Eric Garner all over again

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I just saw quite a few white people also involved......
I saw a lot of them. Might be better if all people go home now. Looks pretty dangerous out there.

Maybe it's a good idea for everyone who has a gun permit in Minnesota to surround the killers house and make a citizens arrest. Check with a lawyer first.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I saw a lot of them. Might be better if all people go home now. Looks pretty dangerous out there.

Maybe it's a good idea for everyone who has a gun permit in Minnesota to surround the killers house and make a citizens arrest. Check with a lawyer first.
Very wise words! Thank You!!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Think maybe some of the anarchists have shown up. Looking at who was stoking the fire in front of the police station with plywood sheets, I estimate 3/4 of them are young white males.

There are other shenanigans going on too. Check out this video posted of a random white guy decked out in Covid gear smashing windows at an Auto Zone to get the looting started...then walking away. Twitterverse has ID’ed him as a St. Paul police officer (unconfirmed).

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Fuck no. The DA hasn't even announced a charging decision yet. A "citizens arrest" by armed people of a cop who is also likely armed strikes me as a recipe for more death. Do you want more people to die here?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Fuck no. The DA hasn't even announced a charging decision yet. A "citizens arrest" by armed people of a cop who is also likely armed strikes me as a recipe for more death. Do you want more people to die here?
I havr a feeling more people will die..........so go for a citizens arrest!!
Ther Gubamet cannot possibly control all the people......
Regardless of what the pussy ass DA does, we all saw a murder take place and this IMO will not end well...unless one thing happens -- that lovely human ass fucktard is arrested for killing this black man!

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I havr a feeling more people will die..........so go for a citizens arrest!!
Ther Gubamnet cannot possibly control all the people......

Yeah, I have a feeling more will die as well, and they'll probably be black. Adding another opportunity for more death by acting like a vigilante isn't going to improve the situation.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yeah, I have a feeling more will die as well, and they'll probably be black. Adding another opportunity for more death by acting like a vigilante isn't going to improve the situation.
To be honest...I bleive that is all that the people of color people have left.....so sad....I really see no tangible change ever taking place.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The orange menace is getting an itchy trigger finger.

"Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

edit:
Just saw this above.
Ha ha ha ha
Twitter attaches disclaimer to Trump's Minneapolis tweet for 'glorifying violence'

Guess twitter flagged this tweet for glorifying violence.
This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may
be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.
Learn more

Let the twitter wars begin.
Fuck the orange menace

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I can't fucking believe I live in a country where the president tweets "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" JESUS H CHRIST. Twitter flagging it as glorifying violence might push him over the edge.

I also love how he called the mayor weak and told him to get his city under control. Why don't you fly there and fix the situation Donny?

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Four cops fired over the death. Shit hitting the fan pretty quickly

Shit hitting fan at warp speed.

Minnesota State patrol just arrested a CNN crew live on the air. The cameraman left the camera going. As the cops were taking everyone away, the camera is still going and you can hear the cops talking shit.
CNN is keeping the live feed going, although there isn't much to see. Looks like it's sitting in the back of a car right now but you can still hear the audio.

A Minnesota State Sen. is on TV right now, vowing to get them out of custody.

• Wow
Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
A whole CNN news team was just arrested on national television!
The CNN news team was led by a Hispanic man named Omar and his whole team was arrested for doing their job!
Yet these 4 murderers are still roaming the street free of any charges!
Yet another CNN team which is led by a white CNN reporter is talking and dialoging with the Police.....
This will not play well for all concerned!
I can`t wait for Trump to say something stupid.......

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Shit hitting fan at warp speed.

Minnesota State patrol just arrested a CNN crew live on the air. The cameraman left the camera going. As the cops were taking everyone away, the camera is still going and you can hear the cops talking shit.
CNN is keeping the live feed going, although there isn't much to see. Looks like it's sitting in the back of a car right now but you can still hear the audio.

A Minnesota State Sen. is on TV right now, vowing to get them out of custody.
I am so angry right now......good Morning Viper....it is sad this is the country we now live in....
Minnesota is one fucked up place....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The whole state of Minneapolis must be a huge Shithole!!!
Also the police lied about why the arrest took place and another CNN crew that happenned to have white reporter was left alone........
Only the CNN crew anchored by a black/hispanic man was arrested!

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
The whole state of Minneapolis must be a huge Shithole!!!
Also the police lied about why the arrest took place and another CNN crew that happenned to have white reporter was left alone........
Only the CNN crew anchored by a black/hispanic man was arrested!

He might have been posing as a reporter in order to loot without consequence, the police did what they had to. You know these non-white people cannot be trusted, there's something about them that doesn't sit right with me.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He might have been posing as a reporter in order to loot without consequence, the police did what they had to. You know these non-white people cannot be trusted, there's something about them that doesn't sit right with me.
If you are for real, you are part of the problem and that statement is very ignorant !
If your joking -- your joke sucked donkey balls!!

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I think we are in the midst of watching this admin do the old "Never let a tragedy go to waste."

And how many more of these is it going to take, before cities everywhere in this country find it instructional? The lesson is that when the preponderance of initial evidence is as overwhelming and damning as this, you have to act expeditiously and severely. Deal with any counter lawsuits and such later; make arrests, firings, immediate press conference. In nothing flat we get jogger killed, racist lady and animal abuser calling 911 on bird watcher, then knee on neck execution. WTF did they think was going to happen by taking a considered, measured, response to such an explosive video of the crime?