Eric Garner all over again

Page 75 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012

lol Shaun King. How am I not surprised that you would stoop to that level of stupidity.

If you want to talk about FAKE N00z!! this guy is the "King" of fake news. He does this pretty much everyday where he outright lies in his posts and his dumb followers gobble it up like complete morons.

See his post below about the Garrett Foster incident - LITERALLY the 2nd sentence is "He was an unarmed non-violent demonstrator"... lol.... If you didn't realize, this was the guy walking around openly carrying the whole time. DERRRRP.

1596640430463.png

1596640611617.png

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
lol Shaun King. How am I not surprised that you would stoop to that level of stupidity.

If you want to talk about FAKE N00z!! this guy is the "King" of fake news. He does this pretty much everyday where he outright lies in his posts and his dumb followers gobble it up like complete morons.

See his post below about the Garrett Foster incident - LITERALLY the 2nd sentence is "He was an unarmed non-violent demonstrator"... lol.... If you didn't realize, this was the guy walking around openly carrying the whole time. DERRRRP.

View attachment 27563

View attachment 27564

Yah, Shaun outright lies on a lot of things and shouldn't ever be used as a source on anything. Foster was carrying a gun at a march. Decided when others went to swarm a driver to beat on his car, he did the same thing. He pointed his ak47 at the driver and the driver shot back while other people were beating on the driver's car. Some are trying to down play it by saying Foster was only trying to motion the driver to roll down his window with the muzzle of his gun. Yah.... Don't point guns at people where you are in a mob that is literally beating on someone's car and all are yelling threats while doing so. What in the hell would Foster need for the driver to roll down his window in the first place for in that situation anyhow?

Like all these posts by KMFJD, he is here as a racist to incite racism with lies. He is using these "gotcha" clips by protestors lately where they incite violence on a target first, then use their phone cams to catch the reaction of whomever they are targeting. Only to then cry foul on the reaction that is 99% of the time perfectly legit. Lot of idiots like Shaun King feeding this shit too.

• Love
Reactions: KMFJD
Nov 8, 2012
Yah, Shaun outright lies on a lot of things and shouldn't ever be used as a source on anything. Foster was carrying a gun at a march. Decided when others went to swarm a driver to beat on his car, he did the same thing. He pointed his ak47 at the driver and the driver shot back while other people were beating on the driver's car. Some are trying to down play it by saying Foster was only trying to motion the driver to roll down his window with the muzzle of his gun. Yah.... Don't point guns at people where you are in a mob that is literally beating on someone's car and all are yelling threats while doing so. What in the hell would Foster need for the driver to roll down his window in the first place for in that situation anyhow?

Like all these posts by KMFJD, he is here as a racist to incite racism with lies. He is using these "gotcha" clips by protestors lately where they incite violence on a target first, then use their phone cams to catch the reaction of whomever they are targeting. Only to then cry foul on the reaction that is 99% of the time perfectly legit. Lot of idiots like Shaun King feeding this shit too.

He's basically the male Rachel Dolezal where he is trying to exploit black people for money like a grifter.

See the post I quoted above from him - everytime he posts it basically ends with "PLEASE give me money and buy my books" lol. His concern isn't fixing problems, it's exploiting and extracting money from stupid people.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
The info was already out there before the bodycam footage was released. Just had to piece it together and no one wanted to do it. George was already on drugs, and tried to pass off a counterfeit note. Cops came, and when he realized he should have left already, he "hooped" aka downed the rest of his drugs so the cops wouldn't find it and leverage drug charges on him. The amount he ended up taking of various drugs was lethal. He had large amounts of both Fentanyl and Meth in his system along with other drugs. The Fentanyl is a downer and was fucking with his respiratory system and the Meth is an upper fucking with his cardiovascular system. Also, he was postive for Covid19 and was already having a severe case of it at the time. The Fentanyl and Covid were making it hard for him to breath, and the Meth was making his heart race. This is also a guy that already had two severe heart attacks in the past. He was obviously trying to prevent from going back to jail on charges due to probation and was having a massive anxiety attack. The cops were as calm, cool, collected, and accommodating as they could possibly be. George was saying he was dying, couldn't breath, having an anxiety attack, and repeating it over and over before the cops even got him out of his car. Let alone before trying to move him to the police SUV. George was the one who went to the ground himself, the cops never man handled him. If you look at the video of Derek with his knee on the back of George's neck, it is placed on the NAPE of the neck. George is able to move his head about freely and does so many times. The placement of the knee is to prevent George from flailing about in a way that may hurt himself or the officers. It is in no way constricting his air or blood flow. Both autopsies found zero evidence of asphyxiation trauma or chemical changes. When a human is dying from asphyxiation, there is several chemical changes that take place in the body to make a person live as long as possible. All of which is detectable after death if such a death is due to asphyxiation. George died of an over dose induced heart attack. Once he downed those drugs to prevent the cops from finding them, his fate was sealed. The police were both cordial and patient with George's friends/passengers in the car the entire time. The friends were even shouting to George to stop resisting. There is nothing in that whole scenario that shows any form of police brutality. Based on all the evidence so far, I don't think any of the cops are going to be going to jail over anything.

I will say though that I do feel that Derek should have at least tried to do CPR once George had gone comatose. Still, the way George had been crying "wolf" for so long, I can see where Derek though he may have been faking it at that point. Still, as a first responder I think he should have started CPR despite what the police rule book for the situation called for. He WAS following the rules and training that all Minneapolis police were suppose to follow in situations like that. Of which those rules were changed after the death of George. Sucks he died. I don't think anyone in that situation should die, but the death was self induced. Maybe the cops could have saved him, but from the toxicology report months ago I seriously doubt it. Maybe he could have been saved if an ambulance got there sooner and forcefully got him detoxed in a hospital fast enough. The cops certainly didn't have the ability to do that in the street.

Everyone was yet again duped. People weren't willing to wait for all the evidence to be put out and we as a society have paid a terrible price for it.

I read a couple of articles that mentioned the drugs but they didn't say how much or how he had taken them. Anyway, I just looked up the autopsy report. The original Hennepin county link doesn't work but google still has it cached. Are these high enough numbers to affect Floyd's health dramatically?

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing
performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at
9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)
A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive
B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,
isopropanol, or acetone
C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,
amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite
D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL

https://webcache.googleusercontent....2020-3700_Floyd.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Reactions: HurleyBird

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
I read a couple of articles that mentioned the drugs but they didn't say how much or how he had taken them. Anyway, I just looked up the autopsy report. The original Hennepin county link doesn't work but google still has it cached. Are these high enough numbers to affect Floyd's health dramatically?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....2020-3700_Floyd.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Anything over 0.75 can be fatal for Fentanyl especially in combination with other drugs. He had lots of other drugs such as Norfentanyl and Meth. He died of a heart attack which is more indicative of the meth being the eventual cause. Especially in combo with the caffeine.

He was also smoking regular tobacco and marijuana recently as well. Since he was also complaining of an anxiety attack, more than likely because he was afraid of being arrested again, his heart was in massive flight/fight mode for the duration of those 18 minutes. That means those drugs were circulating through his system faster and speeding up his demise.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Since our resident deplorables want to deflect and make Shaun King the issue, another source. Yes he shot at police with an AK-47 and was taken in alive. I will also add John Crawford to that list.

Shaun has been known to lie, but anecdote from race baiters is still racism. Black, White, and Brown people all get taken in alive with guns on them, and the reverse is true as well. There isn't that many people killed either armed or unarmed every year by police period. There is about 1000 people that die from fatal police shootings each year for the past several years. The majority of which is White. There is typically 10 or less unarmed Black people killed each year in fatal police shootings. If you are unarmed, not committing a crime, and are Black the chances of being killed by police is less than being struck by lightning.

So that story means jack and shit over all when it comes to police response.

As for the guy, dumb ass was a psycho and if he did die from the police he would have won a stupid prize for playing a stupid game.

Last edited:

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Help? Three other cops were there standing around. Two were noobs but how many cops do you need? A SWAT team? They had him under control.

lol I meant the request for the ambulance. They first requested it for blood around his mouth and then updated that for breathing issues/suspected drug overdose.

Reactions: Lanyap

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
After reviewing the autopsy report I can’t help but wonder if Chauvin’s defense will be that Floyd’s death was caused by the levels and types of drugs in his system at the time and pre-existing health conditions and not Chauvin’s knee on his neck for 7/8 minutes and 46 seconds.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
After reviewing the autopsy report I can’t help but wonder if Chauvin’s defense will be that Floyd’s death was caused by the levels and types of drugs in his system at the time and pre-existing health conditions and not Chauvin’s knee on his neck for 7/8 minutes and 46 seconds.

Considering his knee wasn't on his neck but his nape... yah. You do realize the difference right? The place between the shoulders where the neck starts. The place where you grab a kitten or puppy to pick it up. There is no way to kill someone by placing pressure there in that fashion. Hence why George's head was still moving during that time. Which why neither autopsy concluded asphyxiation as the cause of death. Both autopsies showed death was caused by a heart attack, and last I checked there wasn't a way to induce that by putting pressure at the nape of the neck. Nor do I think the time factor for where the knee was placed could induce a heart attack either. It does provide bad optics though when caught on film.

Derek may get negligence of some sort because it is the duty of a first responder to try to save someone's life and they can say once George was out he didn't try to resuscitate him through CPR. Which if he ends up in trouble for that based on the evidence that is fine. He did show a lack of uncaring and shouldn't be on the police force for it. I can empathize a bit as he probably thought George was faking it by that point given his prior outbursts and the fact George probably wasn't the first person he has dealt with to act that way. Still, regardless of the way he felt, he shouldn't have let that cloud his judgement on trying to at least provide the best medical attention he could provide in that situation. Assuming he had been trained for CPR, which I would be very surprised if he hadn't been.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Shaun has been known to lie, but anecdote from race baiters is still racism. Black, White, and Brown people all get taken in alive with guns on them, and the reverse is true as well. There isn't that many people killed either armed or unarmed every year by police period. There is about 1000 people that die from fatal police shootings each year for the past several years. The majority of which is White. There is typically 10 or less unarmed Black people killed each year in fatal police shootings. If you are unarmed, not committing a crime, and are Black the chances of being killed by police is less than being struck by lightning.

So that story means jack and shit over all when it comes to police response.

As for the guy, dumb ass was a psycho and if he did die from the police he would have won a stupid prize for playing a stupid game.
Only a useful idiot or pea brain would think it's about just raw numbers killed by police.

Oh that's right

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Considering his knee wasn't on his neck but his nape... yah. You do realize the difference right? The place between the shoulders where the neck starts. The place where you grab a kitten or puppy to pick it up. There is no way to kill someone by placing pressure there in that fashion. Hence why George's head was still moving during that time. Which why neither autopsy concluded asphyxiation as the cause of death. Both autopsies showed death was caused by a heart attack, and last I checked there wasn't a way to induce that by putting pressure at the nape of the neck. Nor do I think the time factor for where the knee was placed could induce a heart attack either. It does provide bad optics though when caught on film.

Derek may get negligence of some sort because it is the duty of a first responder to try to save someone's life and they can say once George was out he didn't try to resuscitate him through CPR. Which if he ends up in trouble for that based on the evidence that is fine. He did show a lack of uncaring and shouldn't be on the police force for it. I can empathize a bit as he probably thought George was faking it by that point given his prior outbursts and the fact George probably wasn't the first person he has dealt with to act that way. Still, regardless of the way he felt, he shouldn't have let that cloud his judgement on trying to at least provide the best medical attention he could provide in that situation. Assuming he had been trained for CPR, which I would be very surprised if he hadn't been.

This is false.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/george-floyd-independent-autopsy/index.html

The independent autopsy says Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure" when his neck and back were compressed by Minneapolis police officers during his arrest last week. The pressure cut off blood flow to his brain, that autopsy determined.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...sy-and-the-structural-gaslighting-of-america/

On May 29, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation,” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.” This requires clarification. Importantly, these commonly quoted phrases did not come from a physician, but were taken from a charging document that utilized politicized interpretations of medical information. As doctors, we wish to highlight for the public that this framing of the circumstances surrounding Floyd’s death was at best, a misinterpretation, and at worst, a deliberate obfuscation.

A timeline of events illustrates how a series of omissions and commissions regarding Mr. Floyd’s initial autopsy results deceptively fractured the truth. On May 28, a statementreleased by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office reported ongoing investigations and acknowledgement from the forensic pathologist that an “autopsy … must be interpreted in the context of the pertinent investigative information.” As per standardized medical examination, Floyd’s underlying health conditions and toxicology screen were documented. These are ordinary findings that do not suggest causation of death, yet headlines and the May 29 charging documentfalsely overstated the role of Floyd’s coronary artery disease and hypertension, which increase the risk of stroke and heart attack over years, not minutes. Asphyxia—suffocation—does not always demonstrate physical signs, as other physician groups have noted.

Without this important medical context, however, the public was left to reconcile manipulated medical language with the evidence they had personally witnessed. Ultimately, the initial report overstated and misrepresented the role of chronic medical conditions, inappropriately alluded to intoxicants, and failed to acknowledge the stark reality that but for the defendant’s knee on George Floyd’s neck, he would not be dead today.

By Monday, June 1, in the context of widespread political pressure, the public received two reports: the preliminary autopsy report commissioned by Floyd’s family by private doctors, and—shortly thereafter—a summary of the preliminary autopsy from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office. Both reports stated that the cause of Floyd’s death was homicide: death at the hands of another.

By inaccurately portraying the medical findings from the autopsy of George Floyd, the legal system and media emboldened white supremacy, all under the cloak of authoritative scientific rhetoric. They took standard components of a preliminary autopsy report to cast doubt, to sow uncertainty; to gaslight America into thinking we didn’t see what we know we saw. In doing so, they perpetuated stereotypes about disease, risky behavior and intoxication in Black bodies to discredit a victim of murder. This state of affairs is not an outlier—it is part of a patterned and tactical distortion of facts wherein autopsy reports are manipulated to bury police violence and uphold white supremacy. As Ida B. Wells said, “Those who commit the murders write the reports.” A similar conflict of interest between police departments and medical examiners offices continues today.[/B][/B]

As for your assertion the knee was on the nape of his neck both autopsies disagree with you. Even this guy:
https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913
As this video starts, Officer Chauvin already has his knee pressed on Floyd's neck, and you can see that pressure is being applied to the part of his anatomy that contain the carotid arteries and jugular veins.

As I’ve said your lack of mental hygiene makes you an easy mark for anything that confirms your biases.

Last edited:
Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Independent autopsy report on George Floyd. What you stated is not true

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
This is false.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/george-floyd-independent-autopsy/index.html

The independent autopsy says Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure" when his neck and back were compressed by Minneapolis police officers during his arrest last week. The pressure cut off blood flow to his brain, that autopsy determined.

Original autopsy

Nothing there of asphyxiation. Nothing wrong with the respiratory system at all. No evidence found of asphyxiation. George had some sickle cell anemia, covid, and lots of drugs. The autopsy lists the levels for the various drugs are above lethal doses. The press release of the autopsy stated it was a heart attack that may have had complications from the neck restraint/arrest. That is a CYA in light of the massive public outcry at the time and is NOT the autopsy report. In fact, that was the reason for the "independent" autopsy ordered later.

As for your links... Your own first link shows what I said about the autopsy from the county to be true.

“They’re going to have their own autopsy,” he said. “We’re not going to rely on this DA or this city to tell us the truth. We already saw the truth.”

According to the complaint, the initial exam “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Hennepin County medical examiner says Floyd didn't suffocate
The independent autopsy's findings came after the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found "no physical findings" to "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," according to a criminal complaint released by the Hennepin County Attorney's Office on Friday.

The charging documents and press releases are NOT the autopsy. The actual county autopsy report was done basically within 24 hours and well before the massive media outrage about the death had occurred. It was not tainted by any outside influence at that time.

As for the independent autopsy, those notes haven't been released to the public, all we have is the examiners words. Baden's words are couched like the press release.

"What we found is consistent with what people saw," he was quoted saying in the release.

"There is no other health issue that could cause or contribute to the death," Baden added. "Police have this false impression that if you can talk, you can breathe. That's not true."

"For George Floyd, the ambulance was his hearse. Beyond question, he would be alive today if not for the pressure applied to his neck by fired officer Derek Chauvin and the strain on his body for two additional officers kneeling on him," the attorney added.

The quote about the death by asphyxiation though is not from Baden, but from Crump. Yah we all should know by now anything coming out of Crump's mouth isn't anywhere near the truth.

Cause of death is what people saw isn't exactly official statements that will be used as evidence in court. Baden can say the above crap at a press conference because it won't get him in trouble if his actual findings can't prove asphyxiation. Asphyxiation as a cause of death is fairly easy to prove as the body undergoes several chemical changes during that time frame. Benjamin Crump can say whatever he damn well pleases like he did with the Trayvon Martin case because he knows it doesn't matter. He won't be in court over it.

Hemoglobin [Hb] in red blood cells turns from red to blue when it loses oxygen. This loss of oxygen is the reason veins are described as blue since they carry blood that has lost oxygen to the body's cells back to the lungs where it can be reoxygenated. As asphyxia progresses and more oxygen is depleted, a dark discoloration of the skin and tissues called cyanosis develops. Cyanotic tissue is described as blue, black or purplish in color. After death, changes in blood chemistry and the breakdown of clotting factors such as fibrin lower the viscosity of the blood; this is sometimes called 'fluidity'. The study of flow is called rheology, thus; those who specialize in the study of blood flow behavior are called rheologists or, more specifically, hemorheologists.

These changes either happened or they didn't. PERIOD.

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Original autopsy

Nothing there of asphyxiation. Nothing wrong with the respiratory system at all. No evidence found of asphyxiation. George had some sickle cell anemia, covid, and lots of drugs. The autopsy lists the levels for the various drugs are above lethal doses. The press release of the autopsy stated it was a heart attack that may have had complications from the neck restraint/arrest. That is a CYA in light of the massive public outcry at the time and is NOT the autopsy report. In fact, that was the reason for the "independent" autopsy ordered later.

As for your links... Your own first link shows what I said about the autopsy from the county to be true.

The charging documents and press releases are NOT the autopsy. The actual county autopsy report was done basically within 24 hours and well before the massive media outrage about the death had occurred. It was not tainted by any outside influence at that time.

As for the independent autopsy, those notes haven't been released to the public, all we have is the examiners words. Baden's words are couched like the press release.

The quote about the death by asphyxiation though is not from Baden, but from Crump. Yah we all should know by now anything coming out of Crump's mouth isn't anywhere near the truth.

Cause of death is what people saw isn't exactly official statements that will be used as evidence in court. Baden can say the above crap at a press conference because it won't get him in trouble if his actual findings can't prove asphyxiation. Asphyxiation as a cause of death is fairly easy to prove as the body undergoes several chemical changes during that time frame. Benjamin Crump can say whatever he damn well pleases like he did with the Trayvon Martin case because he knows it doesn't matter. He won't be in court over it.

These changes either happened or they didn't. PERIOD.

I’ll quote you again.
Which why neither autopsy concluded asphyxiation as the cause of death. Both autopsies showed death was caused by a heart attack,

I’ll quote the report on the second autopsy again

The independent autopsy says Floyd died of"asphyxiation from sustained pressure" when his neck and back were compressed by Minneapolis police officers during his arrest last week. The pressure cut off blood flow to his brain, that autopsy determined.

What you said is false. My first assumption was you made the false statement in error. But now that I’ve pointed it out and you’ve doubled down I suspect it’s intentional.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
I’ll quote you again.

I’ll quote the report on the second autopsy again

What you said is false. My first assumption was you made the false statement in error. But now that I’ve pointed it out and you’ve doubled down I suspect it’s intentional.

If Dr Baden found it was asphyxiation as a cause of death he would have released the report and stated it emphatically with the evidence found during his examination that led to that conclusion. He didn't do either. Everything else he stated at the press conference was a dog and pony show. Since he hasn't released his report or evidence at this point, he hasn''t shown that cause of death was by asphyxiation. Also you can safely ignore any claims by Benjamin Crump the sleaze bag. So no, my statements were not wrong.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
If Dr Baden found it was asphyxiation as a cause of death he would have released the report and stated it emphatically with the evidence found during his examination that led to that conclusion. He didn't do either. Everything else he stated at the press conference was a dog and pony show. Since he hasn't released his report or evidence at this point, he hasn''t shown that cause of death was by asphyxiation. Also you can safely ignore any claims by Benjamin Crump the sleaze bag. So no, my statements were not wrong.

Those are your assumptions about the autopsy not what reports about the autopsy stated. You tried to pass your opinion about the second autopsy off as a fact about the second autopsy.

That was a false statement by you.

The facts as they stand are BOTH autopsies are reported to say his death was a homicide (death caused by another) and the second autopsy stated his death was via asphyxiation directly contradicting your earlier statement. The first autopsy does say he died of cardiopulmonary arrest however.

Of course in my understanding death is said to occur once the heart stops. Cardiopulmonary arrest tends to happen when the heart muscle is denied oxygen and asphyxiation tends to lower blood oxygen levels.

As the Scientific American Opinion article I linked to stated, the county examiner’s autopsy release was done in such a way as to cloud the actual findings and protect the officers.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Those are your assumptions about the autopsy not what reports about the autopsy stated. You tried to pass your opinion about the second autopsy off as a fact about the second autopsy.

That was a false statement by you.

The facts as they stand are BOTH autopsies are reported to say his death was a homicide (death caused by another) and the second autopsy stated his death was via asphyxiation directly contradicting your earlier statement. The first autopsy does say he died of cardiopulmonary arrest however.

Of course in my understanding death is said to occur once the heart stops. Cardiopulmonary arrest tends to happen when the heart muscle is denied oxygen and asphyxiation tends to lower blood oxygen levels.

As the Scientific American Opinion article I linked to stated, the county examiner’s autopsy release was done in such a way as to cloud the actual findings and protect the officers.

I said neither autopsy has stated that asphyxiation was the cause of death. You have done nothing to show that statement to be false. Yes, I made that statement on the assumption of what has not been released by the second autopsy and the statements made to the public instead. If the second autopsy had found actual physical evidence of asphyxiation I promise you that they would released that to the public. Instead we have statements by Benjamin Crump to the public to that effect, but his statements mean absolutely nothing. Until the second autopsy has been released or Dr Baden and his team have come out with official statements to the effect that the cause was asphyxiation due to strangulation then it didn't happen. Dr Baden did state it was cardiac arrest.

"He had a cardiac arrest and they tried to shock him and the shocks didn't work," Baden added. "He was dead before they put him on the stretcher ... many minutes before he gets to the hospital."

In the interview he talks about what compression can do, and says there is compression in the videos, but doesn't state that compression was strangulation leading to asphyxiation and the cause of death for George Floyd. Because he calls it a cardiac arrest still. He literally dances around the subject. This is something someone does so they can't have their comments come back to be used against them in court.

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I said neither autopsy has stated that asphyxiation was the cause of death. You have done nothing to show that statement to be false. Yes, I made that statement on the assumption of what has not been released by the second autopsy and the statements made to the public instead. If the second autopsy had found actual physical evidence of asphyxiation I promise you that they would released that to the public. Instead we have statements by Benjamin Crump to the public to that effect, but his statements mean absolutely nothing. Until the second autopsy has been released or Dr Baden and his team have come out with official statements to the effect that the cause was asphyxiation due to strangulation then it didn't happen.
Again a false statement from you. I provided a link to CNN reporting that the independent autopsy found Floyd died of asphyxiation. That is evidence towards showing your first statement was false not “nothing” as you falsely claim above.

In addition medical examiners who performed the independent autopsy have directly stated to journalists that they found Mechanical Asphyxiation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...eath-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/
Dr. Allecia Wilson, one of the pathologists who conducted the independent autopsy, said Monday afternoon that Floyd died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation.

More direct evidence that your statement that neither autopsy found asphyxiation is false.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Again a false statement from you. I provided a link to CNN reporting that the independent autopsy found Floyd died of asphyxiation. That is evidence towards showing your first statement was false not “nothing” as you falsely claim above.

In addition medical examiners who performed the independent autopsy have directly stated to journalists that they found Mechanical Asphyxiation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...eath-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/
Dr. Allecia Wilson, one of the pathologists who conducted the independent autopsy, said Monday afternoon that Floyd died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation.

More direct evidence that your statement that neither autopsy found asphyxiation is false.

There is no second autopsy report in the that link at all. There is a liner about a statement supposedly made by Dr. Allecia Wilson, but the only source I can find for that was the tweet by Benjamin Crump on the 31st of May. Which again I take what comes from Crump as pure lies these days has he has shown time and time again a propensity to do that. If Dr. Allecia Wilson actually said that officially then I stand corrected.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000

2+2=7! My conviction makes it so!