Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 130 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I only started going back to a library because I got a couple kids. Need to do something to keep them busy...lol

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
OMG Ygritte got fully nude! LOL. HOLY CRAP!

"You know nothing, John sno--ohhhhhh!"

AND this is her first in her career.

Oh my god. This is the best boobage in the last two seasons.

Last edited:

bearxor

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2001
7Nt5IKW.jpg

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I enjoyed it. The fight between the hound and Beric was good, and all the rest of the plot lines are advancing as they should.

It's a shame they merged Loras and his brother into one person, although I understand why they did. That's the only new change I noticed in this episode though.

For people who haven't read the books just wait, there will be action.

*Now that I think about it the Davos dungeon sequence wasn't quite the same as well. But the sequence leading up to his imprisonment wasn't the same either.

Last edited:

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
I enjoyed it. The fight between the hound and Beric was good, and all the rest of the plot lines are advancing as they should.

It's a shame they merged Loras and his brother into one person, although I understand why they did. That's the only new change I noticed in this episode though.

For people who haven't read the books just wait, there will be action.

*Now that I think about it the Davos dungeon sequence wasn't quite the same as well. But the sequence leading up to his imprisonment wasn't the same either.

yeah, in the book Loras was in the king's gaurd and thus could not take a wife, although I think it works out better this way because Sansa clearly established a crush on Loras since she saw him in the tournament, and thus has some clear motivation to want to decline Littlefinger's offer to remove her from Lannister clutches

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
aww yeah, that's how you have a sword fight - in a cave with a crowd

OMG Ygritte got fully nude! LOL. HOLY CRAP!

"You know nothing, John sno--ohhhhhh!"

AND this is her first in her career.

Oh my god. This is the best boobage in the last two seasons.

yesssss moar.

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
I thought it was a great episode, especially the fight scene at the first. I was like "Woah, then like WOAH!"

But ya, I'm still trying to get caught up in the books to where this season is. Hopefully I can this week.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I was laughing at the end too just too funny.

It was perfectly done. You see Cersei thoroughly enjoying Tyrion's misery. Then the viewers quickly laugh at Cersei for some payback.

THEN you actually feel sorry for Cersei because she's desperately pleading to her father for being nothing but a political pawn to her.

Drako

Lifer
Jun 9, 2007
Great episode this week.

One of the best scenes of the season so far - the Jaime and Brienne bath scene.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
Does Tywin know Joffrey is really the son of her and her brother?

Speaking of plot holes, how is Ygritte not raped into oblivion by her people? She's like the only girl there among testosterone-filled men.

Merad

Platinum Member
May 31, 2010
Speaking of plot holes, how is Ygritte not raped into oblivion by her people? She's like the only girl there among testosterone-filled men.

In the books:

a. Basically the entire wildling civilization is moving south, so there are plenty of other women around.
b. Ygritte knows how to take care of herself.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
Does Tywin know Joffrey is really the son of her and her brother?
Pretty sure he does, he threw in a comment at the end there. Something like "after your last debacle" or whatever which I assume meant the relationship with Jaime.