Google has been Compromised

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Is English not your first language? The question is: Why is it so hard for you to provide the source?

The source is the internet. What is wrong with your brain? You don't like 1st party sources? This is a whole new level of stupid...

"well I don't want the original source, I want the 3rd party source middleman!"

Sorry moron, you are going to have to cry yourself to sleep there is no other source.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Look, I get that your IQ is really really low but you can do the test in incognito mode and you will see the exact same results.

Come on, just do the test and prove me wrong. Do you need me to hold your hand and show you how to cut and paste and image together?

Further proof you are on the bottom end of the pyramid you keep posting.

If you can't figure that out for yourself, that is your own problem.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Further proof you are on the bottom end of the pyramid you keep posting.

You have provided no argument for me to refute. I am just having fun. I made a bullet-proof point and you and everyone else keeps attacking me, but you have done zip to prove my point wrong. Obviously because you can't.

So yeah, I'll lower myself to your level because it's entertaining, but I'd be happy to refute your argument if you ever choose to make one.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
You have provided no argument for me to refute. I am just having fun. I made a bullet-proof point and you and everyone else keeps attacking me, but you have done zip to prove my point wrong. Obviously because you can't.

So yeah, I'll lower myself to your level because it's entertaining, but I'd be happy to refute your argument if you ever choose to make one.

You are just being a troll.

It's obvious.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
You are just being an asshat.

Not really. I am assuming Ironwing can't be so stupid that he has never heard of incognito mode. The only logical possibility is that he was trolling me, so I was messing with him by accepting his apparent stupidity at face value.

He still has a chance to come forward and admit he actual does know about incognito mode. Then again, it's seems to be really really hard for people to ever admit when they were wrong/trolling around here.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
I imagine between posts, all of you are frantically trying to search the terms I did, hoping to get a fluke occurrence where google gives alternative results.

It's not going to happen. This is legit, for real.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
OP, did you know that Larry Page and Sergey Brin are each individually worth 15 billion dollars more than George Soros? I get that money buys influence, but who needs to buy Google? At least just say that Google IS the new Soros boogeyman, it makes a little more sense.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
OP, did you know that Larry Page and Sergey Brin are each individually worth 15 billion dollars more than George Soros? I get that money buys influence, but who needs to buy Google? At least just say that Google IS the new Soros boogeyman, it makes a little more sense.

Look, words are cool and all, but how about you just hop into incognito mode and do the same test and post your result? Is there some reason you are so afraid to prove me wrong?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Not really. I am assuming Ironwing can't be so stupid that he has never heard of incognito mode. The only logical possibility is that he was trolling me, so I was messing with him by accepting his apparent stupidity at face value.

He still has a chance to come forward and admit he actual does know about incognito mode. Then again, it's seems to be really really hard for people to ever admit when they were wrong/trolling around here.

Dual accounts are grounds for being banned from this forum in my limited experience.

I have always had one account.

Last edited:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
[ ... ]
Sweet baby jeebus. How many times can Chiropteran be wrong before he sees the light
You can't sway a cultist with facts and figures. He's proven that repeatedly over the last couple of days. He is a true believer, his boundless faith trumps reality.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
You can't sway a cultist with facts and figures. He's proven that repeatedly over the last couple of days. He is a true believer, his boundless faith trumps reality.

It's a religion for the true believers of Trump, there is no rational discussion to be had.

Has Comrade revealed his source for the JPG in OP yet ?

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Look, words are cool and all, but how about you just hop into incognito mode and do the same test and post your result? Is there some reason you are so afraid to prove me wrong?

Prove what wrong? I don't use Chrome, and I don't deny the results shown in the OP when that exact string is entered. But who cares? 'George Bush is a' also returns 'good man' as the first result, with no negative results.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Sounds to me you just admitted to it.

Unless that was an alternative truth :rolleyes:

Are you reading the posts, or just replying mindlessly?

I said you can use incognito mode to do the test as showing in my OP in this thread. It has nothing to do with signing into the forums with a seperate account. What leap of logic led you to think I was talking about multiple accounts?

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003

Fact: what I posted is 100% true.

It's trivially easy to do the test yourself and prove me wrong if I am lying. This thread is just full of trolls who refuse to face reality and whine and complain about the fact I have proven.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Are you reading the posts, or just replying mindlessly?

I said you can use incognito mode to do the test as showing in my OP in this thread. It has nothing to do with signing into the forums with a seperate account. What leap of logic led you to think I was talking about multiple accounts?

No, I've been reading yours.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
... Also, illegal immigrants have a historically lower crime rate than legal residents, in part because they fear being deported if they're caught. These are the people trying to pursue a better life, not to go on sexual assault sprees.
I've never understood how anyone could say this with any degree of confidence. Couldn't an undocumented illegal immigrant give a different name each time he/she is arrested or confronted? How could there be any reliable statistics?

Last edited:

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Prove what wrong? I don't use Chrome, and I don't deny the results shown in the OP when that exact string is entered. But who cares? 'George Bush is a' also returns 'good man' as the first result, with no negative results.

If you don't care, then why are you posting in the thread?

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
If you don't care, then why are you posting in the thread?

To make you realize that you shouldn't care either, unless you want to be viewed as a sheep.

btw, 'Richard Nixon is not a crook' is what pops up when you try your experiment with his name. Those god damned plumbers are still at it.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Look, I get that your IQ is really really low but you can do the test in incognito mode and you will see the exact same results.

Come on, just do the test and prove me wrong. Do you need me to hold your hand and show you how to cut and paste and image together?

Is it lonely being the only intelligent person among us?
It never occurs to you that you stand alone and might be the one lacking in the very ways you are suggesting of those of us opposing you?
I've been reading this thread and the only one looking misinformed, intentionally obtuse, or like a Kool Aid drinker is you (*acknowledging the obvious cult mentality). Everyone else looks to be well read, well rounded, well informed and logical.
This is a real scratcher.

Reactions: Capt Caveman

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
To make you realize that you shouldn't care either, unless you want to be viewed as a sheep.

btw, 'Richard Nixon is not a crook' is what pops up when you try your experiment with his name. Those god damned plumbers are still at it.

I'm confused, how does that support the idea that google isn't compromised?

It seems the autocomplete results are easily manipulated and adjusted.