Dragon Age: Origins

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NoSoup4You

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2007
Ouch, I don't know if Leliana is recruitable then. I would highly doubt it but I'm just speculating. Huh, you never entered that tavern in Lothering then? I guess I'm just a 'completionist' but I try not to leave any buildings undiscovered before moving on to a new area. That tendency has always served me well in RPG's.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Ouch, I don't know if Leliana is recruitable then. I would highly doubt it but I'm just speculating. Huh, you never entered that tavern in Lothering then? I guess I'm just a 'completionist' but I try not to leave any buildings undiscovered before moving on to a new area. That tendency has always served me well in RPG's.

I'm on my first playthrough and I just got her which is good cus I need a Rogue.

snikt

May 12, 2000

I'm on my first playthrough and I just got her which is good cus I need a Rogue.

Ahh, well, now I have something to look forward to on my second playthrough. :)

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000

I'm on my second play through ,thinking of using her as a range class with bow but she does ok as a melee rogue.

I updated to the latest 1.02a patch,I'll see how the game goes this time round.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
I'm on my second play through ,thinking of using her as a range class with bow but she does ok as a melee rogue.

I updated to the latest 1.02a patch,I'll see how the game goes this time round.

Zevran is much better if you need a melee rouge and are willing to sacrafice lock picking.

Question.... I'm downloading the patch now. Will I have to start a new campaign to see the changes or can I continue with my current campaign?

Last edited: