Donald Trump 2020

Page 65 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Oh, my? Which is it Don? Is he a seasoned and feisty debater or can he barely put two sentences together? It can't be both.
Is he Sleepy Joe or Feisty Joe? Can Trump not remember who he is running against from day to day?
Maybe all it is not Joe that is having the cognitive decline?

Edit: I just say the date as well. But it does not matter, the Trump campaign is officially working at walking back the idea that Biden is having cognitive decline and is going with the argument that there are some magic drugs that can cure dementia for a few hours.

This is Trump first following his instinct to trash Biden in every way imaginable, then realizing he has created such low expectations for Biden's performance that him uttering any complete sentences will make him look much better than Trump has portrayed him to be. So in the 11th hour, Trump tries to dial it back.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
This is Trump first following his instinct to trash Biden in every way imaginable, then realizing he has created such low expectations for Biden's performance that him uttering any complete sentences will make him look much better than Trump has portrayed him to be. So in the 11th hour, Trump tries to dial it back.
Technically if that tweet indicates he’s dialing it back today then he’s invented a time machine because it’s from 2012. (Maybe he is Biff)

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Hannity brought Individual 1’s ex doctor, Ronny Jackson (who is running for Congress) on his show to tell us all that Biden is using performance enhancing drugs, why else does he seem so coherent?

Well, it's about time we had a "coherent" president in the Whitehouse. I say bring on the performance enhancing. Better than the crap Donald Trump is taking....

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Technically if that tweet indicates he’s dialing it back today then he’s invented a time machine because it’s from 2012. (Maybe he is Biff)

Ah missed the date. So he isn't dialing it back. He should be. His strategy of telling everyone that Biden is a drooling moron gives Biden an advantage in the debate.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Fox is doing a bang up job of lowering expectations.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
With the drug thing, the earpiece thing, the dementia thing, more, it’s pretty obvious Team Trump has no faith in Trump’s performance tonight. The only proper response to Trump’s demands is for Biden to hold up his middle finger and say, “Examine this!”.

Remember when managing expectations used to be about finessing tricky policy subjects and unpopular past opinions or statements? Now it’s accusing your opponent of being on drugs, having electronic assistance, or literally having dementia (again, without any evidence).

I'll watch as long as I can take listening to Trump. Watching Trump talk is like watching a toilet overflow..

Reactions: alexruiz

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Kind of reminds me, when I was a kid, my parents hated Johnson, and every time they saw him on TV, they'd say, "there's old flannel mouth".
I'm a Yank with British parents...took me a sec then I remembered what a "flannel" was....now I'm dealing with the wine that came out my nose....thanks :cool:

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Two polls released show widening margins for biden in Pa (2 A+ rated polls at +9) and a single poll (unrated, +3) in Fl.

Pa is likely the nail in the coffin if those margins hold. Trump is down in FL ever so slightly and down significantly in Pa. Hanging by a thread in in NC, Texas, Ohio, and georgia. 538 forecast has been inching towards biden in the last week as time starts getting down to the wire.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Two polls released show widening margins for biden in Pa (2 A+ rated polls at +9) and a single poll (unrated, +3) in Fl.

Pa is likely the nail in the coffin if those margins hold. Trump is down in FL ever so slightly and down significantly in Pa. Hanging by a thread in in NC, Texas, Ohio, and georgia. 538 forecast has been inching towards biden in the last week as time starts getting down to the wire.
Quality polling(B+ IIRC) in Georgia has Biden +3 as of yesterday.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

I won't believe anything until the votes are in. People are fucking stupid. One shitty "October surprise" that doesn't even have to be true can drop and it's enough for people to sit on their hands. Our election cycle is far too long. And the American electorate is far too stupid to focus on a singular object for as long as they have to for the US presidency.

An 18 month presidential campaign cycle is horrible.

Jan 25, 2011
I won't believe anything until the votes are in. People are fucking stupid. One shitty "October surprise" that doesn't even have to be true can drop and it's enough for people to sit on their hands. Our election cycle is far too long. And the American electorate is far too stupid to focus on a singular object for as long as they have to for the US presidency.

An 18 month presidential campaign cycle is horrible.
Yup I have no confidence at this point that every vote will count. They are in court today in Wisconsin as the GOP is trying to kick 130K off the voter roll. The margin there was 23K in 2016.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
trump's friend and Lawyer sat down with trump's former campaign manager and recently arrested slob for an interview. Looks like rudy has moved away form the Biden has dementia shtick.

Is it me or is rudy slow turning orange?

Everyone in trumps orbit is a circus freak.

That's what happens when you deep throat a bunch of vitamin "T"

Reactions: zinfamous

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump is now requiring federal food aid boxes all include a letter from him, on WH letterhead.

The new mandate has sent food banks and other nonprofits scrambling as they worry distributing the boxes with the letters could be misconstrued as election activity, according to interviews with nearly a dozen nonprofit and industry leaders.

"These guys should be handing out food and instead they’re talking to campaign attorneys because of these damn letters,” said Eric Kessler, founder of Arabella Advisors, a philanthropy consulting firm, and a longtime player in Democratic politics.“It’s a brazen attempt at vote buying targeted at the neediest

Trumps vote buying grifting with tax payer money is in full swing, as he's even targeting the needy.

Jan 25, 2011

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Looks like Trump just travelled aboard Air Force One with a confirmed Coronavirus-infected Hope Hicks last night. What are the odds he kept his mask on for the full flight?

Edit: Not just one flight—4 flights between Tuesday and Wednesday (Andrews-Cleveland-Minnesota-Andrews)

Status
Not open for further replies.