Elizabeth Warren takes a DNA test. Trump lies about charity offer.

Page 26 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Trump has owned her stupid ass from the beginning. What's happening now is just piling on.
So Trump is still a lying deadbeat. I expected no different from him. What's in for you, licking Trump's nuts?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So Trump is still a lying deadbeat. I expected no different from him. What's in for you, licking Trump's nuts?

Rim Job's specialty involves a different, less glamorous location I'm afraid. With dedication like his I expect he'll be promoted to Scrotum in no time though.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Why would she even have to claim “American Indian” for the bar? Was there any benefit, any “affirmative action” based on that claim? Did she magically qualify with a lower score on the bar exam?

I’m not quite sure I understand the conservative narrative here—funny white woman thought she was Indian but she wasn’t—so what? Why would she willfully lie about something so trivial? She was just another white person guilty of cultural appropriation and she got schooled for it...does that make her a worse candidate for office than Trump?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The left is silly when it comes to collusion today. They cannot admit that Hillary was simply an unlikable traditional candidate that did not connect with the average American. Trump was nontraditional and won fair and square. The only think the smug left can do any more is pretend Trump colluded with the Russian and then the Russian stole voters' free will. It couldn't be all the fucked up shit Hillary has done over the years, her fake balloon face, Trump absolutely smashing her in the debates and at the Al Smith dinner, couldn't be the deleted emails, smashed phones, and deleted emails, couldn't be that there are bodies and corruption all around the Clintons... nope. It was the Russian. Impeach!

I think I'll trust the collective assessment of the world's very effective intelligence agencies over some internet retard when it comes to Russia's thoroughly clear involvement in the US elections, especially the seemingly endless decades-long relationship with the Trump family specifically, and many western elections.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

LOL. Warren is such a liar. She sure enjoyed that helping hand her lies created to get into the school she wanted, though.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
did Trump push birtherism?

And can you explain to me whats going on here

Well for that last video I think it is perfectly clear that thirty minutes before that interview, Trump had just learned that Russia used to be part of the G8 and was removed, but he zoned out as soon as the discussion turned to the "why" they were kicked out. So Trump had to inform everyone, because nobody could have known that Russia was in the G8, or that Russia was kicked out of the G8, because if anyone else had known, then surely Trump would have already known. Oh and he also had to inform everyone that nobody knows why Russia was kicked out, but whatever the reason may be, it couldn't be as important as having Russia back in the G8, because reasons.

Mar 11, 2004

LOL. Warren is such a liar. She sure enjoyed that helping hand her lies created to get into the school she wanted, though.

I'm not really sure what your point is? Do you think Warren somehow would have had a bearing on her great-great-great grandfather? How does this have anything to do with the other claim? Its like you either understand nothing about genetics, think Back to the Future was a documentary, or are just really desperate to gloat about the Trail of Tears and other genocide. Genocide that should be noted was perpetrated by immigrants against the much more native born persons of the land. Irony that I'm sure is lost on you.

Then again you linked Breitbart which means its probably total bullshit, so joke's on you clown boy. Honk the nose and do a little dance. How long before the other clowns file out so we can get the full routine?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
did Trump push birtherism?

And can you explain to me whats going on here

Like I said before, you're trying pretty hard to get my attention, I assume my opinion has great meaning to you. Maybe you can start a fan club or something.

And I'm sure I missed plenty. Let me answer your prayers and give you the attention you're craving. No, Trump didn't.

I expect that will be the end this.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Looks like St. Petersburg is getting a little twitchy about Warren and is sending out the troops to start flinging feces across the internet.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
And I'm sure I missed plenty. Let me answer your prayers and give you the attention you're craving. No, Trump didn't.

So this never happened ?

And in this alternate reality where Trump is clearly pushing the birther agenda, we can surely agree that this alternate Trump is a racist.
Right?

Did I hear that right? He sent investigators to Hawaii to find out if he was really born there?

Meta : I know you will dodge this like the plague like you did with the prior (thank you for documenting), so Ill just tell you straight up that whenever you begin to ramp up your Trump State Media Idiocy, I will be here to ask you these important questions. Again again and again. Your propaganda will not go unchecked by facts.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Like I said before, you're trying pretty hard to get my attention, I assume my opinion has great meaning to you. Maybe you can start a fan club or something.

I expect that will be the end this.

Why would you make such a comically obvious lie? Don't you have even the smallest amount of self respect?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Why would you make such a comically obvious lie? Don't you have even the smallest amount of self respect?

He wanted to see Obama's birth cert (a movement that originated out of the Hillary camp). Once he did he dropped it. I don't see what the issue is.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011