Donald Trump 2021

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
March 11 2021 – Special COVID Vaccine edition

"I hope everyone remembers When they’re getting the COVID-19 Vaccine (Often referred to as the China Virus), That if I wasn’t president, You wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’
For 5 years, At best, And probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!

Trump denied the impact of Covid-19 for much of the pandemic and claimed that it would “one day disappear” like “a miracle” Then he goes to get vaccinated in secret. Does not participate in the add with the other former President encouraging vaccination, Now he claims "all the credit" for the vaccine. And he does nothing to encourage his followers in MAGA-land to get “his” vaccines. I’m betting Donnie cries when he gets a shot and demands a lollipop. Trump is lucky that extreme malfeasance resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths is not a capital offense.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
March 11 2021 – Special COVID Vaccine edition

"I hope everyone remembers When they’re getting the COVID-19 Vaccine (Often referred to as the China Virus), That if I wasn’t president, You wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’
For 5 years, At best, And probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!

Trump denied the impact of Covid-19 for much of the pandemic and claimed that it would “one day disappear” like “a miracle” Then he goes to get vaccinated in secret. Does not participate in the add with the other former President encouraging vaccination, Now he claims "all the credit" for the vaccine. And he does nothing to encourage his followers in MAGA-land to get “his” vaccines. I’m betting Donnie cries when he gets a shot and demands a lollipop. Trump is lucky that extreme malfeasance resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths is not a capital offense.
He demands two lollipops!

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Never mind this post. See thread here instead.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's January 1, 2021, and Donald Trump still lost.

giphy.webp

Keep thinking the D screwing over democracy every time I see that gif.