Here's a pardon for you.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Weather brother. That's the only thing. My future wife and I are on a 4.5 year move to Europe plan utilizing my EU citizenship as the catalyst.

Aww, c'mon! Winter is great in Regina, Saskatoon & Winnipeg! If you like freezing your ass off.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They're getting stupid in Europe, too. It's like a world pandemic of stupid.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Make me you son of a bitch. If D'Souza was helping obama this would never have happened at all, obama couldnt stand that D'Souza attacked him. Why isnt george soros facing charges?

For what should George Soros be facing charges? Please detail some actual crimes.

Apr 27, 2012
Obama targeted Trump? When? please explain.

Soros should be in jail? why?

Dinesh D'Souza was only charged because he spoke out against obama and he was targeted. obama didn't like being criticized.

soros wants to destroy the US. He also helped to bring refugees and illegal immigrants into Europe to take over and is sympathetic to the jihadists.

Heres an article about his past as well.

https://newslog.cyberjournal.org/george-soros-nazi-collaborator-without-remorse/

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Dinesh D'Souza was only charged because he spoke out against obama and he was targeted. obama didn't like being criticized.

soros wants to destroy the US. He also helped to bring refugees and illegal immigrants into Europe to take over and is sympathetic to the jihadists.

Heres an article about his past as well.

https://newslog.cyberjournal.org/george-soros-nazi-collaborator-without-remorse/
Incorruptible you ignorant slut. What the hell happened to you to make you this way.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Incorruptible you ignorant slut. What the hell happened to you to make you this way.

I'd suggest it was mass consumption of alcohol and drugs while still in the womb.

But I'm not a Doctor. I just play one on TV.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Deep State, Man! Deep State! Jade Helm! FEMA Camps! Birth Certificate! Sharia Law! Benghazi! Buttery males! Unmasking! Diseased illegal drug dealing Mexican rapists!

Add to the list if you want. He's a sucker for right wing conspiracy theories. The duh-version into Soros is just par for the course.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
As always, there will be conspiracy theories. Did you know that drinking beer causes your babies to be born naked? :p

"Conspiracy Theory" doesn't mean what you think it does.

con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
noun
noun: conspiracy theory; plural noun: conspiracy theories
  1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.