Donald Trump 2020

Page 80 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I wonder if anyone has taken pencil to paper on how much these 4-5 rallies/day is costing the taxpayers? It's got to be a ridiculous amount.
Additionally how many cities, counties, venues, bus companies, etc., etc. have been stiffed because this fucking bastard and the campaign are well known to be dead beats when it comes to paying the bill.

Charter bus companies, etc. should demand payment up front, and make sure the check clears first.

Fuck you is his business model, and POTUS model.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
can't wait until cities and states start suing citizen Trump and the Trump Corp for all of the money he's stolen from them while hosting his fucking Nazi rallies for the last 6 years.

Fuck that family.

Reactions: KMFJD

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The grift that keeps grifting.
Trump Camp Uses Online Gimmick to Fuel Donations Into December

"President Donald Trump’s campaign is raising money for a prolonged political and legal fight long after Nov. 3 and recently began automatically checking a box to withdraw additional weekly contributions from online donors through mid-December — nearly six weeks after Election Day."

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
can't wait until cities and states start suing citizen Trump and the Trump Corp for all of the money he's stolen from them while hosting his fucking Nazi rallies for the last 6 years.

Fuck that family.

Probably can't sue him directly - I'm sure there's a dozen shell companies isolating anyone of importance.
Those cities will never see the money.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
The grift that keeps grifting.
Trump Camp Uses Online Gimmick to Fuel Donations Into December

"President Donald Trump’s campaign is raising money for a prolonged political and legal fight long after Nov. 3 and recently began automatically checking a box to withdraw additional weekly contributions from online donors through mid-December — nearly six weeks after Election Day."

While of no shock, I'm pretty sure that's been deemed illegal.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Glad to see one campaign is playing to win and the other is playing to whine.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Perhaps it is under appreciated that Trump's (relatively) strong messaging discipline in the final weeks/days of 2016 helped put him over the line.

Now he's veering all over the road like he drank a 1/5th of cheap whiskey laced with turpentine.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Ha ha ha ha
Trump Once Again Claims He 'Prepaid' His Taxes And Gets Mocked By Twitter Users

He's still claiming today that he's prepaid millions in taxes.
From the guy who squeezes a dime so hard he made FDR cry.

The same guy that spent the 7.00 boy scout fee for Jr. in 1989 and
paid for it from his cheeto charity.
Cheap mothereffer

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
I wonder if anyone has taken pencil to paper on how much these 4-5 rallies/day is costing the taxpayers? It's got to be a ridiculous amount.
I'd like to know as well. I recently looked up who pays for his travel to these rallies. I had previously assumed (naively I guess) the campaign reimbursed the treasury for this stuff, but it looks like it's split between the campaign and the tax payers. It's evidently not very transparent either as to how it's split.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Ha ha ha ha
Trump Once Again Claims He 'Prepaid' His Taxes And Gets Mocked By Twitter Users

He's still claiming today that he's prepaid millions in taxes.
From the guy who squeezes a dime so hard he made FDR cry.

The same guy that spent the 7.00 boy scout fee for Jr. in 1989 and
paid for it from his cheeto charity.
Cheap mothereffer

he cannot prepay for a couple busses for his supporters. How can he prepay for millions of taxes

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Probably can't sue him directly - I'm sure there's a dozen shell companies isolating anyone of importance.
Those cities will never see the money.

Yes, it's all in his "1000 businesses" that don't really exist, but even if no city gets any money back and it only goes to massive teams of lawyers, it would be worth it. suck that pigfucker dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.