Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 131 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
The nudity stuff is getting a little distracting where it seems they have clear lines for different people.

One is 'breasts and ass', not frontal, so it's edit after edit after edit just cutting around frontal. Then there's the 'almost breasts' so over and over it's that, hidden by the hot tub. And then there are the 'frontal' models where they provide that part of the nudity equation. It starts to look a bit formulaic like they have contracts for what to show.

bearxor

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2001
Thought this belonged here...
oMdhOhY.jpg

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
OMG Ygritte got fully nude! LOL. HOLY CRAP!

"You know nothing, John sno--ohhhhhh!"

AND this is her first in her career.

Oh my god. This is the best boobage in the last two seasons.

Did u see bush?

I am sure there was no lower shots of bush..am I wrong?

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
The nudity stuff is getting a little distracting where it seems they have clear lines for different people.

One is 'breasts and ass', not frontal, so it's edit after edit after edit just cutting around frontal. Then there's the 'almost breasts' so over and over it's that, hidden by the hot tub. And then there are the 'frontal' models where they provide that part of the nudity equation. It starts to look a bit formulaic like they have contracts for what to show.

It did seem a bit odd seeing them go to so much effort to hide Brienne's tits, when she's done fully nude photos before.

Mar 10, 2005
that was another great episode. the passage of time remains a mystery to me, tho - tywin knew nearly immediately the karstarks had left, which seemed much quicker than news of other events seems to spread. and still nobody knows winterfell is gone.

and i like the way tywin is totally badass and his answer to everything is marriage.

"i instruct you to pay a surprise visit to the crazy lady that hates us and marry her."
"no problemo"

"you, marry the most clueless girl in westeros"
"dammit!"

"you, marry the poof. just pretend you're related."
"NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Last edited:

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
How old are you guys? Like 12? Ygritte's tits were so small my dick didn't even wake from its slumber. The whores in this show have better tits.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
tywin knew nearly immediately the karstarks had left, which seemed much quicker than news of other events seems to spread. and still nobody knows winterfell is gone.

Remember, there are Lannister spies within the Northern camps (Tywin, Harrenhall, season 2). There are not spies up in Winterfell.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
How old are you guys? Like 12? Ygritte's tits were so small my dick didn't even wake from its slumber. The whores in this show have better tits.

not all men like women with huge tits

TBH anything larger then a C cup is IMO unattractive

also rose leslie is tiny, expecting her to have large boobs is moronic and if she did they would be fake and look it

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
not all men like women with huge tits

TBH anything larger then a C cup is IMO unattractive

also rose leslie is tiny, expecting her to have large boobs is moronic and if she did they would be fake and look it

They're still small. My breasts are bigger than hers and they're completely useless.