Donald Trump 2021

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
It's January 1, 2021, and Donald Trump still lost.

giphy.webp

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's January 1, 2021, and Donald Trump still lost.

giphy.webp

That, is disturbing. You gotta be careful with gifs like that. Millions of disgusted American women swearing off sex for a few months doesn't sound helpful.

Reactions: hal2kilo

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I can't wait for the 6th when by hook or by crook congress will officially declare Biden the next POTUS, fuck-face is already on twitter begging for anyone to come to DC. Most restaurants/hotels will be closed from the 4th-6th to
keep employees/guests safe from these fucking sorry-assed losers who will travel from across the US to mean
not a fucking thing to the outcome. Gee, maybe dump really thinks if a huge turnout happens he really can "stop the steal!".

Nov 17, 2019
But that assumes Staff will close this thread on the 21st. Not sure if that's the plan or just let it run since we're pretty certain he'll still be doing stupid things after that.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
SUPPORT AMERICA

And our amazing military

YES, I WANT THIS BILL!

Support America!
On December 20th, 2019, President Trump established the United States Space Force which operates as a service branch of the United States Armed Forces. The USSF represents the sixth branch of our magnificent military! Join your fellow patriots in supporting the youngest branch of our military and claim your collectible $2 bill and this unique piece of history today.
  • Genuine U.S. Legal Tender
  • High-Definition Colorization Process
  • Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity
  • Display Holder
  • Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated Condition.
  • Collector’s Edition.
Then we have the master’s coin and plan

Save America while making Trump richer than ever before! $10 in two dollar bills for 99.95? What a deal, sign me up!

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
SUPPORT AMERICA

And our amazing military

YES, I WANT THIS BILL!

Support America!
On December 20th, 2019, President Trump established the United States Space Force which operates as a service branch of the United States Armed Forces. The USSF represents the sixth branch of our magnificent military! Join your fellow patriots in supporting the youngest branch of our military and claim your collectible $2 bill and this unique piece of history today.
  • Genuine U.S. Legal Tender
  • High-Definition Colorization Process
  • Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity
  • Display Holder
  • Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated Condition.
  • Collector’s Edition.
Then we have the master’s coin and plan

Save America while making Trump richer than ever before! $10 in two dollar bills for 99.95? What a deal, sign me up!
How much do I have to contribute to make sure that I am one of the very first Space Cadets?

• Love
Reactions: cytg111

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013

Nearly a dozen Republican senators announce plans to vote against counting electoral votes

The group includes Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, James Lankford of Oklahoma, Steve Daines of Montana, John Kennedy of Louisiana, Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, and Mike Braun of Indiana, and Sens.-elect Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama.
"A fair and credible audit—conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20—would dramatically improve Americans' faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President. We owe that to the People," they said in a statement.

I'm sorry to say but what I truly think the USA has gotten to the point that the only thing that would restore legitimacy and faith would be for one or all of these Seditionists to be tried and have done to them what they used to do with Seditionists.

Send a clear message to these traitors.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Nearly a dozen Republican senators announce plans to vote against counting electoral votes

The group includes Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, James Lankford of Oklahoma, Steve Daines of Montana, John Kennedy of Louisiana, Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, and Mike Braun of Indiana, and Sens.-elect Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama.
"A fair and credible audit—conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20—would dramatically improve Americans' faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President. We owe that to the People," they said in a statement.

I'm sorry to say but what I truly think the USA has gotten to the point that the only thing that would restore legitimacy and faith would be for one or all of these Seditionists to be tried and have done to them what they used to do with Seditionists.

Send a clear message to these traitors.
Just read that too, these assholes will just further convince the idiots that trump was cheated despite losing literally
every single case filed. Even worse is when I see this shit,

"According to USA Today, federal and local law enforcement are bracing for the protests, which The Post says could turn violent. In online chats, the newspaper reports supporters have described smuggling guns into D.C. and setting up a possible “army encampment.”

So the plan, I guess, is to stop congress from even meeting on the 6th by making chaos in the streets of DC?.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump, through his incompetence and criminal behavior has showcased how the Repubs have such an unlimited tolerance for malevolence and corruption amongst their political cadre, yet can't stand the sight of a president wearing a tan suit. Well, come to find out it wasn't just the color of the suit he was wearing that caused such a ruckus amongst their ranks now was it?

Racists, white supremacists, Nazis, religious fanatics........They all had a great time with Trump backing their causes didn't they?

Reactions: Muse

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I can't wait for the 6th when by hook or by crook congress will officially declare Biden the next POTUS, fuck-face is already on twitter begging for anyone to come to DC. Most restaurants/hotels will be closed from the 4th-6th to
keep employees/guests safe from these fucking sorry-assed losers who will travel from across the US to mean
not a fucking thing to the outcome. Gee, maybe dump really thinks if a huge turnout happens he really can "stop the steal!".
God it would be such fodder for filling those FEMA camps ya know. ;)

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Good Grief. How many ethical fails and instances of simple ineptitude can he get into one action?

So first he's illegitimately trying to overturn a democratic election, then he's doing it by encouraging harrassment by his fan club of an elected lawmaker, and finally he even cocks that up by giving the wrong phone number.