Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Trump is a bet welcher just like a certain forum member on here.

Where's his tax returns?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ns-when-obama-releases-his-birth-certificate/

Wow, you really do not understand the English language. The press seems to not understand it either.

“Maybe I’m going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate…I’d love to give my tax returns. I may tie my tax returns into Obama’s birth certificate,” Trump said.

World English Dictionary
maybe (ˈmeɪˌbiː) — adv 1. a. perhaps b. ( as sentence modifier ): maybe I'll come tomorrow
— sentence substitute 2. possibly; neither yes nor no
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/maybe?s=t

The more you know...

Jun 26, 2007
Wright is a black Liberation Theology minister...this is FAR worse than having bad hair and talking very loudly about stupid things.

In case you do not know:

http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59230/

And Romney follows a religion in which one of the most prominent Church Presidents of all time argued that black men trying to marry white women should be killed.

A cult that believes that god is an alien, ascended to the heavens where he and his alien wife (who are both in the flesh) bore two sons, Jesus and the Devil.

I really hope Romney wins, if for no other reason than the hilarity that the leader of the worlds only superpower actually believes his underwear is magical and that he'll one day die and become a god.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
And Romney follows a religion in which one of the most prominent Church Presidents of all time argued that black men trying to marry white women should be killed.

This from a man who comes from a nation where there were race riots in the 1920s because British White women were marrying Muslim Arab men.

Your stone - it shattered part of your own house when you threw it.

I really hope Romney wins, if for no other reason than the hilarity that the leader of the worlds only superpower actually believes his underwear is magical and that he'll one day die and become a god.

Ah, the myth propagated by the ignorant. Here is the truth, now you can no longer claim to simply be wrong due to being ignorant.

Many ask about temple garments or so called, “Mormon Underwear.” People of faith often wear special clothing or accessories as a reminder of their religious beliefs and commitments. Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are no exception.
As with the Jewish tallit katan (prayer shawl), which is often placed beneath street clothing, temple garments are worn by faithful Mormons underneath regular clothes. These garments are simple, white clothing composed of two pieces: a top piece similar to a T-shirt and a bottom piece similar to shorts. Garments serve as an outward reminder to Mormons of their commitment to love, worship, and follow Jesus Christ.

Garments are Personal Reminders of Promises Made with God
Biblical scripture contains many references to the wearing of special garments. In the Old Testament the Israelites are specifically instructed to turn their garments into personal reminders of their covenants with God (see Numbers 15:37-41).
Because of the personal and religious nature of the temple garment, the Church asks others to treat the subject with respect. This includes referring to Mormon temple garments with the same sensitivity given to the religious vestments of other faiths.
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

A cult that believes that god is an alien, ascended to the heavens where he and his alien wife (who are both in the flesh) bore two sons, Jesus and the Devil.

All that disappears when you put Republican by your name. The man automatically becomes a God right here on earth. Those brain dead folk all wear magic underwear over their eyes. Unfortunately they still smell like underwear.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Wow, you are on a roll on your complete failures today. As they say, practice makes perfect and you certainly practice a lot!

I do not care if Obama releases his transcripts. I will call him out on not being transparent like he promised, though. It is not what is in the transcripts that are important but that he refuses to do as he promised he would do. Even a loser like you should be able to understand that. Do you understand?

Concern Troll (definition): See cybrtroll on ATP&N

Funny, you as I mentioned, you totally brush off Romney's refusal to release way more pertinent documents then these, but feel the need to complain about Obama (all the while falsely claiming it isn't a big deal). So why complain about only one person? Gee, this whole forum knows the answer I think.

So again, concern troll fail is fail. But hey, at least you are showing your textbook trolling again.

Jun 26, 2007
This from a man who comes from a nation where there were race riots in the 1920s because British White women were marrying Muslim Arab men.

Your stone - it shattered part of your own house when you threw it.

LOL, nice try but i wasn't alive back then (nor were my ancestors from that time living in Britain), nor have i ever followed such ideology or religion while Romney was a moron pre-1978 when the church changed the books because of a sudden revelation.

Also, you can't get to me by bringing up GB's problems, past or present, since i'm not much of a Nazionalist. I'll leave the lying about past and present to the true "patriots" of the American south.

Ah, the myth propagated by the ignorant. Here is the truth, now you can no longer claim to simply be wrong due to being ignorant.

http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

And? Just because you call a cult a religion doesn't mean that i have to respect their holy underwear nor is this article in any way contradicting what i said.

The truth is that Mormonism is closer to Scientology than it is to Christianity. You can't very well say that Mormons believe in the same God as Christians when they believe that god was an alien living on another planet until he ascended.

Would you call Scientology a cult?

Last edited:

dawheat

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
LOL, nice try but i wasn't alive back then (nor were my ancestors from that time living in Britain), nor have i ever followed such ideology or religion while Romney was a moron pre-1978 when the church changed the books because of a sudden revelation.

Also, you can't get to me by bringing up GB's problems, past or present, since i'm not much of a Nazionalist. I'll leave the lying about past and present to the true "patriots" of the American south.

And? Just because you call a cult a religion doesn't mean that i have to respect their holy underwear nor is this article in any way contradicting what i said.

The truth is that Mormonism is closer to Scientology than it is to Christianity. You can't very well say that Mormons believe in the same God as Christians when they believe that god was an alien living on another planet until he ascended.

Would you call Scientology a cult?

To be fair, the term cult has a lot of negative connotations, mostly since Christians use the term for heretical teaching within the Christian church.

Outside of the Christian context, I wouldn't call either Mormonism or Scientology cults - they're alternate religions.

Within the Christian context, Mormonism is a cult and strongly heretical.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
But that's been known for years. Why do people still pay attention to him, or start threads about him? He's clearly one lucky idiot.

Notice that I didn't start a new thread about him. Wasn't worth the time to do that! :p