Federal Marshals at my House.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
A couple of weeks ago some hispanic construction workers decided to use my backyard as their bathroom, It is heavily wooded, but you can still se through the entire property from my back deck, and windows. Well, when I saw these guys dropping trow and proceeding to deposit wolf bait in my woods, I called the local law enforcement. Well, it must have been a slow day because the local sheriff's deputy rolled up in my driveway in about 5 minutes. He took a report and while we were walking into the woods so I could show him the evidence, another guy decided to drop trow, hunker down and start his own deposit. The police officer yelled at him, and the guy yaked up his pants and took off back up to the house they were all working on.

The cop decided right then and there that there were too many of them for him to handle alone, he called it in to dispatch and they said to take report, get descriptions and my information. I honestly thought that nothing would happen after that.............................until last night.

I got home about 8:00 pm to find a federal marshal getting ready to leave. He stopped on the way down the steps and asked me if I was the home owner. We went inside the house where he took my statement, and then informed me that they had arrested many of the workers there, not for public defacation, but for being here without proper visas.

My goal was not to have hard working people just trying to make a living, but to get them to stop using my backyard as their toilet.

And before any of you start crying "RACIST B@ST@RD" because i mentioned that they were hispanic in the beginning, let me point out that the only reason i mentioned they are hispanic is because of how this turned out. If they had been Irish and illegally in this country, I would have still mentioned that they were Irish.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
So they got caught....too bad for them.

At least your yard is no longer a toilet.

Vegito

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
theres nothing wrong with what you did.. crap is dangerous if lying around.. attracts disease carrying insects and stuff.. they should be using a tolet somewhere not your back yard.. what if your son was bitten by some mysterious insect.. ur screwed

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Well, since they were in this country ILLEGALY, I have no qualms about deporting them. If they really want to live in this country, apply for a visa.

YOU RACIST BASTARD!

just kidding. No more people pooing in your yard now...until i get there ;)

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
why do you have to apologize for having a bunch of illegals who used your property as a toilet arrested?

The neighbor/construction manager should be fined/arrested for hiring them to make a few extra bucks.
edit: and not having a porta-potty available for the workers.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
So, how did you clean it? Or are you just gonna leave it there as fresh fertilizer?

Did you talk to the foreman of those guys beforehand?

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: dquan97
Well, since they were in this country ILLEGALY, I have no qualms about deporting them. If they really want to live in this country, apply for a visa.

lchyi

May 1, 2003
That kind of sucks for them too... how are they going to explain how they got deported to their family?

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: lchyi
That kind of sucks for them too... how are they going to explain how they got deported to their family?

When you got to go, you go to go! ;)

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
I'd rather they were not sh!tting in my yard and deported than sh!itting in my yard and being here illegally, but then, that's me.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: lchyi

Honey... I was here illegally and lowering the standard of wages for jobs that legal hard working citizens of this country could do doing.

Simple enough.

I was typing at the same time roger. ;)

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Living in California and having to pay a significant portion of my taxes to support the healtcare and education of illegal immigrants -- well that pisses me off. We should catapult them back over the border. It's not our fault Mexico is a giant sh!thole. Don't turn our country into one either.

I'd rather pay a lot more for goods and produce if it means giving more jobs to legal immigrants and people who need the jobs. It'll also mean a decreased poverty level, increased property values, and lower healthcare rates.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
I actually went back there shortly after the original incident occured to see if the wolf bait had been removed, it wasn't, and they were long gone. So I went and got a shovel from my garage, dug a really deep hole (about 4 feet deep), shoveled the wolf bait into the hole, washed my shovel off into the hole (used straight bleach), poured a bag of lime in there as well, then filled the hole back up.

My wife just called me and said that the builder who is is responsible for the construction of the house behind mine called and asked to speak to me. She told him to call back tonight when I am home. She said he sounded a bit upset.

We also have filed a dispute with the county over the placement of the property line, and where the builder says it should be. We currently have an injunction against him, preventing him from removing any trees until the property line dispute is settled. We have the original plat for our property line that is on file with the county.