Donald Trump 2020

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Trump is going to do something about social media. Maybe ban Alex Jones?

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump will sign an executive order shortly regarding social media companies, a White House spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

Spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany made the remark to reporters aboard Air Force One, traveling with Trump to Washington from Florida a day after Twitter Inc attached a warning to some of his tweets prompting readers to fact-check the president's claims.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
This will not end well for Trump! Trust me they will take this to court ands drag it on until Trump loses in November! Also Trump does not understand that executive orders cannot be anything that he wants them to be...

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This will not end well for Trump! Trust me they will take this to court ands drag it on until Trump loses in November! Also Trump does not understand that executive orders cannot be anything that he wants them to be...
You say that about EP but I predict SC is gonna be busy.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I don’t know where else to put this but I wanted to have it written somewhere:

I am predicting, I don’t know when, that trump will say or tweet something to the effect of America is a nasty/horrible country.

That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: snoopy7548

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I don’t know where else to put this but I wanted to have written somewhere:

I am predicting, I don’t know when, that trump will say or tweet something to the effect of America is a nasty/horrible country.

That is all.

Probably when he loses the election.

Reactions: shortylickens

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Didn’t want to infest the SpaceX topic with politics. But what was Trumpity Dumpity opinion on the space program before? He’s making effort to go in person to watch the launch.

But him increasing funding to NASA, I just assumed he only did it because it’s the opposite of what Obama did.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Didn’t want to infest the SpaceX topic with politics. But what was Trumpity Dumpity opinion on the space program before? He’s making effort to go in person to watch the launch.

But him increasing funding to NASA, I just assumed he only did it because it’s the opposite of what Obama did.

Nasa funding has modestly increased but not out of the norm of it's usual share of the federal budget.

SpaceX got their commercial crew contract in 2014 but I presume Trump will try to take credit for it.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein made comment how Lyndon Johnson didn’t seem re-election. Would the Republican Party attempt to convince Trumpity Dumpity to not run again? Yeah he would never agree, but there’s bound to be growing concern in the party after this week.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.