Herman Cain has died from covid

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It's actually sad and wrong to exploit Cain’s death. Like 150,000 other American families, his family is mourning the loss of a loved one. RIP!

But....the ties need to be called out: You follow Donald Trump's lies and politicizing of a real fucking pandemic, out of vanity....you can end up dead like Herman Cain. Don't let this happen to you!. Don't end up like thousands of other Americans!.

Reactions: hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
bcc6eaeab40cd4dbfb8303d13eda3d23.jpg

Ouch...

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
I will never ever understand why a fucking mask is a political issue.
The stable genius that is Donald Trump made it a political issue by refusing to wear one for months, as well as characterizing those who do as wusses. Donald Trump basically killed Herman Cain and over 100,000 Americans because of this and his administrations inaction early on. If only someone who had the foresight to put in place a pandemic response team knowing that such an event was likely. Oh wait...

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
DR=Democrat Rogue obviously...Republicans are immune from hoax viruses. :p

Not gonna celebrate his death. Hopefully non-believers start taking it more seriously.

to be honest i think both parties are idiots.

Democrats are idiots at being vote chasers, and allowing riots to happen all over the place as well as CHOP zones.
The Republicans are idiots as well for stupid stuff like this.

Its sad because each presidential election that goes by, the running candidates are more fail then the predecessors.

Reactions: Thunder 57

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Democrats are idiots at being vote chasers, and allowing riots to happen all over the place as well as CHOP zones.

Its sad because each presidential election that goes by, the running candidates are more fail then the predecessors.
It’s both sides-ism like this that enables the Republican Party to have become as insane as they have. It’s perfectly reasonable to think both parties do dumb things but we should always keep in mind that they are in no way equivalent. The Democrats are a normal, left of center party. The Republican Party is an ultra right reactionary party, at this point playing footsie with fascism.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

aren't all politicians vote chasers, isn't that kind of the point of elections?

as for "riots", how are Democrats allowing riots to happen? reality is that riots aren't "allowed" to happen, they are organic and out of control by their very nature.

as for the "CHOP zones", was there more than just the one in Seattle?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016

You do know that we are a country that was founded on the destruction of government property and the killing of government agents, right? There is nothing more American than riots.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
The stable genius that is Donald Trump made it a political issue by refusing to wear one for months, as well as characterizing those who do as wusses. Donald Trump basically killed Herman Cain and over 100,000 Americans because of this and his administrations inaction early on. If only someone who had the foresight to put in place a pandemic response team knowing that such an event was likely. Oh wait...

I don't think it's that simple. Refusing to wear face masks is an expression of defiance against the people that the right wingers hate, namely, society itself. Trump is certainly a leader, but it's not all about him.

Reactions: jman19

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Yeah, that or just wear a t-shirt that says "I'm intellectually lazy and deserve every bad thing my uninformed decisions cause me to experience".

Either one works.