Eric Garner all over again

Page 39 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lol.

The mere concept of their twat not being genuine because you think that their team name is offensive to native americans .... BUT Native Americans themselves have actively voiced out and said "No, we don't c are about your sports team names dumbasses"..... is fucking hilarious.

Keep up with oppression olypmics @KMFJD
i'm enjoying your meltdown immensely

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I will not bite on your attempt at derailing this thread with an argument about abortion.
Neither will I. I know and have known how I feel and think about abortion for decades but will not bite on its appearance in this thread. It's absurd to bring it up. Get fucking real.

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
lol.

The mere concept of their twat not being genuine because you think that their team name is offensive to native americans .... BUT Native Americans themselves have actively voiced out and said "No, we don't c are about your sports team names dumbasses"..... is fucking hilarious.

Keep up with oppression olypmics @KMFJD
Considering this post was immediately after his reply to you, I think he's pointing out actual virtue signaling...

I know there's an awful lot of overt excessive use of force examples in this thread to scroll past to focus your outrage on inconsequential "virtue signalling," but try to keep up.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
Why is he accepting a paycheck then.

The same reason your stooge dems took their paycheck while passing bureaucratic establishment bills that did nothing to help those that were actually suffering?

but hey - turn this partisan because DERP DE DERP reasons.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The same reason your stooge dems took their paycheck while passing bureaucratic establishment bills that did nothing to help those that were actually suffering?

but hey - turn this partisan because DERP DE DERP reasons.
I hope your post made no sense to you when you typed it.

• Haha
Reactions: snoopy7548

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Protests going on in the suburbs now in the bay area. They're looking entirely peaceful so far. Hopefully that persists.

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
Link

I didn't think I could find anyone lower/worse than the looters, until I saw/read this ^. It really just summarizes everything wrong with (entitled white) humanity in about 15 seconds. What an awful person.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
When so many of these cops NOT being charged with assault is the normal functioning of the justice then it kinda does scream system racism, privilege, etc.

Tell that to Daniel Shaver. One would think a system that was out to get blacks wouldn't kill whites at a higher rate, which it does.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
houston's the best

f5912a8529580f91f8b541b1d992f8fe.jpg

Now all they need are shields and jousting lances, and then the cops show up with the same, and man that'd be a good time for everybody.

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Link

I didn't think I could find anyone lower/worse than the looters, until I saw/read this ^. It really just summarizes everything wrong with (entitled white) humanity in about 15 seconds. What an awful person.
Jimminy jillikers! Egregious virtue signaling from a young conservative up and comer! Don't worry, I'm sure someonesmind is on the case!

Nov 8, 2012
this libertarian comic neglects to say who owns the highway. that will determine whether or not the driver was allowed to run over the protestor.

Even simple libertarianism would say "community" at since everyone pays for the highway - so that's a moot point.

Everything from vehicle registration to motor fuel excise taxes... That would be a dumb dumb point to try and drive.