Donald Trump 2020

Page 27 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I don't even see how that's possible but in America, you can sue anything.
They called the poll, "to cause voter suppression, stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President "

Donald Trump’s Campaign Fires Off Cease-And-Desist Letter To CNN Over Poll That Shows Joe Biden With Wide Lead

So if the orange menace bunker-boy doesn't like how a poll looks, he can sue that pollster to have him remove it publicly?
I guess the next step would be the Lincoln Project and the RVAT ads. He could just claim that the ads:
"stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President". Because that's exactly what they are intended to do.

What?! ..... Hopefuly CNN sez Go fuck yourself.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
They called the poll, "to cause voter suppression, stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President "

Donald Trump’s Campaign Fires Off Cease-And-Desist Letter To CNN Over Poll That Shows Joe Biden With Wide Lead

So if the orange menace bunker-boy doesn't like how a poll looks, he can sue that pollster to have him remove it publicly?
I guess the next step would be the Lincoln Project and the RVAT ads. He could just claim that the ads:
"stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President". Because that's exactly what they are intended to do.
Another day of horror under the Trump administration. I guess one could say they are consistent :confused:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Hey, maybe he should sue the state of Georgia for actual, obvious, and really quite blatant voter suppression.

Will he do it?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Abbreviating the Secret Service as the S.S. is pure gold.

I had a "discussion" about that with my wife. She's of the firm belief it was intentional, but I've seen it abbreviated "SS' lots of places. I just think it ended up being a happy little mistake he made.

Either way, screw him

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I had a "discussion" about that with my wife. She's of the firm belief it was intentional, but I've seen it abbreviated "SS' lots of places. I just think it ended up being a happy little mistake he made.

Either way, screw him
Yep, that certainly is the bottom line.

Reactions: Homerboy

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

What the heck did he mean here? He appears to be saying he's not sure about that whole "ending slavery" thing. It's still up for debate, in Trump's view?

At another point in the chat, Trump boasted that “I think I’ve done more for the black community than any other president—and let’s take a pass on Abraham Lincoln because he did good although it’s always questionable, you know in other words the end result,” before Faulkner interrupted to say, “Well, we are free, Mr. President.”

Trump did not further elaborate on what, in particular, about Lincoln’s legacy was “questionable.”

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

What the heck did he mean here? He appears to be saying he's not sure about that whole "ending slavery" thing. It's still up for debate, in Trump's view?
I just watched a snippet (15 secs) of this interview on Msnbc. And the part they aired suggest that the orange menace bunker-boy
was claiming the protesters didn't know what they out there for.
WTF???

Yup, your article link shows that's exactly what bunker-boy was referring to.
I mean this motherfucker just lies and makes shit up off the top of his head,
and makes no sense. It's frigging word salad.

"Instead of addressing their legitimate outrage about systemic racism and police brutality, Trump suggested that many of them “just didn’t know” why they were out on the streets. “They were there for a reason, perhaps, but a lot of them really were there because they were following the crowd "

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Bill Maher: Trump Is a Dominatrix and Republicans Are His Submissives
Not really too far off the mark.

1592036027449.png

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I just watched a snippet (15 secs) of this interview on Msnbc. And the part they aired suggest that the orange menace bunker-boy
WTF???

"Instead of addressing their legitimate outrage about systemic racism and police brutality, Trump suggested that many of them “just didn’t know” why they were out on the streets. “They were there for a reason, perhaps, but a lot of them really were there because they were following the crowd "
And I thought him giving Abe a pass was nuts.

Who still thinks trump isn't completely insane? Not just a little crazy but effing nuts.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

someone else mentioned he may have been referring to lincoln's assassination. in other words, trump's a coward

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

He read some propaganda nonsense from Sputnik and of course we're all supposed to be geniuses like him to not only understand exactly what he was suggesting, wink wink, but also to frequent the same garbage hole sources that he exclusively uses to inject mental cyanide into his brain cavity.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
WTF???

Oh yes. That must be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.