Donald Trump 2021

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
He called for a coup, it failed, now he's asking for peace and harmony.

On a completely unrelated note: if you havent read or watched King Lear yet, now is as good a time as any.
He the fucking bully we all knew in middle school, bunch of bluster and bullshit, but punch them in the fucking nose and they immediately fold like a cheap lawn chair and want to be friends.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
He was being sarcastic.
He was joking.
It was locker room talk.
The president never jokes.

Break whichever glass you need in case of emergency.

Reactions: shortylickens

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The Orange Asshole is still at it:

Ahhh ... That's more like the dipshit we all know. That video statement and virtually everything he’s ever read off the TelePrompter screams of him having a gun pointed at his head. His Twitter video yesterday was a scripted response written by someone else. He sounds like a hostage reading a required statement. I wouldn’t be surprised if Twitter made the video a condition for re-establishing his account.

Nov 17, 2019
Ooompah Loompah tried to build a great wall.
Ooompah Loompah had a great fall.
Fell on his face and
cracked his ass.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I have seen this many times in my life. Bully pushes, teases and humiliates someone and when the inevitable explosion takes place they are shocked that others can't take a "joke."

It's exactly how, after several years of ignoring how information and facts are made, they get to, "Lol, you dumb libtard...Pepe the frog was just an elaborate joke!"

Well, now it's not. Guess what? It's exactly fucking how the swastika became the swastika. You adopted it for your flag. Now here you are, dumbfuck. You took your flag seriously.

they have literally lost all concept of time and reality. They simply can't appreciate the real-life consequences of their "extended troll."

Reactions: hal2kilo

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Has Melina escaped to NY, or is the secret service providing protection for her and Baron, from Trump? He has to be in a complete melt down rage about now.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
You know whats really sad?
I made a very serious new years resolution to not talk about Donald at all. Not even as joke.
Sure as shit the orange monster literally attempts to burn down the country his first week in 2021. I cant possibly let that slide. I have to talk about it.
This son of a whore is so desperate for attention his last month in office he will actually call for war, murder, and treason just get some press.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 17, 2019
Mary Trump saw it coming from her unique vantage point as a clinical psychologist and Trump niece.

“It’s just a very old emotion that he’s never been able to process from when he was a little kid — terrified of the consequences of being in a losing position, terrified of being held accountable for his actions for the first time in his life,” she told PBS a week after the election.

“He is in a position of being a loser, which in my family, certainly ... was the worst possible thing you could be,” she said. “So he’s feeling trapped, he’s feeling desperate ... increasingly enraged.”

His defeat Nov. 3 was on him, not the party. “So he also doesn’t have anybody else to blame,” his niece said. “So I think that he is probably in a position that nobody can help him out of emotionally and psychologically, which is going to make it worse for the rest of us.”

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
This editorial in Forbes magazine a couple of days ago by editor, Randall Lane, slammed the lies of the administration, and in particular called out Trump’s various spokespeople (Conway, Spicer, Sanders, Grisham, McEnany) for their roles in spreading disinformation.

Then he issued a warning:

"Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie. We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet. Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away."