Donald Trump to make BIG announcement about Pres Obama!

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

"Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.

"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."

"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.

"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."

Trump—who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates—said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."

The "Celebrity Apprentice" host was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired."

Perhaps that the pres is not an American?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Who cares if he isn't American. I don't think any President was a true American at heart.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Really, Donald? This man is more starved for attention than Jerry Sandusky at a Boy Scout Jamboree.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Some people watch Judge Judy and they want to punch her in the face. I get the same feeling whenever I see this asshole. He is so full of himself and the way he has everybody calling him Mister on his show.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Donald Trump is the only person on the planet who takes Donald Trump seriously.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Obama once stuck his penis inside a white woman! That must be it!

vfgenevieve.jpg

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Donald Trump is only smart as a media personality. He was terrible as a plain real estate tycoon. He was only rich because he inherited his money.

Feb 6, 2007
Donald Trump is one of the worst human beings alive. He's obviously not on the level of a genocidal shithead like Stalin or Hitler, or a child rapist like Sandusky... but he's a truly terrible human being by every other available metric. The world will be a better place when he is no longer part of it. I find that doing the exact opposite of what he recommends is probably the best way to live your life.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Whoopi makes Donald look both sane and like a nice guy. They both have people tuning in to listen to them cause a train wreck, though!