Donald Trump 2020

Page 81 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Perhaps it is under appreciated that Trump's (relatively) strong messaging discipline in the final weeks/days of 2016 helped put him over the line.

Now he's veering all over the road like he drank a 1/5th of cheap whiskey laced with turpentine.

Ripple! He's drinking Ripple!

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
From CNN -

"
President Trump, offering only a mildly confident view of his prospects, said Tuesday he will declare victory "only when there's victory."

"There’s no reason to play games. I look at it as being a very, a very solid chance of winning here. I don’t know how they rate the chances," Trump said on "Fox & Friends" during a morning phone interview. "I think a lot of that has to do with the tremendous crowd size."
Calling in 45 minutes late, with his voice sounding scratchy after a late night rally in Michigan, Trump said he planned further phone calls later today to "very loyal" people and a visit to his campaign headquarters.

"It’s been a great run, an incredible three weeks," Trump said of his final campaign sprint. He called his last stretch of campaigning "emotional" knowing it could be his final time as a candidate.
"

How much you wanna bet he still wants to play games?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
GOAT TRUMP TWEET!

It's like a video that someone made to make fun of him.

But he tweeted it himself.

It's either really clever or really dumb. Either they are so dim they don't know what they are doing, or it's a brilliant ploy to defuse satire and kill irony.

Has anyone asked the Village People what they think of it? (Assuming they are still alive - it was a long time ago). Is it at all possible they are actually Trumpers?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Gosh, Googling "are the village people still alive" turned up this very sad factoid

Alex Briley (AKA the G.I./Sailor)
Alex was hand-picked by Victor as a backup for his live shows. At first, Alex’s character was an athlete and his performance outfit was just jeans and a t-shirt. However, he soon changed over to the known and beloved G.I./Sailor character. Born and raised in Harlem, New York, Alex represented the different branches of the United States Armed Forces and the people that serve in them.
A rather dark and sad fact about Alex is that his late brother Jonathan is thought to be “The Falling Man,” the figure in the iconic photograph from 9/11 that showed a man falling from the World Trade Center during the attacks.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
But if dear orange leader made America great again, what's left to do?
Well, to MAGA, you first have to make it not great. He's done a good job of that in his first term. His second term will be the real MAGA! He means it this time!

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Haha, tweeting at 2a.m. Dude probably hasn't slept in days and is subsiding on buckets of KFC and diet coke.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump isn’t going to concede. Reports are they are planning rallies after Election Day to whip up a frenzy about election results.

Oh sure.... The GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE, rally. EVERYTHING MUST GO by January 20. Lookie here, we have an entire set of Whitehouse silverware stamped with the seal of the president. What will you give me for the set? $50? SOLD! And here we have this beautiful mahogany desk with a built-in tape recording system. $100 anyone? Anyone? $50? Ok it's yours. And how about this full sized painting of Barack Obama. Includes the gold frame. Wha cha give me for this? $5? ...SOLD! Don't go away people, we have presidential carpet, all kinds of tables and chairs and including a bed that president Lincoln supposedly slept in. Comes with the sheets. Price reduced. Hey, anyone need a big blue jet?

• Haha
Reactions: alexruiz and Caesar
Status
Not open for further replies.