From the "it doesn't exist" Voter Fraud files

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Telling the truth is not trolling, no matter how much you wish your lies were the truth. However, you saying that telling the truth is trolling is certainly a lie and calling someone a troll for telling the truth is both a lie and an insult, so if the no insults rule returns you would be infracted for doing it.

If you do not want to have your lies called out, simply stop telling them. It really is that easy. It will be difficult for you to break you bad habit of lying, but I am sure you can do it.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
You keep calling me sexually charged names, ...

Why do you keep using sexually charged phrases and children in the same thought? ...
You're lying again. Willfully spreading misinformation is a violation of forum rules.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You're lying again. Willfully spreading misinformation is a violation of forum rules.

You are a grown man (I assume such - correct me if I am wrong). I am a grown man. One grown man calling another grown man "honey" is a sexually charged name. You can lie all you want that it is not, but you would find yourself at odds with the rest of our society in doing so and therefor your lie would be obvious.

If you do not want me to call you out on it, simply stop doing it. Very easy.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Given that various Republican leaders have acknowledged this is about reducing participation by Democrats, the only liar here is you.

Thank you for admitting that illegal voters are democrats. The purpose of the law is to reduce the number of illegal voters. If you say these are all democrats, well, that is on you. You could very well be correct. Obviously the Republican leaders believe it.

This is one case where you agree with the Republican leaders.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Thank you for admitting that illegal voters are democrats. The purpose of the law is to reduce the number of illegal voters. If you say these are all democrats, well, that is on you. You could very well be correct. Obviously the Republican leaders believe it.

This is one case where you agree with the Republican leaders.

Obvious trolling is obvious.

The stated purpose of the law is to deliver Pennsylvania's electoral college votes to Romney.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
[ ... ]I am a grown man. ...
Yes, and I imagine you're a secret agent and an astronaut too. Probably a billionaire who posts on P&N from your private 777, right?

Actions speak louder than words. The Internet is anonymous. People can claim to be anything. Therefore, the only guide we have to truth is behavior. You behave like a child, and a somewhat defective one at that. As long as you continue to behave that way, I will continue to assume you are a child and I will continue to address you as a child.

Actions speak louder than words. Learn that.

If you do not want me to call you out on it, simply stop doing it. Very easy.
Why would I want you to stop? The only thing your childish trolls say about me is that I am right about you. You are a child. Your smarmy sexual innuendo reinforces to the entire forum exactly how immature -- and how worthless -- you are. Even more, they hasten the day you are banned from AT forever. Keep it up honey, you're just pounding nails in your own coffin.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Thank you for admitting that illegal voters are democrats. ...
You are once again willfully lying about my comments and positions, in direct violation of forum rules. Your continued violation of these rules, even after being called out for it repeatedly, is ample evidence you have no interest in being a useful contributor. I think it's about time you get another, even longer time-out.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Cyberstooge, fiery Imam of Foxnews (may cash bless them) declaring his Bullshit Jihad gets banned, again. News at 5!

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Obvious trolling is obvious.

The stated purpose of the law is to deliver Pennsylvania's electoral college votes to Romney.

Can you quote where the law says this is its purpose, or are you just lying again?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You are once again willfully lying about my comments and positions, in direct violation of forum rules. Your continued violation of these rules, even after being called out for it repeatedly, is ample evidence you have no interest in being a useful contributor. I think it's about time you get another, even longer time-out.

You outed yourself withyour own logic and are blaming others for it. You say the Republican leaders are right in what they believe. Republican leaders believe that illegal voters mostly vote democrat. Therefor you say they are right. It is an easy logical path to follow.

So which is it, do you believe them wrt why they want to stop illegal voting or not? You cannot both believe it and not believe it at the same time.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
You outed yourself withyour own logic and are blaming others for it. You say the Republican leaders are right in what they believe. Republican leaders believe that illegal voters mostly vote democrat. Therefor you say they are right. It is an easy logical path to follow.

So which is it, do you believe them wrt why they want to stop illegal voting or not? You cannot both believe it and not believe it at the same time.
You're still lying. I said some Republican leaders have acknowledged the true intent of these laws is suppressing legitimate Democratic votes, not stopping (virtually non-existent) in person voter impersonation.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Quote them saying what you just claimed or admit you made it all up in a huge lie.

Who exactly are you trying to impress when you get like this?

You are posting one after another manically, relax kid, go take your ritalin and chill.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

The truth. You should get to know the truth, you might find you like it.

You are posting one after another manically, relax kid, go take your ritalin and chill.

I know how to type, making it both fast and easy to respond...especially when I am simply requesting someone prove their claims are true. I doubt they will bother to even attempt to do so (since it seems rather obvious they lied), but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt in asking for them to support their rather outlandish claims.

Maybe you should learn how to type so you can type quickly and easily as well?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
More Republicans vote absentee then Dems.

But remember its all about stopping Democrats from voting not protecting the integrity of the vote.

PA already admitted it.

It's the form of voter fraud they usually go to, but both gangs exploit it. Also, the military should cater a polling place for soldiers or they should be brought home to vote. No absentee ballots. I don't care if it is an inconvenience, living is an inconvenience so wah.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So you lied...the law does not say what you claim it says.

The law doesn't state intent. It rarely does. Those who passed it have done so. The results are obvious, as with voter suppression laws of the past, none of which ever stated actual intent at all.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

It's like a drowning man gasping for air- they'll fight until they can't fight any more.

In Cybr's case, there's just no terminal event to stop him from doing so.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
You know what Cybersage is right they found the evil illegal voter.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ught-in-us-fake-voter-dragnet/article4531032/

But after months of searching, only one alien falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen has been caught, charged and convicted in Florida. It turns out he is a Canadian, a man who registered and voted in at least two presidential elections while masquerading as a citizen so he could also buy and “bear arms,” that other right cherished by many Americans.
Of course there is the slight possibility that fraudulent voters have just not been caught, unlike this unfortunate Canadian

Those vatos must be really wily eh Cybersage....:rolleyes:

Here is a link to a short radio broadcast about the story
http://www.theworld.org/2012/09/florida-fraudulent-voter-canadian/

There is also a transcript. Here are the first few paragraphs from that.

Marco Werman: When it comes to voting, officials in Florida say it’s their job to ask are you a US citizen? That’s why they launched a statewide effort to purge illegal aliens unlawfully registered to vote. Critics denounce the plan put forward by Florida’s Republican governor as an attempt to disenfranchise voters, particularly those with Spanish sounding names. The effort started with a list of 180,000 potential non-citizen voters. It’s ended with just one illegal alien voter, a 52-year-old Canadian named Josef Sever. Paul Koring has written about the case for Canada’s Globe and Mail newspaper. So, Paul, this man Josef Sever has plead guilty to a number of felony charges. What has he actually admitted to doing?

Paul Koring: As part of his guilty plea he admitted that he’s voted twice in presidential elections, 2004 and 2008, but he’s also at least four times attested that he was a US citizen when he applied to purchase firearms and it seems at least one more time to get a concealed carry permit that allows you to carry a handgun in a pocket or inside your clothing in Florida.
wow he had a CCW permit too.... Must vote Rebloodican. I mean after all, the Democrips want to take away all the guns right?

Fucking Florida...

florida.gif

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Florida has tons of voter fraud cases, it's actually kind of hard to document them all lol.