Donald Trump 2021

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
As per CNN report just now,
souces say the orange menace has instructed staff to not pay rudy's lawyer fees.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha .
Effing grifter, lowlife, cheapskate mothereffer to the end.

Did I say hahahaha?

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I'll just point out that his attempt to bribe seniors and buy votes not only didn't win him the election it also turned out to be a lie.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
As per CNN report just now,
souces say the orange menace has instructed staff to not pay rudy's lawyer fees.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha .
Effing grifter, lowlife, cheapskate mothereffer to the end.

Did I say hahahaha?

He could at least give him bus fare. Because pretty soon he’ll be on the no-fly list. Do you have to pay a fare when you’re under the bus? .

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Looks like Trump is moving out. They seem to be removing a bust of Abraham Lincoln, carrying it out a side door at the West Wing. Stop the Steal!

Has trump been banned from ebay? Wouldn’t your Dad like a bust of Lincoln for Father's Day? Is anyone making sure they aren’t stealing the copper wiring out of the walls?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Just a friendly reminder Donald is in cahoots with Citizens United, a front for political bribery.
Thought maybe people forgot about that.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like Trump is moving out. They seem to be removing a bust of Abraham Lincoln, carrying it out a side door at the West Wing. Stop the Steal!

Has trump been banned from ebay? Wouldn’t your Dad like a bust of Lincoln for Father's Day? Is anyone making sure they aren’t stealing the copper wiring out of the walls?

This seems to fit.
db4fb29d08d42bce651b199a84602419.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lanyap

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Whitehouse theft? The family are exposed for what they really are, white trailer trash. Apologies to the white people who happen to live in mobile homes, no insult intended. If I were Biden I'd say TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL. Who knows where it has been or what perverted sex acts the trump kids might have used the items for. I don't seem to remember the bust of Abe Lincoln having had sticky stuff all over it. And I DEFINITELY would never use the Whitehouse silverware. Be safe!!! Toss the bed sheets, replace the carpets, scrub and paint all the walls, use the oval office desk as firewood then get a new one. When it comes to ex president Donald Trump, leave no trace behind. And god only knows why Melania's TV remote control has a condom wrapped around it....???

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
So it turns out that Ivanka and Jared would not permit their secret service detail to use any of the six bathrooms in their house. Their detail had to use toilets at the Obamas' house and the Pences' house for many months. Eventually they rented a basement studio apartment with a toilet so they could have a place to relieve themselves. At a cost to the taxpayer of $3,000 a month.

This is not a joke.

What a spoiled, prissy little twat.

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Not paid, not fired but, according to reporting, he will work on the impeachment trial. A glutton for punishment. I guess that’s the cost of being relevant. Or something. You can’t fix stupid.

Man, I can hardly wait. Who knows what new wacky hijinks Rudy will dream up? And everyone will be wondering if he’ll be farting during his opening arguments. …this season, coming to a "shitload" of channels, the courtroom drama everyone's been waiting for with everyone’s favorite "leaky" fixer lawyer: Heavy Duty Rudy!”

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I was just watching a TV show and the main characters were discussing whether they should report some serious financial news or not, the downside being a 200 point drop in the Dow Jones which will cause mass panic and possibly the apocalypse.
That was in 2012.
And looking back at all the shit Trump has done to fuck up the economy its almost quaint now.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

I propose the flight be codenamed 'Impeached One'.

Maybe tRump Airlines should handle that flight. This is a not very surprising thing. I particularly like this passage from the article:

“... Trump plans to leave the White House before the midday swearing-in ceremony. His team is working on gathering a large crowd to see him off...”

He needs the adoration of a crowd in whatever he does. I wonder how he will get that while in prison? That alone will melt him into a deeper psychotic state.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Not sure what he’s upset about. Nixon was a much better President than him. He should take the compliment.

From the article:
During the passing mention of resigning this week, Trump told people he couldn’t count on Vice President Mike Pence to pardon him like Gerald Ford did Nixon, anyway.

Tip #1: - If you want your Veep to pardon you, don’t send an angry mob after him, his wife and daughter, chanting “Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!” It creates a slight chill in the relationship.

Tip #2: - Don’t pressure your Veep that he has to cheat an election for you, by telling him he’s “…either a Patriot or a pussy.” That may also, somehow, damage the relationship, a little.

In addition to the above, the only way your (current) Vice President can pardon you is if you freakin’ resign before your term is up. As long as he’s Vice President, he can’t do shit for you

PLEASE don't tell him this!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
even deleted, there always is one:

"Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner. The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off and use better."

---- Donald Trump, Sept. 15, 2017

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Don't know if I've seen this here yet. i don't agree with all of the details, but the message is spot on for many people I used to hang out with:.

I could have wrote that myself as I've been saying that for a while now.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
even deleted, there always is one:

"Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner. The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off and use better."

---- Donald Trump, Sept. 15, 2017
You keep forgetting there are good people on both sides.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
From the NY Times today:

The end of Trump’s presidency has shaken American stability as even 9/11 did not, and that’s before you factor in around 4,000 people a day dying of Covid-19.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
God it would be such fodder for filling those FEMA camps ya know. ;)
We may be filling some camps after this week with worked up insurrectionists. I hope they have a lot of barbed wire, blankets and stale biscuits on hand.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
One thing I was reminded about this guy, he set up a commission to investigate voter fraud for an election that HE WON!!! So why are people listening to him again about voter fraud. Did their parents not tell them about the boy who cried wolf?

Reactions: hal2kilo