• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Donald Trump 2020

Page 64 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Well at least we're seeing Darwin's ideas in real time now. He should encourage a more packed audience, arms around one another, singing gospel songs in between speech breaks. Maybe some yelling chants. Make it a nice mucus hive.

Yeah, but I was wondering. How does this help Putin? He's a defacto dictator at this point. Anyone who speaks ill of him gets thrown off a building, poisoned or sent to prison on BS charges. Or does this win him affection from world leaders who are too troubled by the Donald?
Putin wants geopolitical power and standing. Its that simple. And he is playing stupid useful idiot Trump like the supreme intelligence case officer that he is. Like Trump has convinced his base that the media is the enemy, likewise has Putin convinced Trump no to trust his own IC. How fucked up is that.

A///

Feb 24, 2017
Putin wants geopolitical power and standing. Its that simple. And he is playing stupid useful idiot Trump like the supreme intelligence case officer that he is. Like Trump has convinced his base that the media is the enemy, likewise has Putin convinced Trump no to trust his own IC. How fucked up is that.
Right, I forgot about him wanting influence over Syria. The USSR had heavy influence on Egypt and some of the middle east in the 60s and 70s before they began drawing peace pacts and siding with the US. Good chance he'll try to destabilize Turkey as they're an access point for NATO. I never bought into him meddling with NATO. Turkey, yes, because breaking down western and Turkish relations would give him more power in the ME. If the historic Russian mantra is anything to go by, they'll never forgive them for berating them or downing that jet.

Reactions: cytg111

ASK THE COMMUNITY