Funny things you see people buy late night...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Whats really interesting is that you fail to mention why you were at CVS late in the night, BudAshes. You fail to mention what you bought. You fail to mention a lot of things. Instead you choose to tell us about a couple in love, and a woman kind enough to buy a gift for someone special to her. You talk about these people as though they are the scum of the earth, and you don't even know them. Your snap judgements tell us everything we need to know about you, Bud Ashes. Everyone knows this.

one of the greatest burns in ATOT history

everyone knows this

And this children, was the magical moment The Flying Pig taught old scrooge BudAshes the true meaning Christmas.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
i remember this one every christmas. it is truly one of the most magical moments in ATOT history.

and maybe CVS history too

why does no one ever bump that time that moonbog flipped me off with the foot from his chicken foot soup? :(

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
The pic lasted about as long as AMD showing us his mashed fingernail.

ugh i think i remember that

now i lost my appetite
ojpc64O.png

• Haha
Reactions: highland145

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The pic lasted about as long as AMD showing us his mashed fingernail.

huh. didnotknow. I guess that tracks with moonbog walking away from the sudden fame and lifelong legendary status that was swelling through those halcyon weeks post-chicken flip, and soon stopped posting anywhere but in GPU forums. Guess he added de-hosting the history to his self-regicide, too.

:(

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
On similar subject it's funny to see the things people sell on Facebook Marketplace. Sometimes I wonder if some of them are just a parody. My favourite was someone selling a Hitachi Magic Wand. "back massager". The comments on that one were freaking hilarious. Even the seller's mom was posting in there to make the whole situation even funnier.