Don't beat around the BUSH, beat the Bush.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Why is Bush's approval ratings up? Shouldn't we be hammering him for failing to get UN behind us? I think he should go down in history as the most idiotic president ever. Well, at least he got us into this war which better be good for our economy. But, I wouldn't be suprised if he let the French and Russians steal all our loot after we take over, I mean, liberate Iraq.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Why is Bush's approval ratings up? Shouldn't we be hammering him for failing to get UN behind us? I think he should go down in history as the most idiotic president ever. Well, at least he got us into this war which better be good for our economy. But, I wouldn't be suprised if he let the French and Russians steal all our loot after we take over, I mean, liberate Iraq.
Dipsh!t Translator; I'm a self loathing Moron whose turban is on to tight!

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I wouldn't go there. He is right about one thing. We need the UN behind us. Waaaay behind US.

Duvie

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001

How about the UN failing to do what they agreed to in the first resolution????

The most idiotic president is Clinton in how he drastically neutered our countries defense and intelligence. His incompetence and feable attempts to take out saddam and OBL was just as catastrophic....

the russians and French showed their true colors....French hiding their known deals with Iraq and trying to protect their large amount of oil they get from Iraq was a key to their inaction...the russians shwoing us now they very well may have been feeding saddam equipment that makes him the even more dangerous. The russians in the end may have had a direct link to killing our troops.

You are the first moron I have seen...I will list you in my do not trade and assoc. list!!!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Duvie

The most idiotic president is Clinton in how he drastically neutered our countries defense and intelligence. His incompetence and feable attempts to take out saddam and OBL was just as catastrophic....

the russians and French showed their true colors....French hiding their known deals with Iraq and trying to protect their large amount of oil they get from Iraq was a key to their inaction...the russians shwoing us now they very well may have been feeding saddam equipment that makes him the even more dangerous. The russians in the end may have had a direct link to killing our troops.

You are the first moron I have seen...I will list you in my do not trade and assoc. list!!!
Sorry Dovie, you've been listening to "Rush Limbuagh" too much that your thought process has shut down... if you ever had one. Look Dovie, people are entitled to their own opinions. If you are going to impose your own "Muddle Minded Boycott" because someone doesn't agree with you politically then you aren't much of a trader to begin with

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000

wow... the first anti-american ferengi i've seen so far! Freedom doesn't come cheap... hence his position.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000

Don't even go there bubba or you are the one who is going to look idiotic. This war is being fought with the same troops and the same equipment that was in place and ready in 2000/2001. Nothing that Bush or congress has done since Bush was selected as president has altered the same military readiness that was in place during the Clinton years. When you have proof of Clinton "neutering" the military, show it.

You can't do that because it doesn't exist.

Further, It was republicans who bashed Clinton and cut off the dialog needed to countinue going after Osama. Remember the errrent missle strike on a supposedly nuetral pill factory? Rush Limbaugh blasted Clinton for that, and all the sheep that follow him jumped on.

Now you see that our enemy uses hospitals to hide para military weapons, chemical suits, hell even a tank.

Makes your arguement real freakin weak.;)

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001

Are you old enough to remember who gave Saddam his very first chemical and biological weapons (now called WMDs)? None other than Ronald Reagan, delivered by Rumsfeld himself. Remember, Iran then was the evil empire and we thought Saddam could take care of that little problem for us. Well he more or less did, but now we are dealing with the fallout.

Any idea where the estimated 500,000 Stinger shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles were manufactured? I'll give you a hint, starts with United .

Better look at more history before you start pointing fingers.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003

Oh, please don't list me in there, it will ruin my whole entire life. What can I do to stop this from happening? Morons like myself can't possibly have our own opinions. We should all follow Rush Limbutt.

Morph

Banned
Oct 14, 1999

Amen, brutha!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Oh, please don't list me in there, it will ruin my whole entire life. What can I do to stop this from happening? Morons like myself can't possibly have our own opinions. We should all follow Rush Limbutt.
No that's not true. Morons like you are entitled to their opinions no matter how moronic they are!

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003

Reasoning from an Adult School dropout: Anyone who didn't vote for George Bush is a "self loathing Moron whose turban is on to tight!"

Note: Wondering how I knew you were an Adult school dropout? Here's a hint "too" not "to".

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Morph

Amen, brutha!
Yeah right, you talk as if you think you are Nostradamus.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

No that's not true. Morons like you are entitled to their opinions no matter how moronic they are!

Yeah, morons like myself had JOBs when Clinton was president. What has Bush done?

NightTrain

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Tripleshot

Don't even go there bubba or you are the one who is going to look idiotic. This war is being fought with the same troops and the same equipment that was in place and ready in 2000/2001. Nothing that Bush or congress has done since Bush was selected as president has altered the same military readiness that was in place during the Clinton years. When you have proof of Clinton "neutering" the military, show it.

Further, It was republicans who bashed Clinton and cut off the dialog needed to countinue going after Osama. Remember the errrent missle strike on a supposedly nuetral pill factory? Rush Limbaugh blasted Clinton for that, and all the sheep that follow him jumped on.

Now you see that our enemy uses hospitals to hide para military weapons, chemical suits, hell even a tank.

Ex-Clinton aide reveals Bill lost the nuclear codes
U. S. News and World Report ^ | 03/15/2003 | Paul Bedard

Former President Clinton lost the codes to nuclear war the day the Monica Lewinsky affair broke, was MIA in the fall of 1998 when a decision was needed on the killing of Osama bin Laden, and was "too busy watching a golf match" to OK a 1996 bombing mission in Iraq, says a blockbuster new book by Clinton's former military aide. Lt. Col. Robert Patterson, who carried the nuclear "football" from May 1996 to May 1998, crosses a line no other "military aide" has before in condemning his commander in chief in Dereliction of Duty: The Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security. "This story had to be told." But a Clinton national security aide, William Danvers, tells us Clinton was never "unavailable for key" decisions and didn't jeopardize U.S. security. One story: The day the Lewinsky scandal broke, Clinton was to trade in his "biscuit" with the nuclear launch codes. But they were missing. "We never did get them back," says Patterson. Then there's bin Laden: Clinton ducked calls from the Situation Room to ok a Tomahawk attack in 1998, then waffled until it was too late.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Reasoning from an Adult School dropout: Anyone who didn't vote for George Bush is a "self loathing Moron whose turban is on to tight!"

Note: Wondering how I knew you were an Adult school dropout? Here's a hint "too" not "to".
Ah the old Anal Grammer Nazi insult. Forst of all Pugsly I didn't vote for Dubya lat election. Secondly your threat of "Putting Someone on the Do Not Trade List" is a toothless threat, after all, who wants to deal with a disturbed emotional child to begin with?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: NightTrain

Ex-Clinton aide reveals Bill lost the nuclear codes
U. S. News and World Report ^ | 03/15/2003 | Paul Bedard

Former President Clinton lost the codes to nuclear war the day the Monica
Lewinsky affair broke, was MIA in the fall of 1998 when a decision was
needed on the killing of Osama bin Laden, and was "too busy watching a golf
match" to OK a 1996 bombing mission in Iraq, says a blockbuster new book by
Clinton's former military aide. Lt. Col. Robert Patterson, who carried the
nuclear "football" from May 1996 to May 1998, crosses a line no other "mil
aide" has before in condemning his commander in chief in Dereliction of
Duty: The Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's
National Security. "This story had to be told." But a Clinton national
security aide, William Danvers, tells us Clinton was never "unavailable for
key" decisions and didn't jeopardize U.S. security. One story: The day the
Lewinsky scandal broke, Clinton was to trade in his "biscuit" with the
nuclear launch codes. But they were missing. "We never did get them back,"
says Patterson. Then there's bin Laden: Clinton ducked calls from the
Situation Room to ok a Tomahawk attack in 1998, then waffled until it was
too late.
OK Nightgown, do you have credible links to back you lunatic assertions?

Snoop

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Further, It was republicans who bashed Clinton and cut off the dialog needed to countinue going after Osama.Remember the errrent missle strike on a supposedly nuetral pill factory? Rush Limbaugh blasted Clinton for that, and all the sheep that follow him jumped on.
The reasons Clinton took heat for this strike had absolutely nothing to do with people being unsupportive of action against Osama or his Al-Qaeda terrorist group. The ridicule stemmed directly from the fact that he took this action days before the congress was going to vote on impeachment (which would have been fine but). Within days the administration backed off from claims that the factory was mfg. chemical weapons as the only proof they had was a +10 year dated soil sample, which after further investigation at the buildings site was not reproducible. Further, the owner of this 'rouge chemical weapons factory' turned out to be a prominent world businessman who kept the majority of his fortune in US banks, which would make it a tad unlikely that he would mfg chem. weapons for terrorists. (he sued and won the money to rebuild the plant).

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000

Washington Whispers 03/24/03

Yep, real good authority, if your from the lunitic fringe.
rolleye.gif

Lysimachus

May 11, 2001
I have to say that I agree with the anti-Clinton posters in this thread. Clinton has been one of the worst presidents we have had. Not only has he been immoral in his actions with Monica Lewinski, but apparently in order deter attention from his affair, he hastily ordered an attack on Afghanistan. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read through these motives. Why hadn't he done something about this earlier? Or perhaps even later? Why just then? Hmmm....strange...wouldn't ya say?

Besides, the amount of liberality with Clinton is of utmost discust. If he was still in power, I wouldn't be surprised if you would now see gay marriages accepted throughout the whole of the country.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Snoop
Further, It was republicans who bashed Clinton and cut off the dialog needed to countinue going after Osama.Remember the errrent missle strike on a supposedly nuetral pill factory? Rush Limbaugh blasted Clinton for that, and all the sheep that follow him jumped on.
The reasons Clinton took heat for this strike had absolutely nothing to do with people being unsupportive of action against Osama or his Al-Qaeda terrorist group. The ridicule stemmed directly from the fact that he took this action days before the congress was going to vote on impeachment (which would have been fine but). Within days the administration backed off from claims that the factory was mfg. chemical weapons as the only proof they had was a +10 year dated soil sample, which after further investigation at the buildings site was not reproducible. Further, the owner of this 'rouge chemical weapons factory' turned out to be a prominent world businessman who kept the majority of his fortune in US banks, which would make it a tad unlikely that he would mfg chem. weapons for terrorists. (he sued and won the money to rebuild the plant).
You mean they were critical of him because he was acting like Republican?

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Lysimachus
I have to say that I agree with the anti-Clinton posters in this thread. Clinton has been one of the worst presidents we have had. Not only has he been immoral in his actions with Monica Lewinski, but apparently in order deter attention from his affair, he hastily ordered an attack on Afghanistan. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read through these motives. Why hadn't he done something about this earlier? Or perhaps even later? Why just then? Hmmm....strange...wouldn't ya say?

Besides, the amount of liberality with Clinton is of utmost discust. If he was still in power, I wouldn't be surprised if you would now see gay marriages accepted throughout the whole of the country.

Do you think its a coincidence that we are attacking Iraq and turning the media's attention to the war instead of the economy? Who said any president had morals? And, how does gay marriages affect your daily life? If it didn't what's your problem? It doesn't affect me so I can care less if two gay people decided to get married. If they're guys, it only means more women for the straight ones.

NightTrain

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2001

rolleye.gif

Yah U.S.News & World Report is definitely not a mainstream publication.

I would also add that Bedard basically reported what was written in the book. If you actually believed in critical thinking instead of sticking your tongue out at people, you would question the motives of Colonel Robert Patterson, the man who actually authored the accusations. Ignorance about a section of U.S.News & World Report isn't much of a response.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: NightTrain

rolleye.gif

Yah U.S.News & World Report is definitely not a mainstream publication.

I would also add that Bedard basically reported what was written in the book. If you actually believed in critical thinking instead of sticking your tongue out at people, you would question the motives of Colonel Robert Patterson, the man who actually authored the accusations. Ignorance about a section of U.S.News & World Report isn't much of a response.

That part of US news and world report is about rumours and op ed crap. Every mag has them, including the globe. It is printed in that section for titilation and to get readership from the same kind of mentals that thrive on that. You are correct. The point should be made that this is a biased book made from a retired colonel who is trying to make money off of people who would place his book on their coffee table. He is using his past as the authority, and I can tell you now, he has no credibilty with me. He had only little time with the president, and I doubt he can vouge for what Clinton did or did not do. It is an opinion. Period. His asertion was challenged, >>>"This story had to be told." But a Clinton national security aide, William Danvers, tells us Clinton was never "unavailable for key" decisions and didn't jeopardize U.S. security.<<<

By the way, do you think that something like that has never happened to past or present Presidents?

Take it for what it is, another of a long list of pissants trying to make a dollar off of Clinton.

In my book, that is the lunitic fringe. I no more give credence to the author of the book than giving credence to that part of a magizine that did nothing to offer proof, just a inside front cover tritese of what the author wants the public to see t ospur them to buy.