Herman Cain has died from covid

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
No, what's really fucked up is that millions of people have been brainwashed into believing that a politician giving the people what they want (vote chasing) is actually a bad thing. Not just a bad thing, but as bad as letting anti-intellectualism grow to the point that it is killing thousands of people.

And who is allowing riots? Define allowing in this context.

The people should be rioting. Police brutality has been out of control for way too long.
Maybe you should talk with Gov. Cuomo because he is the guy that actually handed out death sentences to thousands of people.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe you should talk with Gov. Cuomo because he is the guy that actually handed out death sentences to thousands of people.
Yes, we should ignore the your failed Messiah and instead focus on a Governor.

Because focusing on your failed Messiah isn't very comfortable.

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

Jhhnn

No Lifer
Nov 11, 1999
he also had stage 4 colon cancer... well documented.

RIP He did get wrapped up in some bad politics, he also did some good things and served his country well in the navy.
Ugh. "Had" being past tense- Cain survived cancer back in 2006-

DaaQ

Dec 8, 2018
Help me out here, because I am impaired, can you please explain your comment.

What I mean is, can you like articulate what you point is?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Help me out here, because I am impaired, can you please explain your comment.

What I mean is, can you like articulate what you point is?

I’ll help translate:

What he is saying is that because of trumps complete incompetence, places like New York were left to fend for themselves. Not only that but when the states/cities tried to get needed resources they had to compete against the federal government! Now not only was the federal government, under trumps direction, bidding against the states, but the federal response the country badly needed was squashed, why? Because it was decided that Covid was mainly going to affect states controlled by democrats and that, for purely political reasons, it was best for them to fend for themselves.

So you see, all these Covid deaths are on trumps on trumps head. However, because trump doesn’t give a single shit about any American except himself, he’s never addressed a single family that’s had to deal with a covid related death and instead have let governors like cuomo face those families and tell the American people about the death that was to come.

At least that’s how I took his post and considering the troll won’t show his bitch ass again in this thread, I’ll stick by my assumption.

dawp

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2005
Ugh. "Had" being past tense- Cain survived cancer back in 2006-

So he knew he was immune-compromised and went anyways knowing the likely conditions? Damned fool, I cannot feel sorry for him, not at all.

ASK THE COMMUNITY