Donald Trump 2020

Page 67 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
It’s like he has delivered on everyone of these, health care, infrastructure, pandemic response, so we can be assured he will deliver a stimulus he has not yet done. I guess the winning will start after he gets his second term. Nice.

If Trump loses and realizes he has to step down, he won't do anything to improve the economy because that would politically help Biden and the dems. He may actively sabotage it, and other things.

Reactions: zinfamous

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
If Trump loses and realizes he has to step down, he won't do anything to improve the economy because that would politically help Biden and the dems. He may actively sabotage it, and other things.
What can Congress do to stop a lame duck president from doing this? Or would GOP grow a spine and impeach or 25A him?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I expect that if he loses he will spend the rest of his term at Mar-a-lago playing golf and trying to convince foreign governments to bribe him, and basically doing everything in his power to pour as much taxpayer money directly into his company. I expect he will directly say something along the lines of 'You fired me, why should I keep working?'

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I expect that if he loses he will spend the rest of his term at Mar-a-lago playing golf and trying to convince foreign governments to bribe him, and basically doing everything in his power to pour as much taxpayer money directly into his company. I expect he will directly say something along the lines of 'You fired me, why should I keep working?'
Wonder how much he will get for the list of overseas agents. He's that despicable. He should be kept in close scrutiny. I think jail would be an appropriate place. Hopefully, this will all solve itself.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like he keeps “whinning” in court. He is so good at “whinning” it blows one’s mind.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
At a certain point the adult in the room needs to round up all electronic devices and tell the children to go read a book.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Death Cult Leader continues rallying Death Cult Members.

Soon, Death Cult Leader will ask for Death Cult Members to make the ultimate sacrifice.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
tell everyone for months that biden wouldn't make the debates
shit yourself at the first debate
drop out of the debates

good job, donnie

Status
Not open for further replies.