the point that it is killing thousands of people.

And who is allowing riots? Define allowing in this context.

The people should be rioting. Police brutality has been out of control for way too long.
Maybe you should talk with Gov. Cuomo because he is the guy that actually handed out death sentences to thousands of people.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
he also had stage 4 colon cancer... well documented.

RIP He did get wrapped up in some bad politics, he also did some good things and served his country well in the navy.

Ugh. "Had" being past tense- Cain survived cancer back in 2006-

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
immune system is permanently scard by chemo... even more reason for him to mask up.

i liked him the first time he ran, and thought he had more self confidence than to bow to trump.

anywho.

Mere assertion.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Maybe you should talk with Gov. Cuomo because he is the guy that actually handed out death sentences to thousands of people.
Help me out here, because I am impaired, can you please explain your comment.

What I mean is, can you like articulate what you point is?

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Help me out here, because I am impaired, can you please explain your comment.

What I mean is, can you like articulate what you point is?

I’ll help translate:

What he is saying is that because of trumps complete incompetence, places like New York were left to fend for themselves. Not only that but when the states/cities tried to get needed resources they had to compete against the federal government! Now not only was the federal government, under trumps direction, bidding against the states, but the federal response the country badly needed was squashed, why? Because it was decided that Covid was mainly going to affect states controlled by democrats and that, for purely political reasons, it was best for them to fend for themselves.

So you see, all these Covid deaths are on trumps on trumps head. However, because trump doesn’t give a single shit about any American except himself, he’s never addressed a single family that’s had to deal with a covid related death and instead have let governors like cuomo face those families and tell the American people about the death that was to come.

At least that’s how I took his post and considering the troll won’t show his bitch ass again in this thread, I’ll stick by my assumption.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Ugh. "Had" being past tense- Cain survived cancer back in 2006-

So he knew he was immune-compromised and went anyways knowing the likely conditions? Damned fool, I cannot feel sorry for him, not at all.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
immune system is permanently scard by chemo... even more reason for him to mask up.

i liked him the first time he ran, and thought he had more self confidence than to bow to trump.

anywho.

yeah, so all the more reason for him to not dumbfuck himself towards suicide by going to Trump's Nazi rally.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

Hmmm, I Wonder what Herman Cain is thinking now down there about this???

I guess his Boss Trump didn't share some important info about the "China Virus" to old Herman.

Sad really.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Hmmm, I Wonder what Herman Cain is thinking now down there about this???

I guess his Boss Trump didn't share some important info about the "China Virus" to old Herman.

Sad really.
Again, this is the point of it.

I'll float Trump January AND February.

But by March, when it was clear this thing was going to spread and kill, he should have called for his Death Cult Members to put on a fucking mask since it doesn't limit anyone's freedumb, and to treat this thing seriously.

Yet he went on for MONTHS downplaying it as a real thing, so that his Death Cult Members are now spreading death by not doing their fucking part.

There are more dead Americans because Trump played dumb and told his Death Cult Members to worry about Democratic governors trying to protect their state's citizens. 30 years ago, Trump would be at the bottom of the crazification factor, maybe 28-30% support.

But, his Death Cult Members know who their Death Cult Leader is, and he's going to get close to 45% of the popular vote as-is.

Republicans are the fucking problem. Covid is just a visible symptom...along with the economy.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Again, this is the point of it.

I'll float Trump January AND February.

But by March, when it was clear this thing was going to spread and kill, he should have called for his Death Cult Members to put on a fucking mask since it doesn't limit anyone's freedumb, and to treat this thing seriously.

Yet he went on for MONTHS downplaying it as a real thing, so that his Death Cult Members are now spreading death by not doing their fucking part.

There are more dead Americans because Trump played dumb and told his Death Cult Members to worry about Democratic governors trying to protect their state's citizens. 30 years ago, Trump would be at the bottom of the crazification factor, maybe 28-30% support.

But, his Death Cult Members know who their Death Cult Leader is, and he's going to get close to 45% of the popular vote as-is.

Republicans are the fucking problem. Covid is just a visible symptom...along with the economy.
He still doesn't wear a fucking mask. He demands that reporters remove their mask to ask a question.

I agree republicans are a problem. They were not this stupid in 2015/16, with the likes of Graham, McConnell, Haley, and many others telling us that Trump is a fucking phony conman. And not a damn one of them with the courage to do anything buy sing his praises today.

Trump has always been an stupid asshole, probably since grade school, he hasn't changed, the rest of the assholes made an immediate conversion to full on asshole on 1/20/2017.

Last edited: