Donald Trump 2020

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Not verified—a number of people are commenting about a photo Trump retweeted today that appeared to depict a mutilated (soldier’s?) body.

Not sure if the original tweeter, Trump or Twitter itself deleted the post, but I haven’t seen it (thankfully!) Dude absolutely has no filter and doesn’t seem to be bothered with using dead people for political gain.

Jan 25, 2011
Not verified—a number of people are commenting about a photo Trump retweeted today that appeared to depict a mutilated (soldier’s?) body.

Not sure if the original tweeter, Trump or Twitter itself deleted the post, but I haven’t seen it (thankfully!) Dude absolutely has no filter and doesn’t seem to be bothered with using dead people for political gain.
Not a soldier I don't think. It showed someone's mutilated corpse strung over a barbed wire fence while referencing "the mullah"

SFW

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
anyone else think using the word "dead" as an adjective for "body" is superfluous?

Feb 4, 2009
Not a soldier I don't think. It showed someone's mutilated corpse strung over a barbed wire fence while referencing "the mullah"

SFW

This story is so typical of the President. He has some ideas that are right, he has a decent goal, it is obvious this was a random train of thought he had and he spent little time or effort planing what to say. Then he shits on two people he needs to support him.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Read this today, thought it was mildly amusing:

Mnuchin seeks to delay proposed Secret Service report on Trump family travel costs until after the 2020 election

Jan 25, 2011
Read this today, thought it was mildly amusing:

Mnuchin seeks to delay proposed Secret Service report on Trump family travel costs until after the 2020 election
Check this thread more often. You could have been amused last Thursday!

:p

Reactions: KMFJD

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump retweets image showing Nancy Pelosi in Muslim dress in front of Iranian flag.

Dems need to get in front of all this fake shit. Air ads on TV of what this traitor is doing. Pound into the brains of the Americans that our liar in chief, is in fact, the human scum, he constantly brays about.
Remember to vote this November. Our country's future depends on it.

Reactions: Franz316
Feb 4, 2009
Trump retweets image showing Nancy Pelosi in Muslim dress in front of Iranian flag.

Dems need to get in front of all this fake shit. Air ads on TV of what this traitor is doing. Pound into the brains of the Americans that our liar in chief, is in fact, the human scum, he constantly brays about.
Remember to vote this November. Our country's future depends on it.

Yup so far the Democrat candidates are making the usual mistakes. Playing by the old rules and trying not to throw mud.
They need to dumb it down and realize the game has changed.

Reactions: soundforbjt

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yup so far the Democrat candidates are making the usual mistakes. Playing by the old rules and trying not to throw mud.
They need to dumb it down and realize the game has changed.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but just take a second and say this out loud, let it sink in.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I agree it sucks. Losing sucks too.

The election wasn't a landslide victory last time. 100k votes across 3 states. People to stop believing everything they see on the internet and the GOP will lose.

Dem's have popular policies. I think /rollseyes at Trump and focusing on the issues is the best bet. We should be pulling Americans up.

/Idealism....

Reactions: snoopy7548

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
The election wasn't a landslide victory last time. 100k votes across 3 states. People to stop believing everything they see on the internet and the GOP will lose.

Dem's have popular policies. I think /rollseyes at Trump and focusing on the issues is the best bet. We should be pulling Americans up.

/Idealism....

Yep. Trump likes to brag about crushing Hillary, but she won the popular vote by a wide margin; Trump winning in 2016 was a fluke, but that doesn't mean every vote doesn't count.

There are far more voters who hate Trump than those who are in his base and likely to vote for him. They just need to vote.

Feb 4, 2009

/Idealism....

Sort of what I mean.....
Stay on where’s your healthcare Mr. President. Why is Mexico not paying for the wall? Where’s your minimum wage policy Mr President?
Use simple memes to promote. Use memes of the President acting like a child because he hate that. Use memes to challenge the President to stand up against #MoscowMitch. Ask him if he is afraid of Mitch saying No to healthcare or wages or unions or whatever.

Reactions: Caesar and ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sort of what I mean.....
Stay on where’s your healthcare Mr. President. Why is Mexico not paying for the wall? Where’s your minimum wage policy Mr President?
Use simple memes to promote. Use memes of the President acting like a child because he hate that. Use memes to challenge the President to stand up against #MoscowMitch. Ask him if he is afraid of Mitch saying No to healthcare or wages or unions or whatever.

Sounds good to me. I just dont want Dems posting obvious fabricated photos of the president or cronies in "scurry foreigner garb".

That's the GOP's game, lies and deceit were their game before I even realized it and defected.

Feb 4, 2009
Sounds good to me. I just dont want Dems posting obvious fabricated photos of the president or cronies in "scurry foreigner garb".

That's the GOP's game, lies and deceit were their game before I even realized it and defected.

Stretching the truth is fine in current times. As in #MoscowMitch is great. Some truth to the saying. Basically don’t over analyze stuff and fire back immediately.
All photos of the President coming from Biden or whomever should have his hands shopped to be smaller because it bothers the President. If he wants it to stop he needs to behave, otherwise it continues.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
feds8xwp8va41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.